babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ four ⌟

43.9K 3K 3.3K
By chogiwanese

second day.

it shouldn't be as bad as the first, right?

wrong. renjun woke up with seeing jeno wrestling with jaemin on the sofa in the living room first thing in the morning. if he didn't arrive in time then jeno could have killed jaemin. he scolded the two which resulted his head to hurt. he wasn't used to use his voice a lot, especially in shouting. he's the quiet type and he would only be loud when he's with chenle and jisung.

both of you, get up.❞ renjun ordered and the two immediately stoo up, ❝why do you two always fight?

jaemin won't give me the remote control.

i came here first.

but you've been watching for an hour already!

because i came here first so i can watch for how long—

renjun snatched the remote from jaemin's hands and turned the tv off. he then threw the remote control to the side, causing it to be destroyed. jeno and jaemin's jaws dropped and turned to renjun who looked very scary. renjun didn't care if that remote caused millions, he could always pay it with his money.

you two, do your morning routine and then come back down to eat breakfast.❞ the two quickly did what they were told in the speed of light.

renjun stayed silent for a second before finally letting out air he's been keeping. all he wanted was a job to pass time, and babysitting was ideal for him as he loved kids. but he didn't know he'd be taking care of young adults.

why would they need babysitting anyways?

honestly, this is stressing me out.❞ he'd rather go back to school than handle these two people who quarrels all the time. he was paid to watch over them so why is he even trying to stop them from killing each other? he let out another sigh, ❝stop being an angel.

he didn't want to admit it but he does have a soft spot for people. he may get mad but it won't last long. the longest he's been mad was two hours which was when chenle pranked him during halloween.

eggs and bacon.❞ the chinese mumbled with a yawn escaping from his mouth while taking the ingredients he needed to cook their breakfast.

he doesn't even know why he still hasn't quit. he should have quit the moment he knew he's not going to take care of babies. he would have been at chenle's apartment by now, sleeping and not scolding two boys early in the morning.

speaking of chenle, he missed him.

leaving the kitchen for a while, renjun ran towards his— jaemin's room and grabbed his phone that he left at the bedside table. he dialed his friend's number and waited for him to answer.

"hmm.."

morning chenle.❞ renjun said with a small smile on his face.

"morning ge." he then heard a yawn from the other line, "how's your first day?"

stressful. i'm probably going to call those two mothers later and tell them i give up.❞ renjun sighed, ❝they should have told me i'm taking care of young adults.

"i knew something was wrong. the moment you told me they were engaged, that's when it started to smell something chickeny."

renjun raised a brow at chenle's choice of word, ❝oh really?

"or maybe it was just jisung i smell— hyung, why are you so early?"

the older scrunched his nose, ❝you're with him?

"excuse me, he is with me. we're both at my apartment." renjun then heard some smooching sounds but he didn't want to guess they are making out or what, it was too early to be disgusted.

i miss you.❞ he said, acting like nothing happened.

chenle's giggle can be then heard, "i know you do ge. why would you call early in the morning?"

maybe just to annoy you and tell you to wake up because you have morning classes.❞ renjun sat down on the bed, enjoying his phone call with chenle and completely forgetting that he had something going on in the kitchen.

"ask renjun hyung if we could skip— ge?"

nope.❞ renjun clicked his tongue, ❝you guys can't skip classes.

"tell him we are sick—"

hey, park jisung.❞ renjun said sternly.

a dolphin was suddenly heard in the phone, it was just chenle's laugh. "oh god ge, you should've seen jisung's face. he looked frightened."

where is he now?

"in the bathroom, taking a bath."

well that was fast.

"anyways hyung, how did you not smell something chickeny? did you really think there are mothers who engage their kids that young?"

speaking of something chickeny, that is when renjun remembered about the eggs and bacon he was cooking. he quickly stood up and said his goodbye to chenle, ❝call you later.❞ and ended the call before leaving the room and rushing to the kitchen.

he expected the kitchen to burn. but instead, there were two males busy there. jeno was setting up the table while jaemin is the one cooking the eggs and bacon, and even cooked another dish. renjun just watched the two, not being noticed by them. not until jeno looked up to see a figure standing in front of the dining table.

jeno smiled, ❝morning.

he's here?❞ jaemin quickly placed the eggs and bacon in a plate, ❝wait a minute renjun, we're almost done.

jeno made renjun sit down while he went to help jaemin place their breakfast down the table and after five minutes of doing it, they finally settled down and sat in front of renjun.

we are sorry.

for causing trouble early in the morning.

how can their sorry have this effect on him? it was like, they can burn and throw his moomin merchandise and plushies and he will forgive them if they say sorry.

renjun opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the ringing of his phone. he took his phone out from his pocket and answered it after seeing the caller's name. ❝hello?

"so how are the two boys?" a woman's voice can be heard.

renjun didn't know which of the two mothers was but he answered nonetheless, ❝they are..

he looked up and saw the two young adults placing food in their plate. he promised himself to quit because this job was too stressful. and he didn't sign up to babysit young adult, he was expecting kids. but a week working for them was enough right? if he could last a week with them then maybe quitting will be the last thing he'll do.

he smiled, ❝they are fine.

"i hope they are not causing enough trouble."

renjun watched jeno cutely eating the bacon with his puffed cheeks, probably filled with rice, and then watched jaemin wiping the crumbs of jeno's lips. what a cute sight, ❝they are not.

"okay, call me if something happens. thank you so much renjun."

renjun nodded and mentally slapped himself after knowing that it was a phone call he's having. but as soon as he opened his mouth to say something, the call ended. he sighed and placed his phone down and started eating together with them.

it was one quiet breakfast, which renjun is not used to. and maybe the two boys aren't used to either, they aren't even used to eating together. judging by the arguments and countless quarrel, you can guess they hate each other. they are just forced to eat together since renjun is there.

renjun cleared his throat, ❝so..

the two boys raised their heads together to look up at renjun.

it is better if we get to know each other since i'll be your babysitter.. and all.❞ renjun placed his spoon down, ❝i'm renjun and i'm 22 years old. i'm from china and came here to korea for personal reasons.

jaemin smiled, ❝oh so you're older than us.

we are both 21.

renjun stared at them, waiting for them to give out more information. but a few minutes passed they are just staring at each other.

that's all?

oh.. and uh..❞ they looked at each other and then at the food in the table and then at each other. they loomed like they were talking with their eyes.

please don't freak out or anything..❞ jeno said, calming renjun down before jaemin could say anything.

what, why?

we are engaged.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 567 6
I was only 6 years old when I first came encounter with the originals Rebekah niklaus Elijah kol Finn Maxen henrik and freya They were out one day a...
40.1K 819 14
Ten years after the liberation of the apes, Kira and her ape family lived peacefully in the Redwood Forest without having any contact with the humans...
1.6M 91.5K 42
╻a secret they need to hide╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the char...
780K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...