A renesmee and Jacob story

By Team_Jacob10

Jacob and Nessies life after breaking d 2 there love lives forever More

Ch 1 Happines
Ch2 excitement
Title your Story Part
Ch3 Jackes
Ch4 the lake
Ch5 Hunting
Ch 7 Nightmare Ch7
Ch8 going to the other house
Ch10 hunting with alice and jasper
Ch11 i love u
Ch12 live
Ch13 grown up
Ch14 the question
Ch15 asking nessie
Ch 16 the news
A/n

Ch9 after

1.5K 48 2
By Team_Jacob10

Rnessmees POV. When it was around 5:00 the cullen familey stayed at the other house for 4 hours Nessie got bored of playing football and looking at outfits with Alice she wanted to go back home with jacob so she asked her mom she said sure Nessie her mom said as long as u don't get in trouble so I went to jakes house we had a snack then watched pretty little liars when I got scared I barried my head into jacob he conferred me and told me it was ok. I looked into his eyes he kissed my head u smiled then drifted to sleep...
Jacobs POV
Ness went to sleep I my arms she looked peacefull it made me happy I watched pretty little liars then got bored I looked at the time it was already 7:00 I woke ness up to take her home we went to her house. No one was home so we went to the other house. Alice and jasper were there.
Alices POV
I saw Nessie and jake walk in asking were we're the others there out hunting me and jasper were about to go and emmett and rose r comeing back Nessie I said looking at her she was holding Jacobs arm and hand yes aunt Alice she said in a sweet tone would u like to go hunting with me and jasper. Sure she squealed she was still holding on to jacob not letting go of her grip it's been awhile since I hunted.
Nessies POV
Jacob let go of my hand and told me to be safe and have fun he picked me up looked me in the eyes I told him I would and I kissed his cheek and whispered I loved him he whispered it back then kissed my head gave me a big hug Alice jasper and me went out side and ran to the woods at vamp speed i looked back and jacob was looking at me watching me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
282K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
984K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
721K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...