Posh and the Tramp

By 221bgaykerstreet

Posh boy John Watson has a sense of adventure, and just wants to get away, but his mother has other plans for... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Six

625 22 1
By 221bgaykerstreet

Sherlock sat at the bar, counting what they made in the register as Angelo cleaned up in the kitchen. Someone knocked at the door and Sherlock tried to ignore them, but it was Greg and he kept knocking. Sherlock set his pen down and walked out from behind the bar, going to the door and letting Greg in. He walked back around the bar, continuing what he was doing.

"You coming out with me tonight?" Greg asked, leaning against the bar.

"I'm not sure yet." he said as he put the money in a keep bag with a slip that had the amount of money and what Angelo needed to do with the money. He crouched down to the safe under the counter and typed in the code, opening up and putting the money in.

"You haven't been out since that Watson party. Come on, I've missed my partner in crime." Greg said with a smile.

Sherlock chuckled, shaking his head. "I might have other plans."

"Don't get soft on me now, Holmes."

"I'm not!" Sherlock defend himself, turning slightly red.

"Don't let him fool ya, Greg." Angelo said as he came out of the kitchen. "It's that boy. And he's actually keepin' him around. I'd say he's fallen in love." he clapped Sherlock on the shoulder, grinning at him.

"The Watson boy, eh?" Greg asked, raising a brow.

"Yes. There's nothing wrong with it either." Sherlock said then cleared his throat. "Are you good with closing Angelo?" he asked the man.

Angelo nodded. "Go out! Have fun! I'll see ya tomorrow."

Sherlock smiled at the elder man and walked around him, going to the back and up the stairs with Greg following behind him. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw two texts from John.

Come out tonight. Irene's parents aren't home and my mother is letting me stay with her.

You don't have to come, but if you decided to, bring yourself and perhaps a friend if you'd like.

Sherlock grinned and looked at Greg. "Want to go out tonight? John has a friend."

Greg grinned. "Course."

Just got off. Send me the address and I'll bring myself and a friend.

Great:)

Sherlock changed his clothes, putting on a pair of jeans and a clean t shirt, pulling his olive green jumper over it. He grabbed his coat off his bed, pulling it on then opening his nightstand drawer, debating wether or not to bring a condom. He grabbed one and tucked it into his pocket before turning to Greg and giving him a nod, telling him that he was ready to go.

John looked at himself in the mirror, looking at his outfit. "Ugh, I don't know about this Irene." he adjusted the overalls, letting out a groan.

"You look fine." Irene said, smacking John's hand away.

"Overalls are complicated. And what if I need to get them off quickly?" he asked with a grin.

Irene rolled her eyes. "What would your mother think?"

John laughed. "What about the black jeans?" he asked, going to the outfits they had laid out on Irene's bed. He picked up the black jeans, holding them over his legs as he looked at Irene, seeing her thinking face on.

"Yes. Change quickly, they should be here soon."

John tossed the jeans onto the bed and started to take the overalls off when the doorbell rang. He froze and looked at Irene. "I'm not ready!" he exclaimed.

"Just breathe, Johnny. I'll take care of it." Irene walked out of the bedroom, closing the door.

John took the overalls off quickly then pulled on the pair of black skinny jeans, going to the mirror to check himself before he went downstairs. He ran a hand through his hair then turned to the side, looking at his arse, making sure it stood out in the jeans. And it did. He hurried out of Irene's room and downstairs, stopping on the third to last step, seeing the waiter staring up at him with and open mouth.

"Hey," Sherlock spoke, his mouth turning into a grin.

John blushed. "Hey." he looked at Irene and gestured down the hall with his head, watching her nod.

"Greg, let's go get something to drink." Irene said, grabbing Sherlock's friend by the wrist and pulling him down the corridor.

John jumped off the last few steps, flinging himself onto Sherlock, getting caught by the strong arms. He smiled at the waiter and kissed him deeply, getting a kissed back as he was set down gently.

"You taste like candy floss." Sherlock said softly when they pulled apart.

"It's lip gloss. Irene put it on me earlier." John brought his hand up to his mouth to wipe the gloss off, but Sherlock's hand stopped his.

"Keep it on. I like it."

John's ears became red as he smiled helplessly. "Should we go see what Irene and Greg want to do?" he asked.

Sherlock nodded, licking his lips as he thought about other things him and the boy could do other than hanging out with Irene and Greg. His hand was taken by the boy and he was being pulled down the hall way and to the kitchen. They stopped in the door way, both of them concealing their shock as they witness Irene and Greg snogging against the counter. Irene had her arms wrapped around Greg's neck, but a wine glass in her hands. John turned around and pushed Sherlock out of the door way, running around him and into the living room, Sherlock's light steps following behind him. Sherlock caught John by the forearm, causing the boy to giggle as he pushed him onto the sofa.

"How long until they come out you think?" Sherlock asked, panting softly.

"Irene was already a bit tipsy so I give them another ten, fifteen minutes." John pushed Sherlock's bangs out of his face, smiling up at him. "And she had her third glass of wine when we went in there. Hopefully Greg had some as well because she can get a little... dominant."

Sherlock laughed softly. "Let him learn." he leaned down closer. "Now, what are we going to do?" he raised a brow.

"Well, there is a guest room upstairs. Or we could stay down here, watch a film while Irene and Greg go upstairs and wear themselves out so we don't have to hear them."

"I like the second idea, but, is there snogging involved?"

John hummed, thinking. He watched Sherlock's face soften as he lightly moved his hips, getting impatient. "I don't see why not." he shrugged.

Sherlock grinned and closed the gap between them, kissing the boy deeply and his hand slipped under the blue crop top, feeling the boy's warm skin, feeling him shiver under his touch and the soft noise that escaped the back of his throat.

They both pulled away when then heard Greg and Irene stumbling down the hallway then up the steps. The two had to keep their laughter quiet, but was soon drowning in it when they knew their friends were gone.

"I really like this lip gloss." Sherlock kissed down the boy's neck, feeling his hand grab a fistful of his hair.

"I'll have to keep that in mind then." John hummed, extending his neck as Sherlock gently bit down, starting to suck. "Maybe I'll try out the cherry one. Or the berry blast."

Sherlock pulled off of John's neck long enough to respond. "I do love cherries." he lowered himself down, pushing up the boy's crop top as he made a trail of kisses up his torso, stopping when John's phone started to go off in his back pocket.

"Sorry." John apologized. He sat up, causing Sherlock to get off of him and sit on the sofa. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw that it was him mom. "It's my mum. Sorry." he gave Sherlock a kiss before getting up and answering the call.

Sherlock sighed and watched the boy talk on the phone, obviously getting aggravated with the woman on the other line. John gestured to the remote on the coffee table before rolling his eyes and turning around. Sherlock reached for the remote, snatching it off the coffee table then leaning back onto the sofa. He turned the tv on, figuring out how to get to Netflix before he got up and went over to the boy, wrapping his arms around him from behind. John relaxed against him as he continued to speak to his mother.

"Yes, I know about dads business trip next week." John spoked then bit his lip to hold back the small noise as Sherlock bit gently on the back of his shoulder. "And that you are going with him, yes mum."

"Hang up." Sherlock whispered into John's ear. He nipped at his ear lobe, causing him to gasp softly.

"It's nothing, mum. I'm fine." "Yes, I'm aware of the noise I just made. Something happened in the movie Irene and I are watching."

"I want you to sit in my lap, baby." Sherlock whispered, rubbing John's hips.

John bit his lip and nodded. "Mum, Irene and I are about to go to bed. I'll text you when I wake up. Alright?" "Yes, yes. I love you, too." John hung up quickly then spun around in Sherlock's hold. "That was very rude of you."

Sherlock started backing them up to the sofa. "Your mother was calling you and it's fifteen after twelve. That's very rude of her."

John rolled his eyes. "I think we should watch a movie and just forget about the other activities."

Sherlock pouted. "Nooo," he whined.

John nodded, leaving Sherlock's hold. He went to the sofa and sat down, giving Sherlock a smirk as he grabbed the remote, flicking through the movies, trying to decide on one. Sherlock sat next to him, letting out a sigh of frustration as John's hand rested on his thigh, his fingers centimeters away from his crotch.

It was only a few minutes before John was sitting in the waiter's lap, his crop top on the floor some where as he begged softly. The waiter's tongue circled around the pink bud before a kiss was placed to it and tongue was gone. Sherlock looked up and the boy, pressing his thumb to his chin and tilting his head to look down at him. The boy's eyes were squeezed shut as his mouth was partly open, panting softly. "Open your eyes, love." Sherlock whispered.

John opened his eyes, being welcomed by the grey eyes that belonged to the man underneath him. He leaned down more, kissing Sherlock softly, feeling the warmth of the man's hands on his arse. He pushed back into the touch, his own hands falling into Sherlock's lap, his knuckles running over the bulge in his jeans lightly. Sherlock's hips bucked up into the touch, causing John to pull away from the kiss.

"Upstairs," John spoke softly, "the bed is better than this." he got out of Sherlock's lap, grabbing his top off the floor, only to be welcomed by a hand grabbing his arse. "Naughty!" he exclaimed, hitting Sherlock with his shirt.

Sherlock grabbed the shirt and pulled on it, causing John to fall onto him. "I'm going to devour you, John Watson." he said lowly.

John grinned. "You have to catch me first." he pushed himself off of Sherlock, running around the couch and to the stair case.

Sherlock got up and ran up the stairs after him, catching him in the hallway. He picked up the laughing boy, tossing him over his shoulder. "Which room?" Sherlock asked.

"Put me down and I'll tell you." John panted.

"And let you get away? I don't think so." Sherlock stared walking down the hall, going to the very last room at the end of the hall. He opened the door and it was just a plain bedroom. "This will do." he walked in, closing the door with his foot before going to the bed and tossing John down on it, climbing over him.

John smiled up at Sherlock. "I thought you were going to devour me?" he asked.

Sherlock stood on his knees, pulling his sweater over his head along with the t shirt underneath. He tossed them on the ground before leaning down and kissing John deeply, his hands finding their way to the zip of his jeans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 18.8K 47
Sherlock is the son of a rich business man, and there was only one thing that he wanted but couldn't have; John Watson. There was no way the Freak an...
23K 1.5K 40
John is trapped in the never ending torrent of education and social exclusion, forced to attend one of the most exclusive and prestigious boarding sc...
3.1K 167 13
John moves into Baker Street and finds the diary of the previous tenant, who also happens to be the world's only consulting detective. One-sided John...
13.2K 632 25
Happiness didn't come easily to John after so many years of being shackled to his unbearable wife. Trapped in suburbia and forced to enjoy it, John...