A New Beginning (Alexa Bliss...

By StueyBoii

Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burn... More

First Encounters
Trouble Might Be Brewing
Keeping Secrets
Moving On
Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming
A Turn For The Worse
The Long Winding Road
Future Plans
Mother Of All Comebacks
Living In Hope
Table For Three
100% Sure
An Eventful Year
Resisting Her Advances
Best Birthday Ever
Undying Love
We Are Family
A Family Reunion
Planning For The Future
Time To Come Back
Returning To Glory
One Last Chance
Dreams Do Come True...

Something Memorable

2K 24 7
By StueyBoii

It was now December 24th. Lexi was now just shy of being 7 months pregnant and now her bump had grown massively. She was struggling to get around more and more, and Josh was now tending to her every move. He had also invited the gang over to stay with him during the festive period, with Seth and Sasha coming today and the others coming tomorrow.

Lexi: Ugh I can barely move... this pregnancy is killing me...

Josh: Just think... in 2 months time it will definitely have been worth it.

Lexi: I hope this is the first of many...

Josh's eyes lit up at what she had just said.

Josh: First of many? You mean you want more than one baby?

Lexi: Yeah, I've always wanted a big family, so I always said to myself I'd want 4 or 5 kids.

Josh looked surprised at first but then looked quite happy.

Josh: Hey, whatever you want baby.

Lexi then whimpered for a split second as she felt something.

Josh: What was that?

Lexi: He just kicked.

She knew the baby had been kicking for a couple of months, but this would be the first time Josh would feel it. She grabbed his hand, put it on her bump and waited for another kick, and when it came, Josh was in awe.

Josh: Wow... this is a Christmas present for both of us from this little one...

Lexi teared up and kissed her fiance, then slowly got up and went for a shower. As she was in there, the doorbell rang.

Lexi: Could you get that babe?!

Josh went downstairs, and answered the door to see Seth and Sasha.

Josh: Hey guys, you're early! We weren't expecting you till later!

Seth: Well, we thought the traffic would be bad, so we left early.

Sasha: So, where is she?

Josh: In the shower, come on in, she'll be down in a bit.

As Seth and Sasha went inside, he also noticed a large parcel outside, with his name on it. With nobody else in sight, he took hold of the box and took it inside. As he put it down, he noticed something else written on the side.

Josh, don't open this until Christmas Day.

Josh was curious as to what was in this box, as well as who it was from.

Sasha: I noticed that as we were outside, know anything about it?

Josh: Not a clue...

As all three gathered around the box, Lexi made her way downstairs and looked at the three of them.

Lexi: Hey guys, what's that?

Seth: This was left for Josh on your doorstep. It was there when we got here. It just said not to open it until Christmas Day.

Josh: Whatever it is, it's pretty heavy!

Seth: Anyway you ok, Lexi?

Lexi: Yeah I'm good, just this little one causing a few issues!

Sasha: Aww, he's gonna be adorable I know it.

Just as they made their way to the living room, Comet, Izzy, Teddy and Larry Steve came to join them.

Seth: I like your husky, he's cute!

Lexi: He was a birthday present, his name's Comet.

Sasha: Hey, Comet! You're beautiful!

He licked Sasha's hand as she stroked him.

Seth: Anyway, me and Josh are heading into town, bit of last minute shopping, you girls okay here?

Lexi: Yeah, we'll be fine, probably gonna watch Christmas movies!

Josh: Okay then, let's go dude.

As Josh and Seth headed off, Sasha and Lexi stared at their men.

Lexi: You okay, Sash?

Sasha: It's just... I think Seth might be proposing soon... I went through his phone the other day, and saw pages about engagement rings.

Lexi: Oh my god, Sash! That's amazing! Plus you and him have been together for some time, so I think now would be the perfect time!

Sasha: I hope so...

Meanwhile, Josh and Seth were at the shopping centre, and while Josh was looking for one more present for Lexi, Seth came across a shocking discovery.

Seth: Er... Josh... isn't that your ex, Natasha?

He turned around and saw Natasha with someone unfamiliar to him. She was pregnant, judging by her little bump, and with her new boyfriend.

Josh: Oh god...

Seth: What?

Josh: Nothing, it's just... I get sick at the sight of her...

Seth: I don't blame you mate, after what she did to you, I'm actually surprised she found someone else.

Josh: Oh well, haven't spoken to her since the Starbucks incident a while back, and I have no intention to...

Seth: Wise move... now come on, let's get our girls a big present!

After a couple of hours, Seth picked out an engagement ring for Sasha, and Josh picked out Lexi's favourite perfume. They gave each other a high five as they left the shopping centre.

Josh: Job done...

Seth: Yep, now come on... before our girls wonder where we are. We have been gone for a while, it's already lunchtime!

They picked up 3 large pizzas on the way back for some lunch for everyone, and as they got back to Josh's house, they noticed both Finn's and Dean's cars on the driveway.

Seth: Looks like the others are here.

Josh: Strange... they weren't expected to be here till tomorrow...

They both went inside, where they were greeted by Bayley, Finn, Dean, and Liv.

Josh: Hey guys, thought you weren't coming till tomorrow...

Finn: Yeah, but Bayley here was more excited than ever to see you all...

Dean: And Liv wanted to beat the rush of traffic that might come, even though I did tell her there'll be next to none.

Josh: Oh well, you're all here now, that's what matters. Now, who wants pizza?

Bayley: ME!!!

They all gathered around, got some pizza and then sat around the tree. Josh also got Lexi's and sat down next to her.

Lexi: Thanks babe, I need this! Himself in here has been kicking like mad, I think he missed his daddy!

Josh gently tapped Lexi's bump, and felt a couple of kicks in response.

Josh: He's really hyper today, isn't he?

Lexi: It feels like he's doing somersaults in there!

Everyone laughed at her statement, as they all settled down and watched Christmas movies, to get in the festive spirit. When it was getting late, everyone except Lexi, Josh, and Seth were in bed, as it was now 11 in the evening. Seth yawned as he got up from the sofa.

Seth: Okay then, I'm gonna hit the sack, night guys.

Lexi & Josh: Night.

Lexi then giggled as Josh tickled Lexi on her neck as he then kissed her, and then walked her up to bed.

Josh: Night baby, I love you.

Lexi: I love you too, my Joshy. Night.

They peacefully went off to sleep, enjoying a peaceful night. Josh was the first one up out of everyone on Christmas Day, and decided to surprise everyone, by putting mistletoe in each of their bedrooms. He then sneakily went back to his and Lexi's bedroom, where Lexi was now awake, and had noticed the mistletoe on the bedframe. Josh smiled and made his way to Lexi, they snuggled up to each other and kissed passionately non stop under the mistletoe. After 5 minutes of making out, they pulled away and Lexi giggled as they made their way downstairs, where Bayley and Finn were already awake.

Lexi: Morning, you two!

Bayley: Morning, guys! Happy Christmas!

Josh: You too, Bayls! And you, Finn!

Finn: Cheers bro! By the way, was that you who put the mistletoe above our bed? Cos that wasn't there when we went to bed last night!

Josh: Might've been...

Bayley: See? I told you!

Finn: Okay, okay...

During the next hour, the others got up and joined them for breakfast before they all gathered to open their presents. Lexi opened hers from Josh, which was a limited edition Celine Dior perfume. They both got all sorts of presents, as did everyone else. Then it came to the big box that was left for Josh. He and Finn carried it into the living room, and everyone gathered to see what was in it. Josh took a deep breath before peeling off the tape and revealing what was inside. When he opened the box fully, he got quite emotional.

Josh: Oh my god...

He teared up at the sight before him. The box contained memories from Josh's childhood. Pictures of when he was a kid, some prized posessions, and even a diary from when he was 9 years old.

Lexi: Baby? You okay?

Josh grew some tears in his eyes.

Josh: I'm fine... it's just I never expected to see this stuff again...

Bayley and Sasha then noticed there was a note inside the box.

Bayley: Do you wanna read it?

Josh: Yeah, let me have a look...

His tears then became full flowing as he read the note.

To my baby boy Josh,

If you're reading this, then I want you to know that your mum died quite recently, from a heart attack. I know it's not exactly the best Christmas present you could have wished for, but I thought it would be best if you found out while reliving some old memories that she wanted me to send you. I know you probably wanted to see her before she passed, but she wanted me to tell you her last words.

She wanted me to tell you that she's proud she has an amazing son, a beautiful step-daughter in Lexi, and she wishes the best for your baby boy. If you want, me, your sister and brother can all meet up in the new year.

All the best, Gareth.

The moment he finished the letter, he, Lexi, and the other girls were crying. Lexi hugged Josh for all she was worth, and then left him to it.

Josh: Do you guys mind giving me some time alone?

Finn: Yeah, sure. Come on, guys.

They all left, leaving Josh alone with his memoirs of his mum. He grabbed the picture of him and her tightly and clutched it to his chest.

Josh: Thanks... you made my life with you something memorable... I love you, Mum. I always will.

He then kissed the picture, put it back in the box, and then put it under his bed in the bedroom before joining the others for Christmas dinner.

Lexi: You sure you're okay, babe?

Josh wiped a tear from his eye, as he replied while taking Lexi's hand in his.

Josh: Yeah, I will be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
45.5K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
45.6K 310 18
Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado aka Sasha Banks has it and has done it all; Family, friends, fame and a great career in WWE as not only the Legit Boss but...