Survival of the Fittest; SmackDown is Legit

With our favorite couple having finally having dropped their titles to Asuka and Drew McIntyre at Hell in a Cell, Mercedes and Trevion were now ready for the next leg of their final duties of being Raw superstars. As they were told earlier during that specific Pay-Per-View, they alongside the likes of Fergal, Pamela, Colby along with the Legit Destiny couple would be moving to SmackDown Live for the likes of United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, Mayhem, Tye Dillinger, The Miz, Naomi and the couple of Lana and Rusev. The plan for Trevion going forward was to insert him in the race for the WWE Championship by winning the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber should a Raw Superstar win the eponymous match. For Mercedes and Pamela, they would reunite with Ashley and Rebecca as the Four Horsewomen so they would take on Shayna Baszler, Ronda Rousey, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir in the long awaited battle for supremacy. WWE's version would be the valiant babyfaces defending the company from the invading Horsewomen of UFC. But before they could bring the Bank Statement and break their limits for Shane "O" Mac and Paige,  they would have serve up one final impressive performance for the Red Brand at Survivor Series. While the show was less than a week away, Mercedes and Trevion were at MTV Studios for their taping appearance on the popular web-show Ridiculousness where they were wearing casual clothing while they wore their signature shirts and Mercedes wore her shades, an respective shade to the L.A. Rams.

Mercedes: I am so pumped for this!!

Trevion: What seeing people hurt themselves for fun?

Mercedes: That and spending another rare day with you before Raw.

Trevion: Yeah but you know what they say... Raw needs a King and Queen to make it watchable.

Mercedes laughs and hugs her boyfriend

Mercedes: Literally no one says that sweetheart, but you're right without us, Fergal, Colby and Pamela Raw is gonna go to shit.

Trevion: Literally I'm glad SmackDown is our new home... Raw is alright but I just wasn't feeling it ya know?

Mercedes: I understand you believe me... having been buried week after week, month after month, I mean for Christ' sakes I'm one of the Four Horsewomen of WWE! The way Pam and I had been treated was absolute disrespect and criminal and I- UGH!!

She punched a wall hurting her hand just a tad bit.

Mercedes: Oww

Trevion: It's okay babe relax; believe me I know where you've been.

Mercedes looks up at him.

Mercedes: Do you really?

Trevion: Yeah when I was wrestling for New Japan, I was once a mega-star; I had everything going for me but once I tore the meniscus in my left knee; the promoters told me to just focus on my rehab and come back better than I once was. So I did and initially it was okay but once I couldn't be that competitor they wanted me to be, I was lost in the shuffle, jobbed to newer talent and soon just completely dropped as a whole; then Stephanie and Hunter gave me a tryout and it led me to some great things. Cleaning house in NXT, winning the Universal Title, rekindling friendships with Cassie and Ashley....

Mercedes: Dating me?

Trevion smirked and kissed Mercedes.

Trevion: Especially dating you baby girl, just wait there so many more memories to make for Legit Destiny.

Mercedes: I can't wait for them either.

They kiss for a little longer before an assistant shows up.

Assistant: Ms. Banks and Mr. Destiny we're ready for you guys.

Trevion: Alright thanks we'll be out in a minute.