Happily (A Niall Horan Fan Fi...

By CanIHazCheezburger

Niall Horan,just a boy from Mullingar,Ireland. Stella Kohl a girl from Munich,Germany. They both moved to New... More

Beginning
Shit.
The Date
Work
Fuck.
Lunch
Harry's House
Confrontations.
Oh my god
Hospital
Awake
Home.
Back To Work
Dreaming
Chapter 16
Niall's Confessions.
Stella's Confessions
New Case
Started
Harry Again
Behavioural Analysis Shit
Girl's Night
Birthday Stuff
Birthday Party
Another Case?
Not Again
Patrick.
Call For Help
Rescue
Chapter 31
5SOS
Luke is Gone
Mia
Shots Fired
Reality
Stella?
Emergency
Gone
Flights
Reunited
A little party never killed nobody
Hacked
Jamie
Jamie's First Case
Day Off
Preparing
Christmas
Planning
Bachelor Party
Bachelorette Party
Office
Day before the wedding
Wedding Day
Last Chapter?!?!

Another Date

19 0 0
By CanIHazCheezburger

"Hey Stel," I looked at Stella as we were walking out of the BAU office.

"Do you wanna catch dinner with me now?" I asked her.

"Sure, as long as its not that pizza parlour." She and I chuckled.

We walked down to the market, and we decided to go to my favourite place, Nando's.

As we we eating, we made small talk and chatted about each other.

Later, as we were finishing up our meals, I asked Stella:

"Hey, uhh Stella, I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me right?"

She nodded.

Ok good,well d-do you maybe w-want to be my g-girlfriend?"

"Niall," She seemed happy." I'd love to."

We walked out of the restaurant and I crashed my lips onto Stella's.

It felt amazing to have a girlfriend again after , well, the falling out I had when I was younger.

"Do you want to crash at my place?"

I asked Stella.

"Sure, Liz is crashing at her friend Jonah's tonight so I don't have to worry."

"You know, that was amazing taking Liz under your wing."

"Well, I needed someone to talk to while you were in the hospital." She smiled at me. I started laughing. Then she started to giggle, probably because of my laugh.

We started walking down the market, when someone, I think they were drunk, came up to Stella and slapped her arse.

She jerked forward and looked at the man. She slapped him in the face. Then he slapped Stella in the face. I butted in

"How dare you hit a woman." I raised my voice and stood in between Stella and the man.

"Ok then." The man said and punched me in the cheek, hard. I stumbled back and grabbed my cheek. The man came closer to Stella. I walked up to the man.

"You are one drunk motherfucker." I said.

"He took his fist, and tried to swing it on my cheek again. I grabbed his arm before he could punch me. I twisted it and let go.

He walked over to Stella again and slapped her in the cheek again.

"Fuck you!"I spat.

Then I balled my fist and punched him in the gut. He fell back and i jumped on top of him. He punched me in the gut and I punched him I the face 3 more times before Stella pulled me off of him.

"Fuck you." I yelled at the man and we walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 81 29
Stella a regular girl who turns 19, lives in USA but before she left for USA she lived in Doncaster her best friend Louis was one of the people she h...
496 14 12
story about a girl named Brooklyn and her crazy life she loves! she moved over to Mullingar Ireland from Ohio in year 7 which is when she meets her b...
8.1K 173 20
A Girl Named Hal Elizabeth Moves to a small weird town in Ireland called Mullingar, she lives with her mother who is always working at a hospital. Bu...
46.1K 951 38
Emma and Kiki are from South Florida and both get scholarships to a college in Mullingar, Ireland. One day she meets Niall Horan from One Direction a...