Kylie Niah Perez (Princeton...

By _MBallDay_

More

Kylie Niah Perez (Princeton/ Mindless Behavior love Story)
Another Day
Feelings
Time!.................................................
Save the Drama for your Mama!
Though and consideration???
The Truth............................
Should it have happened
We like to Partay! Part 1 of 2
We like to Partay! part 2 of 2
The old us....
What's up?
Ignorance
The talk

We gonna get it!

4.2K 45 7
By _MBallDay_

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Princes Pov<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke up with Mimi laying on my lap. I smiled and slowly shook her. 

me- Mimi... Wake up babes.

mimi- Huh? We here?

me- Naw we land in 2 minuets (smiles and caresses her hair) How are you feeling?

mimi- Im good. We still gotta talk. Im so confused about where we stand.

me- (sighs) Ok. But can it wait. Lets enjoy this vacay. (kisses her cheek)

***************Landing*******

We grabbed our carry on bags, luggages and walked off the jet. Once we got on the runway a bunch of dancers had on grass skirts and the were dancing with drinks in their hands. We grabbed the tropical drinks as man in a black suit approached us.

man- Mr. and Mrs. Perez?

me- Yes, that will be us.

man- Hello, My name is Pierre and I am your desicnatated driver. Follow me.

We followed him to this fancy limo and hopped in.

mimi- awwwwwww you did this for me?

me- Of course baby girl. (smiles)

mimi- What's the plan for today?

me- Well we can go to the beach, eat at a resturant on water and other stuff. (smirks)

mimi- Niggah say What?

me- WHAT?

mimi- Stawp! And I dont know what sh!t you just tried to pull off but you aint slick!

me- Oh yeah? We will just see about that! (smiles) Princeton always get what he wants. And what Princeton wants, Princeton gets one way or another baby! (kisses her cheek)

mimi- Since when was I your baby? (raises eyebrows)

me- Ighhht FINE! I see how you roll mami! I see!

mimi- (laughing) Did I hit a nerve papi? (smirks) I knew papi wanted it.

The car began to slow down as I realized that we made it to our hotel. We took out our luggages and walked toward the check in. Once we finished that, we crossed a bridge on water to get to our room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV OVER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*******************************MIMI's POV*******************************

^^^^The Room^^^^^

Princeton slowly opened the door to our room. I stood there amazed at the beautiful site. He went all out, I know he trip its self cost him thousands of dollars.

me- OhhhMyyyGOSH! 

Was all I said as I jumped in Princetons arms and kissed himm on the cheek.

me- Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

prince- (laughing) No problem Mimi.

 me- Soooooo......... What resturant would you like to take me to?

prince- Ummmmmm....... Le Maire. Its a nice resturant on the water.

me- Ok, im fine with that Prince. When are we leaving?

prince- In a hour and a half babes so go get ready!

me- Oooooo..... You think you da boss honey booboo? (raises eyebrows)

prince- Of couse I am! Duh! Now go before you get in trouble Miss! (smirks)

me- Who the he/ll am I gonna get in trouble with? Sh!t you playin' yourself. 

price- Are you sure mami? (grins)

me- Blaxican its Mimi to you and you wont be able to touch this a/ss until we clear some sh!t Mr!

prince- (mumbles) Damn.

me- What you say cause I cant make sure you never touch this a/ss for the rest of your life!

prince- I said Ham! H.A.M. Ham!

me- You better have cause you know you cant live without getting a/ss for the rest of your life!

prince- How do you know that? (mumbles) If you dot wanna give it to me I can find a b!tch.

me- Talk louder! I. DONT. HERRRRR. YOUUUUUUUUU!....trynna pull some sh!t niggah! Your scurr?

prince- Nawwww....Im just waiting for the a/ss!

me- The more you mumble...the more you wait.

prince- WHAT?!

me- (mumbles) stupido!

I walk upstair and unpack my clothes and hit the shower. When I came out and threw on a Champangne Sequined Open Back Strapped Dress that stopped a little above the center of my thighs, some gold 4 in Strappy Platform Sandal, a gold and black Rhinestoned Rope Chain Necklace, two thick black bracelets and gold rhinestone studded earrings. I sprayed Pink perfume, pulled my hair in a tight high centered ponytail and rubbed lip gloss on my lips. I took a few pics and posted it on instagram and tweeted it saying: Going out....just have fun tonight. Two minuets later I checked my phone and had 210 retweets 300 favorites. DAMN that was fast! I have 288 million followers on twitter and 715k on insta. I looked at my phone and noticed I was tagged on prince's Twitter and Insta, it was a pic of us on the jet; both of us smiling and it said: Get away with my love. He got 25,321 likes, 213,342 retweets and 112,123 favorties. The comment read: "Awww prince and Mimi! Cute couple!" "Yeesss Princeton!" and much more. A smile creaped on my face. I picked up my phone and my wallet and made my way downstairs to see Prince dressed in some jeans, a vest, a v-neck and some jordans, he walked over and to my hand.

prince- You look gorgeous! (smiles)

me- Well you look handsome!

prince- Do you want to take pics?

me- Sure!

He took out his Iphone and we took 3 pics. One when he kissed my cheek, one where he kissed my hand and another one where he held me by my waist. He hit the upload button and the caption read: Out with my lover then he put his phone in his picket and lead me to the limo.

prince- Leggo! We outcheaaaa!

me- (laughing) Ooo....Wow.

We hopped in the limo and had a good coversation until we reacher the resturant.

********Resturant******

We hopped out the limo and princeton grabbed my hand. We entered the resturant and people were screaming our name. 

???- OMG! ITS MIMI!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????- CAN WE HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH PLEASE?????

???- I CANT BELIEVE PRINCETON AND MIMI ARE HERE!

???- (crying) YOU GUYS ARE MY IDOLS!

We took a few pick with fans and gave them autographs. When we got tired the host lead us to a private area where the tables were set neatly and we where by the wate. The view was so amazing. I took a pick and tweeted it as well as posted it on insta. 

host- Heres your menu's and drink list (hands it to us) We will be back so you can place your order.

us- Ok. Thank you.

host- Your very welcome. (walks away)

me- So what do you want to order?

prince- I will have the chicken alfredo.

me- Ok and I will have the pork chops with spinach and potatoes.

The host came back and we ordered. *!0 minuets later* She delivered our food. We began eating.

prince- So whats up wih me and you?

me- I dont know. Were do you want us to be?

prince- I want us o be as one. I dont wat Kylie to have to go house to hose or I have to come over your house to see her. She to young and that will be very confusing for her espically since she's young. And I dont want her to feel like i dont love her  because she wakes up evry morning and Im not their to see her. I missed enough of her life and I dont wanna miss anymore of it, I love both of you guys. The sh!t I did in the past is in the past.

me- Yeah. I understand where your coming from. I feel the same way and she is daddy's girl. She is attached to you like their no tomorrow.

prince- I love her alot Khamiyah. I am so sorry for leaving you guys. I guessing it was difficult for you and I cant imagine what you went through, I feel so bad.

me- It was really challenging but remeber the past is the past. Were can move on for Kylie. for you. For me. For us. (smiles)

We finished our food.

prince- Can we take a pic?

me- Of cousre cause this trip wont last long. It will be over before you know it.

We took a picture of us kissing on the lips and he made it his screen saver and uploaded it then he paid for the food, grabbed my hand and lead me to the limo.

*********The room*****

When we arrived to our room we got in and I removed my heals.

prince- Did you enjoy yourself Mimi?

me- Yeahh! Whats tomorrow plan?

prince- BEACH!

me- OK!!!!!! (smiles)

prince- I cant wait to go homeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

me- Why? 

prince- Because I cant wait to see my baby girl. I miss her!

me- Oh. I see how it is! (walks away)

prince- YOU GET TO ENJOY ME NOW!! (picks me up and kisses me) I love you!

me- I love you to prince!

He tickled me and we played around for a little bit then we went to shower and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Awwww Prince and Mimi!

What will happen?

Sorry I have been M.I.A. fo this story and it is short. I have been busy. But if you Vote. COmment. Read. Promote & I get more fans then I will update!

*******Also Read my new story: My lover or My manager.

Tell me if you like it. Dont forget to: VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. PROMOTE. AND READ. for me to UPDATE MY STORIES. More to come!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~CADDY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
151K 2.4K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
582K 15.7K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
932K 26.8K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!