Buy Me A Lover-JJK x KSJ

By nancysue64

Kim Seokjin lived a busy life. He was left to raise his four year old niece when his sister and brother in l... More

"Buy Me A Lover"-Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

4.8K 266 44
By nancysue64

🔞Ze smut continues🔞

He pulled Jungkook's hips and locked his legs around his waist making the younger sink deeper into his tight wet heat. Both of them moaned again. The feeling amazing.

"So you want me take you to heaven one more time, Beautiful?"

Seokjin stopped Jungkook's movements, holding the younger by the shoulders.  The look on his face told Jungkook that he really wanted him to find his pleasure.  The soft gaze Seokjin gave Jungkook was making him feel uneasy.

He couldn't move as Seokjin had his legs locked around his waist.  He member was pulsing and aching for release.  It would be so easy for Jungkook to just fuck Seokjin senseless till he was pouring himself into his warm body.  The thought made Jungkook shudder.

"Jungkook it's okay.  You deserve pleasure too."   He twitched and pulsed with need.  It was so tempting to give in. 

Seokjin seemed to be getting impatient so he rocked his hips up causing Jungkook to groan lowly.  The action sent his dick deeper and Jungkook steeled himself.  Rules are rules.

Seokjin pulled his head down and kissed his lips trying his best to entice the younger to let go.  The rocking of the older's hips and his sinful lips teasing him had Jungkook on the edge of breaking. 

The older's lush ass grinding against him,  his cum still oozing from his hole.

Seokjin's innocent hands feeling all over Jungkook's smooth muscle chest.  He pinched the younger's nipples and Jungkook lost it.  He snapped his hips forward shoving his dick deep and hard. Seokjin screamed and yanked at the younger's hair.  It made Jungkook hiss with pleasure pain.

He thrusted harder and faster till Seokjin's sweet whines and cries threw Jungkook over the edge.  He blasted his cum so deep into Seokjin's tight hole.  "Ah, fuck!!" He cried out, tossing his head back and holding his body still as he emptied himself in Seokjin's wet heat. His orgasm left him shook and completely drained.  He collapsed on top of the older crushing his heavy body under Seokjin's.

For a moment Seokjin let the younger try to catch his breathe.  He rubbed soothing circles into Jungkook's lower back.  He sighed deeply letting his head fall over Seokjin's sweaty shoulders.

Seokjin pulled the younger's head back for another heated kiss.  It was addicting.  Their lips danced with one another, neither wanting to stop.

Jungkook lost himself in Seokjin's sweet lips.  He broke the contact first and pulled his body off Seokjin to lie to the side of him. His dick slid out too, cum drizzling out of Seokjin's gaping hole. 

Jungkook laid flat on his back away from Seokjin.  His body still buzzing and mind clearing slowly.  He needed to get up, get dress and leave.  At least for tonight. 

His body was tired and he needed a shower then go to bed.  He had to catch up on his sleep.  He was suppose to meet up with his mother for lunch. 

He shut his eyes and groaned.  He hated seeing his mother.  She always found a way to guilt trip so he'd give her more money.  She and husband number three was a drunk and gambler.  He treated his mother horribly but she wouldn't leave him. 

His mind so was far away he didn't notice the older had cleaned himself and Jungkook up before laying back down resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

His sweet scent was alluring to Jungkook.  His pillowy lips just beckoned to be kissed again.

Seokjin broke the comfortable silence.  "So do you want to stay tonight? Or will you go home?  It's after 2am.   It's Very late."

"I must be going soon, Beautiful.  It was a good time.  I needn't ask if you enjoyed the sex do I?  Your screams, whines and moans told me so.  Take a day or two to rest your newly fucked body.  Call me then and I'll show you heaven again as many times as you want."

Seokjin nodded against the younger's chest.  Jungkook felt it.  He grinned in satisfaction.  "And ah, thank you for letting me find my release though it wasn't necessary."

"What if I wanted you to?  What if it makes me happy for you to find some pleasure in all this?  Keeping me happy is your number one isn't it?" 

"Yes, Beautiful.  If you want it that way then I will.  I'm also here to satisfy any sexual fantasies you want." Jungkook explained through a sleepy yawn.

Seokjin giggled.  He was tired too and no doubt his body would be sore by morning but what a fantastic night.

"Can we cuddle and talk too?"  Seokjin questioned the younger.

"If that's what makes you happy and feel good of course, Beautiful."

"I have a confession, Jungkook.  I like your cum filling me up.  I love the feel of it in me.  I clench so hard to keep it from oozing out.  I think I have kink for it."  Seokjin sheepishly breathed out.

Jungkook smirked against the older's head.  "Nothing wrong with that.  If you like being filled up with my cum then I'll make sure to fill your hole as much of my thick cum as you want."

Seokjin moaned in agreement. His eyes growing heavy with sleep. He closed them and snuggled into Jungkook's warm body.

Jungkook made a half hearted attempt to get up but his body told him otherwise. A few more minutes and he'd get up and leave. A few more minutes.

7am the next morning.........

Jungkook rolled over onto his stomach and groaned in his sleep. His eyes slowly coming open and took in his surroundings. It was clearly morning and Jungkook has spend the night. Fuck. He sat up and noticed Seokjin was not in bed.

He got up stretched his tall lithe body, yawning in all his naked glory. He wasn't the least bit uncomfortable with his body. He kept himself in good shape and was proud to show it off. He remembered his Beauty couldn't take his eyes or hands off of him.

He found Beautiful in the bathroom brushing his teeth with a small towel wrapped around his lean waist.  His hair was still damp. His skin glowing and flawless.

🔞Dirty smut....like y'all don't love it lol🔞

He decided to have a little fun before he had to leave. He snuck up behind his Beautiful wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist.

Seokjin squeaked with surprise.  He met Jungkook's piercing brown eyes in the mirror.  He grinned wickedly.  Seokjin gulped.

"G-good m-morning, Jungkook."

Jungkook murmured a hello as his lips blazed a trail across the wet skin of Seokjin's backside. Seokjin moaned and leaned his body back against Jungkook's. The hands on his waist tightened. Jungkook rocked his hips forward and Seokjin rocked back against Jungkook feeling the younger's very excited hard on coming to life.

Jungkook moved his hands under the thin towel to Seokjin's perfect little ass and squeezed the milky mounds. He watched Seokjin's face in the mirror. His eyes were closed, his skin flushed , his thick lips caught between his teeth and his breathe hitched in his throat.

Jungkook squeezed them again and Seokjin let out a high pitched whine.  This excited him.  The thin towel around Seokjin's fell away and onto the floor. Jungkook looked down at that perfect ass.  He got another idea.  He reared his hand back and slapped the perky white globes. Seokjin leaned forward thrusting his behind more snuggly Jungkook's crotch.

Jungkook slapped the fleshy cheeks again. Seokjin cried out. A few more hard slaps and Seokjin's perfect pale behind blossomed into deep shapes of red and his skin burned so hot he loved it.

"Ah, fuck. Daddy!!" Seokjin couldn't control the whiny cries from his half opened mouth. He licked his thick lips and threw his long arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling his body snuggly into the younger's.

Jungkook bit the soft shell of Seokjin's ear and his hands found their way to Seokjin's growing member. He gripped the hard shaft and stroked it slowly up and down.

Seokjin moaned and rocked his hips back against the younger. "Do you like this, Beautiful? Like my hands on you?" Jungkook purred in the older's ear. His body feeling heated and so turned on.

Jungkook nipped at the hollow of Seokjin's neck and sucked a deep purple mark onto the sweet tasting skin. Seokjin moaned and bit down hard on those luscious lips of his. Jungkook admitted it was turning him on too but he pushed that thought to the back of mind.

He stroked the thick length of Seokjin deliberately slow and in a agonizingly teasing manner.  Seokjin's breathing came out in short whiny puffs. 

"Oh, ahh!! God!!  Feels so g-good!" Seokjin's high pitches cries reverberated throughout the small bathroom.

Jungkook's eyes never left the mirror, he watched every movement and noise Seokjin made.

When he thumbed the sensitive slit, Seokjin arched his thin frame back against Jungkook's solid chest. His fingers becoming drenched as Seokjin's juices dripped out of his leaky dick. This makes it easier for Jungkook to slide his hand up and down the soaked shaft.

Seokjin rocked his body against Jungkook's barely able to contain the electric pleasure searing it's way up his body. His hands pulled at Jungkook's peachy locks. Jungkook grunted at the pleasureable pain.

Seokjin's body completely flush and sweaty as he chased after his powerful release. "Turn around, Beautiful." Jungkook's deep silky voice sent shivers down Seokjin's spine and he immediately did as he was told.

Jungkook's hand was gone. Seokjin confused opened his eyes and found the younger on his knees in front of him. Seokjin's eyes widened in shock. He didn't ask.....His thought went to mush as Jungkook wrapped his pretty pink lips around Seokjin's shaft. His tongue slide down the underside of Seokjin's and licked up all the salty come that had coated his dick.

"Oh my god!! F-fuck!!" Seokjin screeched and he made a move with his hands to push the younger away but found his hands grabbing Jungkook's hair instead. Jungkook groaned and hummed while his mouth slid further down the older's hard member.

When the tip hit the back of Jungkook's throat, Seokjin screamed. He rocked his lean hips hard into Jungkook's face. Jungkook took it and let the older fuck his face. His body bowing back, going rigid as his release was close.

Jungkook hummed around Seokjin's dick, the sensation sent Seokjin into a tailspin. Jungkook cupped and massaged Seokjin's sac and the older lost it.

He screamed again as rapture enveloped his entire body. "Y-yessssss!! Coming!!" Jungkook swallowed all the older's creamy juices, milking his dick with his hand to get Seokjin's orgasm to last a bit longer.

He pulled off Seokjin's dick with a loud pop and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Seokjin sunk to the floor completely wiped out. His face all pink and flushed. His breathing coming out in raspy breaths, His skin tingled and his body still buzzing from his mind blowing orgasm.

His eyes immediately flew to Jungkook who's eyes gleamed with lust. Deep dark black pools. He had a cocky sly smirk on his face. His pink lips licked at the corners of his mouth and his eyes flashed wildly.

"W-What w-was that, Jungkook?" Seokjin asked in a shaken voice. His chest still heaving up and down, trying to calm himself.

"You're welcome, Beautiful. No complaints, am I right?"

"Ah, no. None." Seokjin all of a sudden felt very shy around the younger one. He snatched his towel from the floor and secured it back around his narrow waist.

He turned his back from Jungkook and went about brushing his teeth. Jungkook chuckled. He pulled himself off the floor and placed a lingering kiss on the back of Seokjin's neck. Seokjin shuddered again.

"Until next time, Beautiful." Jungkook stepped back and walked out of the bathroom, quickly dressing himself before he checked the time. It was close to nine in the morning.

His phone rang loudly on the nightstand. He snatched it up and answered it.

JK: "Hello?"
JM: "You're an asshole. You little shit."
Fuck it was Park Jimin his best friend and roommate.
JK: "What did I do wrong now?"
JM: "Wrong? Wrong?! How about you didn't clean up your dirty dishes, left your clothes all over the floor and it was your day to take your damn brother to dialysis."
JK: "My damn brother is your damn boyfriend. Remember that, Park." Jungkook hissed into the phone.
JM: "You fucking dick, Jeon! So rude and disrespectful."
JK: "I learned from the best, Shorty." Jungkook snickered.
JM: "Yah!! You're dead when you get home!! Your mother has already been by looking for you."
JK: "Yeah, so what of it." Jungkook deadpanned.
JM: "More money I assume. I don't have time to argue. I gotta take Joon to his dialysis appointment. Later." Jimin hung up on the younger.

Jungkook made his way out into the living room and saw Seokjin in the kitchen. He was chewing on his plush wet lips again. It made Jungkook twitch. He groaned. "Down boy." Jungkook growled at his hardening member.

"I'll call you in a few days!" Seokjin shouted from the kitchen.

Jungkook just nodded and threw his jacket on himself. He tousled his peach locks, adjusting a stray piece that had fallen into his face.

The door in front of him was wrenched open and in bounded a cackling,ponytailed wearing, black haired little girl. Her large brown eyes got big as saucers when she saw Jungkook.

"Who is uws?" She acted shyly.

Jungkook smiles softly at the little girl. "My name is Jungkook." Her eyes crinkled into a big hearty smile. "I's is Swoon Yi. Uws is wery hwandsome." The little girl squeaked out before hiding her face in her chubby little hands.

"Thank you, Miss Soon Yi. I have to getting going but it was nice to meet you." Jungkook flashed a dazzling smile.

Seokjin came into the living room and saw the interaction. His heart caught in his chest. Soon Yi saw her uncle and ran into his arms. He enveloped her in a tight hug.

"I missed uws unkie Jinjin."
"Me too, sweetheart." He kissed the top of Soon Yi's head.

"Unkie Jinjin, is Jungkook-issi your news boyfriend?"

Seokjin stuttered in his breath. Where had she heard.... Soon Yi pointed a finger towards the tall orange haired man with the boxy grin coming in the door. Taehyung he should of known.

"So sorry, hyung! I tried to kept her a bit longer but she threw a fit." Taehyung walked into the apartment and right into Jungkook's massive frame. He stumbled back before righting himself. He was about to apologize when he eyes widen in shock?

Both of them growled at each other. Then barked in unison.

"YOU!"

💋End of Chapter 5.💋
Short one I know!! How was it?
Was the smut smutty enough? Lol.
Ty luvs
💋Happy Reading!!!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.4K 26
Taehyung and J-hope have been knowing each other for years and they took a big step into dating right after highschool. Their relationship isn't perf...
41.1K 2.3K 23
Seokjin was a busy man.. His focus was to fulfill his duty as a father .. A single father who lost his loving wife after her birth to Thier 2nd born...
29.2K 1.6K 50
What is it that makes a man fall in love with a someone at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? No, when campus prince and gaming expert, student k...
160K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...