Marriage License (MYG.FF)[com...

By vixen_ink

1st Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (MYG Category) 2019 3rd Place Winner - The BTS Lights Awards (MYG C... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
BONUS PART
THANK YOU!!!

Part X

973 38 3
By vixen_ink

WARNING!!!!

Mature Contents 18+

------

(EUN AE)

"I'm sorry", I didn't expect this softer side of him. He then, wiped my tears which made me closed my eyes. I don't want him to see me like this, a weakling.

I felt his lips on my forehead, my nose and my cheek. Is this a dream? I suddenly felt his lips against mine. His tongue slowly traced my lips. He tasted like honey. Instinctively, I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but he held onto to my hands to stop me.

My brain was telling me to push him again, but something in me doesn't want him to stop. He tried to open my mouth with his tongue and guide me to follow what he was doing.

I felt his hand slowly caressing my arm. He was being patient. I didn't feel his aggressiveness but instead it was gentleness. Yoongi continued kissing me and put his hand inside my blouse, gently touching my waist. My heart was beating faster. I then felt the change in his breathing.

Why can't I resist him? This need to stop! But a part of me wouldn't let me.

He stopped and unbuttoned my blouse one by one. No words came out of my mouth. I didn't protest and just stared at his eyes. When he was finished removing my blouse he then removed his shirt. This gave me a chance to admire his torso. Well-defined abs and biceps. I never imagined that Yoongi was this sexy. I unconsciously touched his abs that made him whimper like a cat.

This got him more excited and roughly pulled me against him. He started kissing my neck and expertly unclasp my brassiere. I got shy and tried to cover myself.

"Don't", he begged.

He removed my hands and kissed those peaks. I arched my back, it was like small butterflies were circling around my stomach. Yoongi kissed my body passionately, leaving a trail of kisses while going down to my navel. He unhooked my skirt and removed my undies.

Every kiss was a torment. He spread my legs and nipped my right inner thigh. I moaned and grabbed his hair gently, a sign he was waiting for. It made him smile, as if I was asking for more. He slipped his tongue inside of my folds. A feeling that made me shiver. He moved his tongue eagerly until I was about to explode. But he stopped and hover on top of me and kissed my lips.

"Not yet", he said.

I was baffled and thought that it was the end of it. He just removed his pants and underwear. I was in awe when I saw his hardness. Will it fit? Yoongi laughed at my shocked expression. Once again I felt his desire when he entered me. At first, I was in pain. He stopped and let me get used to his hardness.

Realizing that it was my first time, he thrust slowly while giving small kisses on my face. Even if it was painful I still don't want him to stop. With caution, he took in charge of the rhythm. Every thrust made me yearn for more. I hugged him tightly, hoping this dream will never end. We both reached the height of ecstasy and Yoongi slumped on my chest.

He covered our bodies with his blanket, laid on his back and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arm on his stomach and heard his steady breathing.

Yoongi fell asleep while his arms imprisoned me. I smiled thinking maybe I made the right decision of sending him my papers three years ago. I closed my eyes praying that tomorrow will be the start of a new day for us.

But what was he sorry for? For giving me no choice or for this steamy night?

I wasn't aware of the time when I woke up. Confused that I was naked under the sheets, then I remembered our night of passion that we shared together. But where is he? There was no trace of Yoongi. I stood up and get dressed.

When I went to the living room, there was a beautiful mini black dress laid on the sofa and beside it was a black stiletto shoes.

I was admiring the dress when I noticed a box near it. A signature brand was written on top. Curious of what's inside, I decided to open it. Saw a set of dazzling jewellery. The emeralds on the earrings and the necklace were intoxicating to the eyes. At that moment, the phone rang beside the sofa.

"Hello?", silently wishing that it was Yoongi on the other side of the line.

"Eun Ae, we are going to meet my parents at dinner. So, I hope the dress and the accessories suit your taste. A driver will pick you up, we have so many engagements today that it will be hard for me to get you. Bye". He didn't even wait for my reply. There was no hint of affection in his voice.

Now, we're back to square one. A cold-hearted Yoongi. What was I expecting? He will change after last night? Who am I kidding?

Still upset, I roamed my eyes around and saw at the dining the food that was prepared. I didn't hesitate to sit and eat. It was delicious. Yoongi can cook? Or was it someone else? Whoever it was, I was thankful for the tasty meal.

After eating and cleaning the dining, I was feeling bored. So, I decided to explore the whole place and noticed there were several rooms. The second room next to Yoongi's bedroom was his closet. Half of the room was his clothes. He has good taste. Everything was branded. Watches, pants, shirts and shoes.

To my surprise the other half of the room was mine. Saw my clothes already hanging there. Who unpacked them? But also noticed that some dresses, bags and shoes are new. I don't remember buying these.

A picture of Yoongi was hanging on the wall, at the center of the room. The photographer captured his carefree smile. A look that can deceive anyone. Yoongi was a mystery to be solved. He can be as ruthless as a devil but can be as gentle as an angel. Am I falling for this man? A question that I want to avoid.

The third room was closed. Well, I guess this is his studio. So, I tried opening the next one. To my utter amazement, it was a workroom similar to the one that I had in Paris. There were different kinds of fabrics and I also noticed a mannequin nearby.

I walked to the table and saw some of my designs were already there. I didn't anticipate something like this. This made me tear up.

All the while, I was thinking it will be hard for me to convince Yoongi that I want to pursue my career but look at what he did. I really can't understand him. At times he's as cold as ice but something would flip inside him to make him this caring.

I am grateful for this and later I will thank him. This room gave me hope and inspiration. Organizing the workroom was what I did for the whole day. I didn't even notice that it's almost dinner time until I glanced at the clock on the wall.

I took a shower and get dressed. Put on some light make up and looked at myself in the mirror. Good work, Eun Ae. Praising myself when I saw the pretty woman in the reflection. The dress that Yoongi bought, fits me perfectly. Even the emeralds accentuated the color of my eyes. I decided to have my hair tied back. Sophistication at it's finest.

Just then, the driver called to inform me that he is already waiting outside of the building. Contented at my look, I smiled back at the mirror then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 70 5
Taehyung is the perfect boyfriend, but he's always with his friends and you haven't had much time to be alone. All you want is to get to the next le...
47.3K 2.3K 19
i'll paint your pretty face and your gorgeous smile if you'd let me. Taehyung needs Yoongi's help, and Yoongi helps him because of a debt. Will Art h...
22.5K 1.5K 25
[ COMPLETED ] " Why don't you tell her about your feelings ?" " You don't understand. I can never love someone who was never mine." _______________...
176K 8.4K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...