Kefla X reader

By FcrimsonKingg

This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an origina... More

How its going to work.
Universe 14
Last day in universe 14
Universe 7
Hyperbolic time chamber
Idk
The perfect fight
New form
Not a chapter
Tournament of power (pt 1)
Tournament of power (pt 2)
Not a chapter (idea)
(Epilouge lemon)
Merry christmas!
Comicon
Dokkan 2
Dokkan 3
Dokkan 4
Return

T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion

4.6K 35 56
By FcrimsonKingg

"Capsule corps ship crash lands"

TFS Vegeta: IM BACK BITCHES.

(A/N alright this is were all of you are going to be disappointed because, I don't actually remember most of the tournament of power and like a said in previous chapters I don't want to rewatch it. And the picture above no homo)

"The tournament of power has officially started, right now goku and Hit are trying to fight dyspo"

"Goku goes god, and shoots a small amount of KI blasts and dyspo, dyspo dodges them all HIT tried another Timeskip but again dodged and got hit by dyspo"

Hit:*exhausted* damn it I can't use my Timeskip on him

Goku: yeah I know, Alright I have an idea but we're going to need frieza for it.

Hit: I can't believe I have to work with you, but to get rid of that nuisance, I guess I have no choice.

(Now with Vegeta)

Toppo: I can't kill you or our universe gets eliminated, so I'm gonna have to knock you out of the arena.

Vegeta: like that will happen.

"Vegeta begins to self destruct"
"In the distance Y/N is fighting the two namekians and B/N is fighting the weird cat lady"

"Y/N punches one namekian to the ground and blasts a Big Bang attack at the other"

Y/N: you know, I could go all out but, you two are a literal waste of my energy!

Namekian 1:*pissed* damn you; hey girls why aren't you helping.

"Namekian 2 getting back up from the debris"

Namekian 2: yeah come on your supposed to help out.

Caulifla:*daydreaming* Ohh Y/N~

Kale:*blushing* SIS he's not even yours have you forgotten I'm the one he's going to choose!!

Caulifla: in your dreams...

Namekian 1: come on he- "gets cut off by Y/N kicking in his face"

Namekian 2: okay you asked for it "powers up a huge KI attack and fires"

"Y/N simply deflects it with a KI blade sending both Namekians in a crater filled with debris"

"Y/N notices all the KI being built up, and finds Vegeta self destructing again"

Y/N: wait if vegeta commits suicide will it count for us or them?

"Cat girl gets knocked out"

B/N: who knows, I'm having fun knocking out the love warriors, they're too easy.

Y/N: tell me about it.

Caulifla: hey Y/N, who do you choose me or kale!?!?

Y/N: huh?

B/N: wow lucky dog

Kale:*blushing madly* he doesn't have to answer that now!!!*pouting*

Y/N:*thoughts* she's sooo cute when she pouts, damn it who do I choose??

"Y/N's train of thought was destroyed as two explosions took place, one goku getting blasted by jiren, and vegeta exploding knocking out toppo"
(A/N I think it's called a train of thought I kinda forgot)

Y/N:*surprised* wow vegeta survived, and wow yo B/N can you sense jiren's energy it's off the charts.

B/N: I know eesh.

Y/N: okay that means we gotta go all ou- "another explosion was heard this time frieza was knocked out"

B/N: damn it they knocked frieza

Y/N: I know we gotta help goku out "powers up to ssg"

B/N: yeah! "Powers to ssg"

Caulifla:*worried* please be careful Y/N!
Kale:*also worried* yeah be careful!

Y/N: don't worry I will "gives them both a reassuring smile"

B/N: not worried about me I see how it is...

Y/N: quit your whining let's go!

B/N: right!

"B/N and Y/N both fly towards jiren, but were stop due to a blinding light"

Y/N: the hell there's too much white!!!

B/N: I can't see!!!

"The light faded, only for goku to be in a bluish White aura"

Y/N: whoa a new form!!!

B/N: wonder what it's called...

Vegeta:*annoyed* damn it Kakarot already has a new form, well at least I have evolution blue something I doubt he'll get"sais it with it pride no surprise"

Beerus: I never thought a mere mortal can accomplish such an outstanding form...
Ultra instinct...

Goku: anyone who hurts my friends, I WONT FORGIVE!!

"In the blink of an eye goku punches jiren through three platforms"

"Goku and jiren at this point are having an all out war punches being thrown left and right, punches and kicks, some direct hits most being blocked, everyone is watching in awe as goku shows off his true potential"

Y/N: wow...

B/N: I know rig- "another huge shockwave goku and jirens punch collide"

"Timeskip brought to you by chibi Caulifla drooling over chibi Y/N"

Y/N: hey Caulifla how can we do this, I throw you and kale off or you jump off?

Caulifla: I don't mind you throwing me off, on one condition you have to carry me bridal style!... "throws her arms in the air"

Kale:*embarrassed* yeah me too!

Y/N: Alright "smirks"

B/N: hey Y/N goku brought down jiren!

Y/N: wait really?

B/N: yeah!

Y/N: wait something's happening...

"Black electricity starts forming around goku"

Whis: he's taking the toll...

God of destruction-G.O.D

Universe- u

(A/N sorry I forgot his name)

G.O.D U 11: jiren now's your chance finish off son goku!!!!

Jiren: I'm sorry son goku but I came here to win... "jiren powers up a huge KI blast ready to shoot and goku until Y/N and B/N jumped in"

B/N: we haven't had enough action yet Big Bang kamehame

Y/N: final kamehame

Y/N:HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
B/N:HAAAAA!!!!!!!!

"Both attacks hit jiren but soon after jiren stood up and now in a magma aura, jiren punches both Y/N and B/N about 50 times each sending crashing through debris and jiren powers up a huge magma blast"

Caulifla:*super worried* noooo he got my Y/N!

Kale: sis he's ours

Caulifla: Kale nows not the time to fight over him we have to help!

Kale: he'll soon be ours, remember the earrings Champa gave us!

Caulifla: ohh yeah, hurry give me one!!

"Kale hands Caulifla a potara and soon after they were joined together and a blinding light was formed, blinding jiren, jiren misses his attack"

Jiren: What was that blinding light?

???:*pissed* you'll pay for hurting my man!!!

Jiren:and who might you be?

???: I am the fusion, of kale and Caulifla, you shall call me Kefla!!!

Y/N: whoa she a double hottie~ "falls back into debris"

B/N*muffled* what's going on I can sense another power level, and my face is currently under a rock...

Y/N: Caulifla and kale fused, and she looking extra thicc!

B/N: I would look up if I wasn't in a lot of pain...

"Jiren and kefla start to dual each other, kefla currently has the upper hand because jiren is still exhausted from fighting goku"

"Kefla throwing in a few punches before jiren returns the same amount of punches only to be blocked by Kefla, kefla begins to fire huge KI blasts towards jiren taking its damage on him, jiren had enough and with the few energy remaining he kicks kefla in the stomach sending her towards a mountain, kefla Re gains control and flies back only to be punched even harder in the stomach again causing her to spit blood, she gets sent to the ground a giant crater under her, jiren then charges another huge KI blast and throws it down at Kefla in the blast obliterating her potara earrings and getting her knocked out"

"Kefla is now reappearing at the stands with her universe"

Kefla: damnit I couldn't do it!

Cabba: wait why aren't you back to normal?

Kefla: wait why am i still here I should have split up right champ?

Champa: you should have I don't know what happened, wait your potara earrings aren't there anymore!

Kefla: wait so I'm stuck as Kefla?? At least that fixes the sharing situation...

Cabba: not to ruin your moment but we are currently fading!

Kefla: I know but my man!
Is going to save us just you watch!
"Winks at Y/N before being completely erased"

Y/N:*sad tone* damn it HE GOT KEFLA!!!
B/N: I know how you feel...

Y/N: we have to avenge her!

B/N: look I know your feeling towards her but right now we're weak and jiren proved to be stronger...

Y/N: I don't care I'm taking this to my grave at, this point it doesn't matter if we win or lose this is a test of power! And we are more powerful than all of them and that is why we win!!!
"Y/N starts to power up B/N gives in and powers up"

"Two roaring auras appear in the distance one blue and one red and gold"

"Y/N is shown"

"And B/N is also shown in the distance"

Y/N: your finished jiren, I have ascended i might not have ultra instinct but I have ascended in blue!

Vegeta:*from stand* DAMN THAT BRAT

B/N: this form is not a god form,I know that for a fact, but I have ascended with raw power now feel our wrath!

"Like in the anime where goku and frieza fight together that's how Y/N and B/N start"

"Y/N starts punching and kicking B/N does the same Pushing back jiren, jiren then punches Y/N in the gut, but then Y/N grabs his arm then B/N comes in and knees jiren in the face sending him back, both brother power a Big Bang attack, shooting at jiren sending him into the pillar Y/N and B/N both fly at inhuman speeds kicking jiren in the gut causing him to spit blood, then jiren starts punching both of them, sending them both back, but quick reflexes and there back on there feet Y/N powers a Galick blazer and B/N a few KI blasts, knocking jiren right through the last layer onto a piece of floating debris"

Y/N: and this is where it ends!
Y/N:Final Kamehame
B/N: 100x Big Bang kamehame
Both:HAAAAA!!!

"Both attacks joined together to make one overpowering move knocking jiren out of the arena"

Grand Priest: universe 11 will now be erased
(A/N I think that's his name)

"Slowly jirens universe starts to fade"

Goku: you know jiren I hope we get to fight again... "small smirk"

Jiren: same here son goku "fades away"

Y/N: I feel bad, but it had to be done "powers down"

B/N: yeah me too "also powers down"

Y/N: okay so who gets the wish?

Grand Priest: choose between each other!

B/N: I'll let you have this one Y/N...

Y/N: wait really?

B/N: yeah go ahead "smirks"

Grand Priest: so what is your wish the super dragon balls can grant any wish!

Zeno1: anything
Zeno2: anything
(A/N forgot what they actually said)

Y/N: just restore all the universes that were erased!

Grand Priest: is that what you truly desire?

Y/N: yes!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N trying to train with chibi whis

Y/N: so it's all over will there be another one?

Beerus: no only duals between me and my brothers universe, so be prepared!

Y/N: yeah I can handle that...

Y/N: hey whis by any chance can you take me to universe 6?

Whis: lord Beerus do I have permission to take Y/N to your brothers universe?

Beerus: yeah sure whatever, now goku take me to earths best restaurant!

Goku: sure thing! I'm kinda hungry after all of that!

Whis: Alright, Okay Y/N hold on to my back

Y/N: kay!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi goku having an eating contest with chibi Beerus

Whis: we are now in universe 6

Y/N: thanks Whis!

Whis: no problem, now if you want to come back just ask my sister vados...

Y/N: Alright!

Y/N:*thoughts* I hope they are still in fusion!

"Y/N then finds Kefla's energy level and instant transmission's to her"

Kefla:*daydreaming* ohhh Y/N my knight in shining armor thank you for saving me~

Y/N:HEY Kefla!!

Kefla: Ahhhh, ohhh Y/N I missed you!!!!

Y/N: I missed you too!

"Both go into a bear hug and Kefla snuggles into Y/N's chest"

Kefla: you know you really made me worry, when you went up against jiren...

Y/N: yeah he was pretty tuff but I used you as my motivation to kick his ass!

Kefla:*blushing* I love you Y/N...

"There was a silence before Y/N spoke up"
Y/N*blushing* I love you too...

"The two break the silence by going into a deep passionate kiss"
"Kefla breaks the kiss so she can breath and snuggles back into Y/N chest"

"Both Y/N and Kefla look at the horizon watching the sunset"

(A/N it's not over yet I gotta add an epilogue 😄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
4.6K 21 56
In the early stages of Zeno-Sama erasing Universes 6 and 7, Shallot uses a new device to send himself and Marcarita to a new Timeline. or as they bot...
108K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
4.2K 87 14
Five months had passed since Oren had defeated Piccolo Jr at the Vytal festival. For a while, there was a time of peace on the planet Remnant. Howeve...