Weak Link- Voltron Legendary...

By FantasyProductions19

During an update in the Castle's defenses, something goes wrong and the team blacks out, only to wake up to t... More

Chapter 1- Blackout
Chapter 2- Lost
Author's Note (and profound apology)
Chapter 3- Forgetfulness
Chapter 4- Progress
Chapter 5- Suspicion

Author's Note

111 2 0
By FantasyProductions19

So, I just realized that in 3 days, it will be the anniversary of my first post on Wattpad... It will have been one year since I uploaded Chapter 1 of this story... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR AND I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS BOOK!!!!!!

I'm sorry.... :'( I know what the ending is supposed to be like, but I can't figure out how to write the stuff in between, ya know? 

All I can say is: thank you to anyone who is still keeping up with this story: You're awesome!!!

I'll do my best to finish the next part soon.... XS

~Stargazer 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2K 18
In the middle of battle Keith is taken by the galra. While Lance and the other Paladins try to find Keith, he is put through torture. You will have t...
92.8K 4.1K 14
Lance is fed up. In all his years, he has only known life inside the Castle of Lions. As he described it, a prison cell disguised as an extravagant h...
2.7K 115 22
"Another arm, the human one, tried to grip Keith but he was a split second faster and jumped out of Shiro's reach before turning towards him again. W...
153K 4.3K 27
The paladins were about to visit a uninhabited planet to have a break from all the fighting. It was said that the planet would react differently to c...