Writing 101 (with rotXinXpiec...

By rotXinXpieces

Writing is awesome. No doubt about that, but sometimes it can be super hard. How do you know you're doing som... More

Unit 1: Basics-- Chapter One: The Setup
Unit 1: Basics-- Chapter Two: Spelling and Grammar!
Unit 1: Basics-- Chapter Three: SAID, SAID, SAID!
Unit 2: Character Design-- Chapter One: Personalities.
Unit 2: Character Design-- Chapter Two: Sexy, Ugly, Average!
Unit 2: Character Design-- Chapter Three: Names!
Unit 2: Character Design-- Chapter Four: Mary-Sue & Gary-Stu

Introduction

27K 405 7
By rotXinXpieces

Introduction

Greetings, readers and fellow writers!

A request was put in that I give you some tips on writing. I am thrilled to accept this challenge! Now, most of my tips given here will be guidelines that I follow, but I'll throw in techniques I've heard of other writers using as well, so fear not!

So far, I'm going to split this booklet up into units and a couple chapters to each unit. Hopefully I can cover any questions you may have. If you have a question that I have not answered, please feel free to ask in the comment section and I will respond as soon as possible! Which will be pretty easy because I'm online pretty much twelve hours a day.

As for the rating, just in case you're wondering, it's because I have the tendency to swear every so often and I don't want anyone to be like, "Sweet Baby Jesus!" So, that explains the rating and probably my random examples that lay ahead.

Well, then. If you're ready to embark upon a journey to the wonders of writing, proceed to Unit 1, Chapter 1: The Set Up! See you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 192 11
first date မှာ First time ပါသွားတယ်
116K 1K 33
List of some of the best LGBTQ+ stories here on Wattpad that just gets the readers hooked and glued to the phone. --- Looking for some good, spicy, n...
2.4M 125K 37
Eli didn't think much about the city's newest so-called hero, but he supposed Vigilante wasn't all that bad. Granted, he was kind of a jerk and if he...
419K 21.6K 36
(Bxb) Eric Valence thought finding a job as an editor for a well-known author named Draven H. Malcolm was the beginning of his writing career. He had...