Nineteen_84's Must-Reads

By JAChaffin

[In Progress With Updates at Least Every 2 Weeks] A list of the most enticing books I have discovered here on... More

The Mirror
The Last She
The Season
Alliance

A Brief Introduction

4 1 0
By JAChaffin

     "Nineteen_84's Must-Reads" is a collection of different books from multiple genres and authors that I have found to be compelling and worth while in my time here on Wattpad.

Within this collection, I will list the title, a cover, the author, a book link, an excerpt from the description, and "My Take" on the book (Noooo, I don't write spoilers).

None of the books listed here are my own, and I do not claim ownership over any of them.

None of the images present are my own either, and I don't claim ownership over them either. I will post the authors' users so that you may find the books easier, and other relative novels by them.

If one of your books/covers is posted here and you would like it to be removed, please inform me and I will do so

I have nothing more to say so...

Enjoy!!! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
102K 229 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI šŸš« If you don't like these stories just block don't report
62.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35.1K 2.3K 57
š­š”šž šŸš§š š›šØšØš¤ šØšŸ š¬š”šØš«š­ š¬š­šØš«š¢šžš¬ ššš›šØš®š­ šØš„š¢šÆš¢šš š«šØšš«š¢š šØ ššš§š š²/š§'š¬ š¦šžšžš­-šœš®š­šžš¬/š„šØšÆšž š¬š­šØš«š¢ļæ½...