Arcadia's Ignoble Knight: Dar...

BrandonVarnell द्वारा

Although Caspian and Elincia have defeated the Lich King, their troubles are far from over. The dwarves have... अधिक

Dislcaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue
Please Consider Supporting Me

Chapter 3

1K 101 18
BrandonVarnell द्वारा

Caspian woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed. He was lying on his side, his body spooning against Elincia, who was much smaller than him and seemed to fit perfectly within his arms. As he became more awake, Caspian was aware of the fact that his left hand was firmly cupping Elincia's bare breast. He would have removed it. However, Elincia was holding his hand against her chest.

Her thoughts were quiet at the moment. She must have been deep asleep.

Gathering his thoughts, Caspian remembered how, after waking up due to nearly drowning in the bathtub, he and Elincia had shared another night together. He could still taste Elincia on his lips, still feel the way she had surrounded him with her warmth, and remember the expressions she had made as she cried out in ecstacy. Thanks to the bond, even if they were both incredibly clumsy and awkward, they had been able to satisfy each other completely.

As he was lying there, thinking about last night, Elincia stirred within his arms.

"Caspian?" she mumbled, and he could hear her both within his mind and out loud, giving her voice a strange, overlapping effect.

"Sorry. Did my thoughts wake you?" Caspian asked.

"Mm... kinda, but it's okay." She turned around within his arms. Now face to face, she gave him a sleepy smile. "I don't mind being woken up like this."

Perhaps it was that smile or maybe her words, but Caspian couldn't stop himself from leaning down and kissing Elincia's soft lips. She didn't resist. Her arms went around his neck as she pulled him down, and even her legs became entangled with his as she pressed herself against him. He could feel every centimeter of her body. The feel of her breasts and the warmth between her legs made him want to renew their activities last night.

"We... probably... shouldn't," Elincia mumbled between kisses.

"Yeah... we should... get up..." Caspian wasn't much better.

Despite saying they should get up, the two continued to kiss, fueling their desire for each other. The bond wasn't helping matters. Caspian could feel Elincia through it, and so he knew she didn't want to stop. Knowing that she wanted the same thing he wanted made it that much harder to resist.

They ended up making love slowly that morning. Afterward, they took a quick shower together, and then got changed into the clothing they had been wearing the day before.

"We're gonna need a set of new clothes," Caspian said with a sigh as he looked at his blood-covered outfit.

"Yeah..." Elincia agreed with a nod.

They emerged from their bedroom, which was located on the second floor, and traveled down to the kitchen in the hopes of scrounging up something to eat. Neither of them had eaten anything the night before. After over a month of being on the move and not being able to bathe or even get a good night's sleep, they had prioritized a shower and rest over food, but now they were starving.

"Ugh... I think I can eat an entire cow," Caspian admitted.

"I don't think I could eat that much, but I could really go for some crepes," Elincia said.

They entered the kitchen to discover that they weren't the only ones awake. Erica was sitting at the simple bar counter located within the kitchen. She was dressed in erotic negligee, a black, semi sheer nightgown that didn't cover anything. Her breasts were completely exposed, and the only reason they couldn't see her crotch was because she had black panties covering them. She didn't seem quite awake yet, as she hadn't noticed either them.

On the other hand, Derek did notice them.

"Good morning. I figured you two would be up soon as well, so I made enough for everyone. Just sit down next to Lady Erica while I finish cooking breakfast."

Derek was standing next to the stove. There was a frying pan in front of him, and Caspian could hear the sound of sizzling to go along with a delectable but spicy scent filling the air. Elincia took several deep breaths as she smelled whatever was being cooked. Her stomach let out a tiny grumble, which made her place a hand over it in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook," Caspian said as he led Elincia by the hand over to the bar-like extension. He sat next to Erica, who lazily leaned with her elbows against the counter and her cheek on her hand.

"Caspie... Ele... good mooorning," Erica yawned as spoke. The action caused her large chest to jiggle within the confines of her negligee. She shifted her legs a little, causing them to spread. Caspian didn't quite look at her, but it was impossible not to see the sneak preview of her thighs from his position, though he tried his best to ignore it.

"Good morning, Lady Erica."

"Morning."

"I learned how to cook because Lady Erica would often complain about the food that was prepared for her when her work required her to travel," Derek admitted as skillfully maneuvered whatever was in his pan onto four separate plates. "I figured it would be better if she had someone who knew what kind of foods she liked and could also cook for her."

He grabbed the plates two at a time and set them in front of everyone. Caspian didn't know what this food was. It looked like a combination of eggs, meat, cheese, and spinach. From the smell, he could tell it was a spicy food. Just taking a whiff of that scent made his nose wrinkle a little from all the spices. That said, it didn't smell bad.

"What is this?" asked Elincia as she poked the food with a fork.

"I call it a chorizo frittata," Derek answered as he sat on Erica's other side. The sorceress was already in the process of eating. It looked like she was trying her hardest not to eat quickly, but even Caspian could tell she was struggling with her urge to just devour the food before her.

"Spicy breakfasts are my favorite," the succubus sorceress moaned in delight. The near sexual overtones made Caspian and Elincia blush. Her next sentence brought them a step further. "You and me are so having sex again tonight."

"I look forward to pleasing you, Lady Erica!"

Having slept with Elincia last night, he couldn't say anything to Erica about her words. He understood. It was only now that he and Elincia had become intimate that he really understood why Erica was so into sex.

Sex felt good.

It felt really good.

"C-Caspian..."

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to project that through the bond!"

"I-it's okay. I don't mind... It's just embarrassing..."

"Urk..."

"What's wrong with you two?" asked Erica when she noticed how their faces had become increasingly red.

"Nothing!" the two of them said at the same time.

***

It was still early in the morning when Caspian, Elincia, Derek, and Erica arrived at the train station. Perhaps due to the time, it wasn't as bustling. Caspian only saw a few people standing around on the platforms, and most of them looked like they were still half asleep. The morning sun was still slowly rising.

"Looks like this is it," Erica said with a smirk. "You two take care now. Try not to be so loud when you are having sex. Sylvie will throw a fit if she hears you."

"Do you ever stop talking about sex?" asked Caspian.

"Of course not."

"Tch!"

The four of them were standing on one of several train platforms. The train that would be taking Erica and Derek back to Ashtown was currently sitting on the tracks and getting ready to depart. It was just a standard black and silver steam engine. Smoke billowed from the smokestack up front, and the loud hooting of a horn let them know it would be leaving soon.

Despite being somewhat embarrassed herself, Elincia smiled at Erica and bowed. "Thank you so much for your help, Lady Erica."

Erica waved a hand. "Think nothing of it. You are like my cute little student, after all. Of course I don't mind helping you."

The two women shared a smile, and Caspian was surprised to see that Erica's was not the condescending one she was used to.

"Caspian." Derek stuck out his hand. "Take good care of yourself and Elincia."

"I will." Caspian reached out and clasped Derek's hand.

Before either group could pull away and leave, a man came running up to them. His dark blond hair was in disarray and his blue eyes looked a little haggard. No longer was his demeanor strict or regal. Instead, he looked like he was panicking a little, though he was obviously doing his best to appear calm. It was clear from his heavy breathing that he'd run to get here.

"I'm glad I caught up with you all," the man said.

"Commander Feral." Erica frowned at him. "I'm assuming you need something?"

"Yes..." Straightening his spine, Commander Feral looked at the four of them with a serious frown. "I just received a missive from Lady Sylvia de Floresca. She says that the Avrondale Mines have been destroyed and has ordered the sorceress Erica and her knight Derek to investigate."

***

Plot stuff is happening now. Of course, the people being sent to deal with the Avrondale Mines issue is not Elincia and Caspian. I wonder what they're going to be asked to do...

Please let me know how I did. If you find any mistakes, feel free to tell me so I can fix them. Also, if you're feeling generous, please consider supporting me on Patreon. Thank you! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.9K 435 27
Both a father and son went to the library in search for the histories and legends about the heroes and villains of Lagendia. The story speaks of how...
Story anew sicestar द्वारा

काल्पनिक

240 0 15
Alice, a sorceress, decides to leave her home in hopes of adventure and maybe save those from her village from a mysterious villain... what will her...
204K 14.3K 43
For decades, Ara's kingdom has suffered from a bloody invasion. Generations of gifted men and women have been murdered by assassins in order to cripp...
1.6K 112 23
Akko and her friends accidentally summoned a boy from another world to Luna Nova against his will, and now his new goal in life is to go back... But...