SwaSan - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...

By _Hxl1m4_

A story about Sanskaar who tries to woo Kavita, the hottest girl in college but ends up being attracted to he... More

Prologue
0 1 - The Thorn
0 2 - The Song
0 3 - Party
0 4 - Sparkle
0 5 - The Video
06 - Half Culprits
07 - The Slap
08 - Hate
09 - Jayant
10 - Postpone to Prepone
12 - Shocking Revelation
13 - Half-Blood
14 - Her Anger
15 - Truth Said
16 - Saved By Them
17 - Extra Rub On The Wound
18 - A Moment Together
19 - Plan Successful
20 - Kidnapped
21 - Torture
22 - Just About On Time
23 - The Secret
24 - His Concern
25 - Ready To Embrace The Truth
26 - List
27 - The Beginning
28 - He Likes Her
29 - It Was Not Him?
30 - The Unexpected Meeting
31 - A Glimpse From The Past
32 - This Happened
33 - Finally Forgiven
34 - Graduation Day
35 - The Truth Came Out
36 - A New Beginning
37 - The Awaited Moment
38 - Family
39 - Giving A Chance
40 - Last Chapter

11 - Void

2K 179 85
By _Hxl1m4_

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 11: Void

Sanskaar felt all alone as he walked down the corridor with a plaster on his nose, Swara's, Sheesh's and Sahil's words play in his mind, making him devastated and compelling him to feel a void. He swallowed his spit, reflecting on what he had done, feeling bad. This void of his had slowly started effecting his heart, burdening it with a load of his sins.

As he took a step, he, without knowing stepped on the skateboard and started sliding down. Before he could control his balance, he collided into the principal, resulting both of them to fall on the floor.

"Ahhh!" The principal yelled in pain and Sanskaar hissed, now feeling his heartbeat increase after seeing the principal laying next to him.

But he definitely realised one thing, which he thought 'I really started my relationship with Kavita based on a lie and that is why nothing feels right. They always say truth will come out one day. . .' He feared the thought of him being exposed to Kavita more than the upcoming wrath of the principal.

Sheesh and Sahil gave a high-five to each other and walked away, leaving Sanskaar in trouble with the principal.

*

It was a while and Sanskaar was stood with his head down. Staring at the floor inside the principals office.

"Ridiculous! How dare you ride a skateboard in the corridors? Weren't you aware of the hazards it could cause?!" The principal yelled, banging his hands on the table.

"Sir, I. . ."

"Just shut up Mr Maheshwari! I do not wish to hear another word. I never expected this from you. One more disgusting behaviour from you, a phone call will be made straight to your home, do you understand?"

Sanskaar closed his eyes, releasing a sigh and shakes his head, opening his eyes. "Good, now get out!" The principal ordered and Sanskaar heads towards the door.

*

"What, really?" Sheesh and Sahil shook their heads, raising their collars and Swara rolled her eyes.

"We're smart you know, now Sanskaar will beg us to stop and guess what, we will enjoy torturing him. Then you can manipulate him with your words and get him to say the truth, after he confesses. It will be his the end because either Kavita will hear or we will simply record it and send it to her." Sheesh utters, revealing his plan, that he's looking forward to execute.

"Whatever, I'm only making him tell Kavita the truth before this week."

"Why? What's after this week?"

"Are you naturally dumb or you're acting in front of me?" She questions, raising her eyebrows with a sarcastic glare.

Hearing no response from them, she gave them a look "It's graduation and we're leaving. No more comebacks, it's either university or something else."

"Right. . ." Both of them utter in union. "We were just checking if you remember." Sahil scoffs and Sheesh nods "Good Swara, your memory isn't that bad."

"Shut up already. I always knew you boys were dumb." She cussed and they glare at her.

"Not all boys are the same. And why do you hate us boys so much?" Sahil questions and Swara looks at him.

"Not all of them are bad? Are you serious? What you did to me, wasn't that bad? And it's not my fault all the boys I meet are cheap."

"What we did was really bad but why did you forgive us?" Sheesh wonders.

"Who said I forgave you? I'm only cool with you two because you didn't deny it. Remember! Besides you stood with the blames till the very end and you were asked to do it, it's not like you planned it." She exclaims and Sheesh blinks at her while Sahil looks at him.

"Pftt. . . Right." Sheesh responds with a fake scoff, making Swara shake her head, giving him a disgusted look.

"You planned it?"

"No, I. . . Okay who am I lying to, I recommended of editing a video of yours and he came up with the plan. He planned to get you drunk but Arun did the work which made it easier for us to master the plan."

"He planned to get me drunk. . . Great! Now that was left to hear, he's so dead." Swara angrily scoffs, storming past Sheesh and Sahil.

"I'm glad I didn't give any ideas and just stood there watching you two, which was absolutely wrong but nothing compared to what both of you did." Sahil sighed, relieved he hadn't contributed much other than standing and allowing the two to complete the plan of theirs.

"But I seriously feel bad for what we did to her. Even tough I just stood there, I let it happen and that's why I'm equally responsible as you and Snaky Sanskaar." Sahil adds, feeling guilty.

"I'm guilty too, I wish there was something we could do to make it up to her. I know she won't forgive us but we could at least do something to make life easy for her." Sheesh uttered, sighing a regret as he snaked his arm around Sahil and the two started walking while thinking.

"There is one thing we can do. . ." Sahil stopped walking, facing Sheesh as he spoke. "What?" Sheesh asked, curious to know and Sahil looked at Sheesh.

**

Swara entered the basketball pitch, seeing it empty, she then stormed away to look for Sanskaar, at last she spotted him walking inside the swimming stadium and headed there fiercely, pushing the the double door open and, seeing him all alone in the hall.

Finding this as a good opportunity, she walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and she swayed her hand across, touching his cheek. He felt a sting and looked at her, seeing anger climbing up.

"This slap is even less to what you did. You planned to get me drunk, to complete your plan? How low can you go Sanskaar, you keep on falling. Don't you get tired?"

He blinked at her silently, knowing he cannot deny it because it was the truth.

"Don't you feel ashamed at all? You planned and really played with a girl and her feelings, just because I don't show them it doesn't mean I don't have a heart at all! What will happen once in future someone does this to your daughter? Haan?"

He lowers his gazes, knowing he would be enraged if someone pulled this cheap act on his daughter. "And how would you feel if someone starts his relationship based on a lie with your daughter?"

"Swara. . ." He lifts his gazes to talk but she shows him her palm, not wanting to talk to him.

"Just stop. I'm tired of hearing you say you're sorry when you don't even mean it! What even makes you think I'll forgive you? You don't deserve mercy or forgiveness!"

"Do you. . ." She walked forward and before she could continue, her ankle all of a sudden bends to the side and she looses her balance, falling right inside the swimming pool.

Sanskaar drops his mouth in amusement, seeing her splash inside the water and she stands up, spitting water out of her mouth, all wet and annoyed. He chuckles, seeing her annoyed face and she lifts her head, staring at him controlling his laugh. She angrily moves forward, slopping inside the water and holds his leg, pulling him forward. He couldn't hold his balance and moves his arms in mid air, falling face flat inside the water.

"Why are you laughing!" She exclaimed angrily and he stood up, wiping the water from his face with his hand while looking at her. "Who gave you the right to laugh at me in such an intense situation?" She angrily roared, grabbing his shirt.

"Swara."

"Just shut up!" She shouted and he tried freeing his shirt from her grip.

Sanskaar gets angry and jerks her hand away from his shirt, bending it behind her back and pulls her closer to his chest. The water slowly dribbled down their sides as the two look at each other. Sanskaar could sense pain and agony through her eyes, making him curious to know her more.

He leaned forward, shocking her and she tried freeing her hand, she placed her other hand on his shoulder, trying to push him away but he continued leaning forward.

"I'm really sorry Swara." He whispers and she stops struggling in his grip and her hand rest on his shoulder.

She then leans to his ear. "You, ruined, everything for me." She says and she felt his grip loosen on her hand and instantly frees it, bringing it to his other shoulder and pushing him away from her.

"Don't you ever dare to come near me or touch me!" She warns and pushes him again.

He moves back and his back hits the edge of the floor, inside the water.

"If you hitting me will calm your anger then go for it, I won't stop you." He softly says, blinking at her with a tinge of regret.

She stared at him, "If you really want my forgiveness then you will have to confess to Kavita." She responds, slopping towards the stairs, successfully grabbing onto the rails and walking out of the pool.

"What if I don't? Is there any other way?"

She turns towards him, "100 things to sacrifice. . ." She trails off, shocking him. "If you want my forgiveness then you should sacrifice 100 things I ask for and I'm sure you wouldn't do that, so it's pointless for you to apologise because your apology won't return me my life that ruined because of you." She completes, turning back around and walking towards the exit.

"100 things to sacrifice." He whispers, gulping as his heart skipped a beat.

**

"No no no no no!" Sheesh rejected, shaking his head negatively.

"This is the only way or we have this guilt for life time." Sahil explains but Sheesh was adamant while shivering. "Never in my life will I do 100 things to sacrifice for her. . . Not only her but anyone, I'm to precious to be sacrificed." Sheesh responds, gulping while blinking at Sahil.

"Come on Sheesh, she won't ask for major things to sacrifice, they'll be small like sacrificing favourite food for a week, or. . . Sacrificing comfort and sleeping on roads for however many days." Sahil assures and Sheesh panics.

"What if she doesn't? What if she asks us to sacrifice our clothes and walk on roads for 12 hours?"

"Come on Sheesh, she's not that extreme. Do you want her forgiveness or not?"

"I do. . . But isn't there any other way?"

"Nope, it's either '100 things to sacrifice' or no forgiveness at all."

Sheesh curves a crying face, sighing as his heart skips a beat. Knowing he would agree to earn her forgiveness.

**

Sanskaar had walked out, all wet and all that was on his mind was Swara. He remembers how she fell in the pool and how she pulled him in too. Then he rememberers how she ruined all his chances to impress Kavita.

Her words play in his mind and he sighs, feeling restless.

He spots her heading towards the exit gate and heads that way, continuously staring at her leave.

A song starts playing, which his ears hear and he gazes around, spotting a girl sitting on the bench listening to it on her phone.

Kabhi gardishon ka maara
Kabhi khwahishon se haara
Roothe chaand ka hai chakor
Zara se bhi samjhote se
Yeh parhez rakhta hai kyun
Maane na kabhi koi zor
Duniya jahaan ki bandishon ki
Yeh kahaan parwaah kare
Jab kheenche teri dor
Kheenche teri dor...

Manchala.. mann chala teri ore

A phone call had interrupted her listening to the song and she answered it, Sanskaar then exits the college gate and gazes around, seeing Swara gone.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next - The start to '100 things to sacrifice'. . . Sanskaar, Sheesh and Sahil take up the challenge to earn Swara's forgiveness.

_____________________
Done and this is the part I need help with now.

And: Thank you so much for supporting, encouraging and loving this story ♥️😘😘

Drop down your comments and press the vote button if you liked the chapter ♥️✨🌸.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.5K 7
#Winner: Ist position in swasan story Awards Story of a couple Swasan,.. Sanskar love swara immensely in college,..but love turn to hatred when swara...
44.2K 1.7K 11
This is story about our beautiful couple Swasan❤ Sanskaar Swara and Kavita was best friend. Sanskaar and Kavita was loved each other but kavita died...
107K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
202K 3.2K 16
hot living together relationship of swasan matured story