Mixed Love ~~ Alex Ernst

By Ikeepuguessing

Alex Ernst has had a temper on screen but off screen he was incredibly sweet, especially to Dani. Danielle D... More

Cast
Chapter 1 - Falling in Love Again
Chapter 2 - Home sweet Home
Chapter 3 - The guy from Long ago
Chapter 4 *Smut-ish*
Chapter 5- My ex lover
Chapter 6 - She's back and She's here to stay
Chapter 7 - Best Friend Trauma
Chapter 9: Love me now (Smut)
Chapter 10 -What really happened. (Trigger Warning)
I made a another book!!!
Chapter 11- I'm Sorry
Chapter 12- The Date: Part 1

Chapter 8: Why didn't you love me

23 1 0
By Ikeepuguessing

Alex's POV

"Just stop with the lies already and answer the fucking question Dom," I said.

"I don't have to I'm not under oath, I don't have to tell anyone anything--"

"Why did you hurt me, Emotionally and physically? You never explained, you never called you never said anything. I worried about you the whole time. Just answer the question. Please." Dani said.

"I was drunk and I loved you but before some people put stuff in my head that I thought wasn't true then I saw you texting him while we were watching a movie and I flipped."

"Are you kidding me! I didn't care about him I cared about you. I loved you. I gave everything to you."

"I know. Please, just know that I'm sorry. I'm gonna go. Bye Dani"

Dani's POV
Why do I love him so much? I can't let go but I can't lose Alex either.

Sorry, it was so short I'll try harder next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...