Legit Destiny(Sasha Banks x O...

By HungrySavage

Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado aka Sasha Banks has it and has done it all; Family, friends, fame and a great caree... More

ATTENTION!!!
Welcome to the Main Roster!!!
The Boss and Man Of Destiny
A Legit Date Night
A Dominator and A King
A Legit Romance
The Ultimate Punishment
Survival of the Fittest; SmackDown is Legit
Destined Christmas
A Proposal To Remember
A WrestleMania For The Ages!!
The One Where Mercedes Gets Hitched
The Honeymoon; Enjoying Each Others' Presence
Back To Work; Open Challenges Baby!!
To The Extreme!
The Legit Surprise
Baby Vanessa's Journey

Bank On New Champions/Summerslam

3.7K 23 6
By HungrySavage

With each passing moment, Summerslam was closely approaching for the Raw and SmackDown elite. This couldn't be any truer for the newly established power couple of Sasha Banks and Chase Destiny. Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado was excited for the opportunity presented to her. After being on the sidelines for most with 2017 with a neck injury and concussion related symptoms, Mercedes was on the precipice of becoming a 5-time women's champion, all that stood in her way from that goal was her best friend in the entire world, Pamela Martinez best known as Bayley who was seeking her second reign as Raw Women's Champion. Of course with SmackDown currently having one of its best slow burning feuds in Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, the two other respective Horsewomen of WWE, Creative decided to take the same approach with Banks and Bayley with a frustrated Hugger absolutely destroying the Boss seemingly fracturing the famed NXT Faction even further after Banks would win her fifth championship. On the other side for the new man in her life, Trevion would have much more difficult odds at the Biggest Party of the Summer as he would be facing heated rival Drew McIntyre, closest friend Finn Balor and respected adversary Elias for the Universal Championship in a fatal four way No Holds Barred match. But for now the power couple were relaxing in the comfort of Trevion's custom built and inspired Kia Stinger which Mercedes had bought for him to celebrate their near one-month anniversary as they drove from the Live event located in Jacksonville and to the location of last Raw before Summerslam in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Mercedes(sighing happily): This is the life babe.

Trevion: What the fact that we're on the cusp of being the true power couple in WWE? Or the spending quality romantic ride along with each other?

Mercedes: More or less the quality time with each other Tre, but the potential championship scene is an extra bonus!

Mercedes wrapped her hand around Trevion's spare hand as she began singing with her angelic voice.

Trevion: I didn't know you were such a great singer baby.

Mercedes shrugged and laughed

Mercedes: There are lot of things you don't know about me Trevion... outside of being a huge Eddie Guerrero fan and being Snoop's cousin, there's nothing really that interesting about me.

Trevion: Non-sense, you're Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado; you're not just my amazing and sexy ass girlfriend, you're a kick-ass WWE Superstar, one of the four WWE Horsewomen, and an inspiration to more than a million little girls.

Mercedes cracked a small smile and kissed Trevion's cheek.

Mercedes: Thanks babe you really know how to cheer a girl up.

Trevion: Well that's my job or I wouldn't be a very good significant other.

She playfully punches him on the arm as they continue the drive towards Charlotte. They arrive at the hotel where she began jumping on the bed which was ultra soft to which Trevion responded with a hearty laugh.

Trevion: What are we, five years old?

Mercedes: If only it means you get up here and join me, then yes that's exactly what I am!

Trevion chuckled taking his shoes off and jumping on the bed with Mercedes.

Mercedes: Woo-hoo!

Trevion laughed and smacked Mercedes' ass.

Mercedes: Yipe!

She then landed in his arms, smiling.

Mercedes: Hey there.

Trevion smiled back kissing her head.

Trevion: Hey there.

Mercedes licked her lips hungrily to which Trevion jokingly gulped.

Trevion: What's going on in that little mind of yours?

Mercedes says nothing before pinning her boyfriend's arms back and running her warm hands across his rock hard abs causing him to let out the small growl.

Trevion: Don't start something you can't finish baby girl.

Mercedes: Oh don't worry I'm going to take my sweet time and do whatever I want and you can bank on that.

Trevion(laughing): You sure you're not taking lessons from Becky?

Mercedes giggles before pulling his cock out and began sucking every inch of his hard dick.

Trevion: Oh wow Mercedes that feels so good....

He groaned very loudly as he gripped her purple hair, forming a makeshift ponytail as Mercedes swirled her tongue and lapped it around his member making gagging noises and making her tear up in horniness as she began tease the tip by putting her perfectly shaped tongue on it as her tongue continued to run laps all over it.

Mercedes: Such a big fucking dick baby.

Trevion: You love it Mercedes.

Mercedes: That I do!

Trevion would then pull Mercedes to the edge of bed kissing her toned stomach, her inner thighs and perfectly shaped tits before fingering her pussy roughly, making the Boss moan loudly.

Mercedes: Oh Fuck baby just like that Trevion, show my pussy whose the boss!

Trevion began fingering faster as Mercedes' pussy began flooding with pussy juices.

Mercedes: HAAA FUCK!!!

She began squirting like a broken water faucet before calming down after which Trevion collected his reward, swirling his tongue around her juices sucking her clit really good. He then proceeded to slap his hard cock on her pussy, earning some loud moans from his lady.

Mercedes: Please feed my pussy that cock it wants it so badly!

Trevion: Beg for that shit mami, show me how really bad you want it.

Mercedes began whimpering before Trevion put all of his cock in her as she literally felt like his member was touching her organs which made her eyes roll in the back of her head and he started slowly making sure she felt every inch in her body. They soon began fucking in all sorts of positions, trying out different positions such as the wheelbarrow, the downward dog, and some other enjoyable sexual moves. Mercedes soon began riding and bouncing on his cock.

Trevion: That's it bossy work that dick.

She soon captured his lips in hers as she soon hopped off and assumed a doggystyle position and Trevion took over advantage going absolutely buck-wild in her pussy making their skins slap together as Mercedes began giving her best Daniel Bryan impersonation.

Mercedes: YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD TRE YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!

Trevion then whispered dirty nothings in her sending Mercedes over the edge once more in their union of carnal flesh at the same moment as their bed broke.

Trevion: Whoops, we broke the bed.

Mercedes giggled innocently.

Mercedes: What they don't know won't kill them baby, now come on we're not done not even remotely close.

Trevion rubs her pussy with his hard on before ramming her standing up as she threw her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately before cumming over and over again. Soon after an extra 30 minutes of sexy tomfoolery, Mercedes who was on the pill for obvious reasons sensed Trevion was on the verge of cumming.

Mercedes: You can cum in me baby please fill that pussy up with your hot sticky load.

Trevion: Are you sure Mercedes?

Mercedes: Yes I'm sure I'm on the pill you're good to go!

Trevion nodded and continued pumping in and out of her moist pussy before holding her hips and blowing his load like a stick of dynamite in her warm folds.

Mercedes: Holy shit Trevion that feels so good honey!!!

Trevion growled smacking her ass as he pulled and watch the cum ooze out of her pussy as the Man of War and Legit Boss finally collapsed on the bed together her left arm lazily draped over his chest.

Mercedes: Just fucking wow that felt really good.

Trevion: Indeed Mercedes, much better than our first time.

Mercedes: So if we do happen to have kids in the future, how many would you like?

Trevion: Hmmm, at the very most Mercedes I'd like at least two to three tops; two girls and a boy.

Mercedes: I'd actually like three as well; all girls.

Trevion: Well whenever you want kids; just get off the pill and let me know and I'll get you pregnant faster than Sonic the Hedgehog could foil Eggman's plans of world domination!

Mercedes giggled and readjusted her hair into a ponytail.

Mercedes: Okay you jokester, get recharged because tomorrow the Legit Boss and Man of War have a couple a championships to collect tomorrow.

She snuggled up closer and kissed his chest and lips before falling asleep.

Trevion: Night baby girl.

Summerslam:

Match Card:

1P: Hideo Itami vs. Lio Rush vs. Kalisto vs. Tyler Bate vs. Buddy Murphy(c) (Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match for the Crusierweight Championship

2P: Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs. Jeff Hardy (Singles Match for the United States Championship)

Main Card:

1:Ascension vs. Rollins and Ambrose vs. AOP vs. The Revival(c)(Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match for the Raw Tag Team Championship)

2: Bobby Lashley(With Lio Rush) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode(c)(Triple Threat Match for Intercontinental Championship)

3: Riott Squad vs the IIconics (Finals of the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Tournament)

4: Samoa Joe vs. Mayhem vs. Brandon Matthews vs. Rusev vs. AJ Styles(c)(Gauntlet Match for the WWE Championship)

5: Sasha Banks vs. Bayley(Tournament Final for the Vacant Raw Women's Championship)

6: New Day vs. The Bar vs. The Usos(c)(Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Tag Team Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship)

7: Carmella(c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair(Triple Threat Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship)

8: Chase Destiny vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Finn Balor vs. Elias(Fatal Four Way No Holds Barred for the vacant Universal Championship)

Summerslam was once again emanating from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn with the focus on WWE looking to bring home another successful with perhaps its most stacked card in years in terms of star power and box office appeal. Mercedes was currently getting the finishing touches on her make-up as she already had her Sailor-Moon inspired Boss Gear whereas Trevion had his Battle Suit gear inspired by one of his favorite superheroes growing up in Batman.

Mercedes: Looking mean there Caped Crusader

Trevion: You're looking quite good yourself Sailor Mercedes.

Mercedes giggles.

Mercedes: You're so corny!

Trevion: You love my conrniness admit it.

Mercedes: That among other things...

She bit her lip seductively before pulling her lover into a heated kiss.

Trevion: Good luck and tear the house down with Pamela give me and the boys something to work with tonight.

Mercedes: You've got it babe and love you so very much and bring home the red and black strap and there'll be a sexy surprise in store.

Trevion: Okay now I'm more than determined to bring it home, but ladies first.

He smacked her bubbly ass which jiggled her in her booty shorts and she began swaying with seductive intent. Soon after the highly anticipated Banks vs Bayley match the entire WWE Universe had clamored for to be on the main roster was mere moments from beginning; For Pamela's entrance she entered in with her usual inflatable Bayley Buddies but as a bonus streamers and confetti exploded throughout the Barclays Center as The Resident Hugger made her way ringside. For Mercedes' entrance, she paid homage to her NXT Takeover Brooklyn Entrance but instead of Cadillacs, she opted for Porsche's and Secret Service-esque escort to the ring. To put it simply, Bayley and Sasha once again imploded the arena with their in-ring chemistry. Near fall after near fall, counter after counter, the two best friends exchanged blow after blow like something you'd see between Superman and Doomsday. The highlight of the match occurred when Sasha delivered picture perfect back to back suicide dives shattering the myth that she was a constant botch machine. Bayley had used her strength advantage towards the end of the match delivering a top rope Bayley to Belly for a stunning near fall as Sasha kicked out of dumb luck kicked out at 2.97 seconds. Bayley understandably frustrated would begin to tease the heel turn that she had been undergoing the past couple weeks. Sasha being an instinctive wrestler would roll Bayley up for two-count before locking in the Bank Statement and as mightily as Bayley fought she was forced to tap as Sasha found redemption from the heartache she suffered at the original Takeover Brooklyn to win her fifth Women's Championship. In a throwback both former blood rivals embraced in the center of the ring before Bayley clobbered Sasha with a forearm before unleashing an atrocious ass-whipping on the Boss, before Bayley simply said "She was done being second and living in Sasha's shadow" before delivering a Bayley-to-Belly to Sasha on the edge of a steel chair. Sasha would leave under her own strength but Trevion would help her to the trainers room.

Trevion: Ok what hurts baby?

Mercedes pointed to her ribs as she teared up groaning.

Mercedes: My ribs and back.

The trainers handed her an ice-pack and kinesio tape.

Trevion: You maybe hurting now sweetie but I'm so proud of Mercedes.

Mercedes: Thank you babe, but its now your turn. Go make me proud Universal Champion!

Trevion brushed his lips against her knuckles and kissed her lips before sadly letting go, he hated seeing his special lady hurting like this fake or not.

Trevion: I'm dedicating this match to you Mercedes.

He left the trainers office while Mercedes smiled.

Mercedes: You've got this my Warrior.

Trevion, Finn, Elias and Drew followed up the strong showing Pamela and Mercedes delivered as Finn, Elias and Chase worked together to beat down bigger and more physically imposing Drew tossing him out the ring, before Finn and Chase did the same thing to WWE's troubadour. It was then just the two former Bullet Club stablemates, Finn would throw up a Too-Sweet which Chase completed before the two broke it off and locked up with Chase gaining strength over the equally quicker and fluid Balor. After a gorgeous sling-blade, McIntyre dragged the Irishman out and drove him into the steel steps before Chase took out both the Scottish Psychopath and Drifter, before taking a steel chair lighting up both McIntyre, Elias before going over to Finn who quickly regained footing and began destroying Chases's back with a kendo stick leaving bruises and welts all over the Houston native's back. The match intensity continued to ramp up each passing moment, trash cans and steel steps were being used Elias even performed Drift Away on Chase with ground clearly exposed at the bottom thus eliminating one competitor in the match. Elias would suffer a finisher in his own as he ate the Claymore Kick from an incensed Scotsman. Following a Claymore, McIntyre suffered a shotgun kick and immediately after ate the Coup De Grace from the top of a ladder which garnered the first ever Universal Champion a near two count. The match soon would spill to the outside with Elias being driven into the barricade with a steel chair courtesy of Chase and McIntyre sending Balor through an announce table. The match would end with Drew attempting a Claymore Kick too many and Chase capitalized with steel chair shot plus shining wizard combination but Chase didn't relent as he hoisted the carcass of the Scotsman for Limit Breaker part two, Buckle-bomb codebreaker combo for the three count to be awarded the Universal Championship for the first time in his career. The moment would be made even sweeter when Mercedes came out and kissed Trevion passionately earning woos and cheers for the happy couple. With Summerslam drawing to a close, a new era was preparing to dawn on Monday Night Raw and future for Sasha Banks and Chase Destiny couldn't be any brighter.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN!!! Hope you all enjoy this new entry of Legit Destiny; This along with Chosen Queen, IIconic Love and A Saiyan's Moment of Bliss are top priority right now for me and I plan to drop another banger in the Charlotte story tomorrow if not Tuesday so be ready!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.4K 41
Riley Marie Varnado AKA Riley Banks is Sasha Banks little sister but what happens when shes hired and meets her storyline partner Roman Reigns
8.1K 195 18
Mercedes(Sasha banks) is a junior in college but at night she's an exotic dancer for this Nightclub called Mount Seduction. Pamela(Bayley) is notorio...
15.2K 248 18
Warning ⚠️ A lot of Sex involved in this story⚠️ 18+ only Sasha banks, A 19- year old freshman at San Jose University has not been lucky with findin...