12 - Shocking Revelation

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 12: Shocking Revelation

Sanskaar was heading inside his house, frustrated at himself. He wasn't really sure where his feelings were taking him, he truly regretted but feared telling Kavita the truth, not knowing why.

He wasn't sure what do to, the only way to earn Swara's forgiveness is to take the '100 things to sacrifice' challenge, he isn't sure why he yearned for her forgiveness.

"Chhore, take me to the temple." Sujata uttered, walking towards him and he blankly stared at her. "Ask someone else." He replied and was about to go when Sujata holds his hand, concernedly.

"What happened?" She asks, looking at his nose. "Nothing." He sighed, jerking her hand away.

"Are you alright?" She questions and he inhales a deep breath, wanting to relax himself. He would never take the anger he has for himself on his mother.

"Which temple do you want to go to?"

"But. . ."

"Mom, I might change my mind, do you want to go or not?" He calmly utters, trying to avoid her question and she made a face.

"Fine, let's go. But once we're back, I want my answers." She sternly warns, worrying about the injury on his nose.

The two head out and Annapurna walks out, taking the tray of food towards her room.

**

Jayant was sat on the floor besides Swara, in the temple as the Pandit starts reading Mantra's. Both Jayant and Swara fold their hands. Shekhar, Nayonika and Sameer were sat opposite the two. Sameer and Swara don't really believe in the whole pooja paat but the reason the two agreed to come here was to talk, they knew talking behind the walls of their home wasn't really a good idea as walls even had ears.

Sameer was playing games on his phone while Shekhar and Nayonika were concentrating.

"This Pooja is for the peace that is missing from Swara and Jayant's life." The Pandit says and everyone nod at him expect Swara and Sameer.

"Pandit Ji. . . If that peace is missing then why are you wasting your time? If Jayant is here then peace is planets away from us." Sameer taunts, looking at Jayant, who tries his best to ignore Sameer.

"Sameer!" Shekhar sternly shouts and Sameer rolls his eyes.

Sameer purposely slides the volume up on his phone, interrupting the pooja while playing games.

"Sameer!" Shekhar shouts again, snatching his phone out of his hand. "Dad, give me my phone back!"

Shekhar slides the phone under his leg and it starts buzzing.

"Dad my girlfriend must be calling, pass the phone." Shekhar creases his eyebrows and slides Sameer's phone out, seeing 'Sweetheart ❣️🔥' flashing as caller ID.

He glances at Sameer with displeasure, disconnecting the phone. "Dad! She's going to kill me now!" Sameer sighed, gritting his teeth while looking at Shekhar.

"Shekhar, you're interrupting the Pooja." Nayonika utters, not at all pleased with Shekhar's childish behaviour with Sameer.