Kim Possible: Bad Blood

By Sonic1115

After the surprising destruction of a friendly and powerful city, the world is left shaken to its core. But w... More

Escalation
Reconciliation
Waiting for Tomorrow
Back to Work
On the Run
Man in Charge
New Diversion
First Stop
Camille Leon
Where Art Thou Dementor?
Corner Trapped
Our Greatest Challenge
Deal with the Devil
Collision Course
The Dead Run
Divine Force
Shadow of the Grandmaster
Vengeance
On the Edge
New York Battle Royale
Crossing the Line
Epilogue
Kim Possible: Final Masquerade

Hit the Road, Kim

157 3 0
By Sonic1115

October 16th
9:23 AM
Kansas City, Kansas

Ron tried to enjoy any kind of sleep he could get his hands on. They weren't exactly in the best scenario so rest was going to be hard to get for the next few days. Or at least a few days they had hoped.

He tossed and turned in attempt to try and fall asleep again, but he just couldn't. Something kept him awake. He was aware morning had finally arrived, but he wanted nothing more that to roll over and lay on Kim's chest—
Where's Kim?

He felt his hand around in the empty spot beside him, feeling for the warm body of his girlfriend. Finally aware she wasn't in bed, he sat up. His blonde hair shagging everywhere. When he first looked around, all he saw was blinding light. He had to squint to look around the room until his eyes had time to adjust.
When he looked to the wall closest to him, he saw the window was opened. The blinding light of the sky was all it took to get him up.

But while his eyes adjusted, he saw Kim in the corner by the window, pulling her green pants back on. She still had no shirt on, but only now her tactical pants and a bra.

"I figured the window would wake you." The girl sweetly grinned, turning around to see him finally awake.

"What time is it?" He said in a deeper, morning voice.

"Almost 9:30." She said, as she picked her purple shirt off the expensive looking table next to her. "I found a washing machine down the hall and washed all our clothes. They should be good for the day." She said as she hung the white robe on the hook.

"Is that coffee I smell?" He asked, finally able to see on his own. "Yeah, I made coffee too." She replied as she walked over to the window and looked outside. The bright light was only from the grey sky. It rained outside, but not near as hard as the night before.

"KP, how long have you been awake?" Ron asked, finally beginning to throw his feet over the side of the bed. He stood up, and stretched high above his head with a slight groan.

"Since 7:00." She briefly answered, now starting to look bothered. "Why so early? You could have slept in more." He said, and walked by her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as he passed by.

"Couldn't sleep. Too much to do while trying to stay out of sight. It's just too much for me to sleep on." She said again, as she hunted for her other sock. As Ron began to change back into his now clean clothes, he picked his long sleeve shirt off the same table. As he did, Kim's other sock had fallen. He picked it up, and handed it to his girlfriend as he placed his leg in his pants.

"The sooner we're out of here, the harder it is to track us." Kim said, finally putting on her shoes.

As Ron finished getting dress, he heard Kim grab something. "Here." She said blankly. Turning his attention to her, his view suddenly went black. Then, he felt another thing land on his head. He pulled the clothing item from off his head, as well as the other object. When he looked at them, he saw one was a grey zip up jacket, and the other was a navy blue ball cap. The front of it had the Kansas City Royals baseball logo.

"Where'd you get these?" Ron asked as he looked back up at his redheaded beauty.

"The gift shop in the lobby. I only used cash so we wouldn't catch any unwanted attention." She replied while sliding on a maroon hoodie. She also put on a baseball cap, but hers was complete white with a black Nike checkmark on the front.

"So I'm assuming this means you have a plan." Ron said, finally putting the incognito gear on.

"The beginning of one, at least. I hid the car in the alleyway and left the active-cloaker on. We'll get gas, food then start on our first lead." Kim stated.

"Well great! Who's our first lead?"

"I've had time to rewatch some news recordings and podcasts about Yamanouchi. Someone not only framed us, but posed as me." Kim stopped, as she pulled the PDA out of her pants pocket. When the screen turned on, she showed it to Ron. On the nanoscreen was a news clip of the supposed Kim Possible walking out of Yamanouchi right after the explosion.

"What do you see that's off?" Kim asked confidently.

"That it's not you, duh." Ron said, also confident he had the right answer.

"No—Ron, what's different from this Kim and me." Kim sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh.. OH! That's easy. The eyes right off the bat. And her hips look too big." Ron then spewed. Kim stood there holding the Kimmunicator, her jaw dropped. She was expecting a stupid answer, but was instead blown away by how thorough his answer was. Especially his comment about her eyes.

"What?" He said in confusion. He noticed her cheeks had a red hue to them.

"Nothing. Anyway, who do remember that's tried to replicate my look before?" Kim asked, putting the device back in her pocket. That's when she finally saw the blank look on his face.

"Camille. It's Camille Leon, Ron." Kim finally spit out.

"The shapeshifting lady? How?" Ron asked. "I don't know. But we're going to have to find her first. Or trap her." Kim finally lead them both out the door. She made sure to make her own bed and clean up any mess she made so no room attendant would have to pick up after her. Ron on the other hand, kept everything exactly how he left it.

Ron shut off the light behind him, and finally closed the door.
_______________________________

The two teens sat in a nearby diner, clad in their incognito outfits. It was a dull colored diner, not that the rain and cloudy skies made it any better. It was clear it was just a quick drop-by diner. Even the lights were a dimmer tan color.

Ron ran through the menu faster than he had any book he'd ever read. He was almost drooling at the dozens of breakfast items to choose from on the lengthy menu. While Kim, did nothing but gaze out the window in her own thought. Usually when she was this quiet Ron knew she was conjuring something up in her head. In this case, she was trying to devise a plan. She was certain Camille was their first suspect, but she just didn't know how to catch her.

"Can I get y'all anything to drink? Coffee, iced tea?" A woman's voice then made her jump. She quickly whipped her head around the the edge of the table and saw the tall waitress standing there. An apron wrapped around her waist and a smile across her face.

Ron's eyes went to Kim, signaling her to order her drink first. "Just coffee is fine, thank you."
She said, faking a genuine smile.

"And I'll have the grande sized milkshake please. And you can fill that sucker up with as much chocolate as you've got." Ron said, enthusiastic about a sweetened beverage so early in the morning. Frankly, Kim felt kind of disgusted at the thought of chocolate at this hour.

"Ya know Ron, sugar this early actually tires you out quicker. Ya know that, right?" Kim asked with her face propped up in her right hand. "KP, don't underestimate my Ron Factor here." Ron said as he closed his menu with a satisfied smile. "Not this again." She rolled her eyes.

The waitress wrote everything down on her notepad, and made sure to underline the "chocolate" in chocolate shake. She smiled and turned around to walk off, but stopped.
"You look.. familiar. Do I know you?" She turned back around and looked at Kim with narrow eyes.

"What—me? No, no I don't think we've met." Kim stumbled over her words. "I swear, I've seen you somewhere. Are you famous?" The girl joked with a joyful snicker.

"You have no idea." Kim thought to herself.

"If only right?" Kim joked with her just to get her off the subject. "But no, my brother and I are on our way to visit our parents in.. Arkansas." Kim thought of a random excuse last second. "Arkansas huh. That's a hell of a drive. I'll go put your drink in guys." The friendly woman continued to smile, before finally walk off.

"Brother, huh?" Ron gave Kim a strange look. "Trying to stay as far from the truth as possible. It's the only way we're gonna stay alive." Kim said, as she checked out the window for any unwanted company.

Ron saw her digging around in her pocket, and heard a crinkling sound. "What's in your pocket?" Ron asked, mainly curious if it was a huge wad of emergency cash. She looked back at Ron and pulled the object out of her pocket. It was a crumpled up piece of paper from the hotel writing pad. "You... made a shopping list..?" Ron then asked.

"No, Ron. I wrote down every possible place we may find someone who knows something. And these are the places." Kim handed him the balled up note. When he opened it, he saw seven locations. Two were already marked out, so it just narrowed it down to five.

Oct. 17th PortMiami dealings- Dementor?
Fashion Show/New York -5:30
Drakken's Lair
Club Southpaw/ New Orleans Oct. 18
Go City Emerald Exchange

All four locations written neatly in Kim's handwriting. "I get the other three, but why Dementor? Do you think he's involved? And what's the deal with New Orleans?" Ron asked and folded the paper back up.

"Maybe not involved, but he may know something. Nothing as big as this goes down without him knowing. And that club in New Orleans has a special someone we can talk to. People say he knows everything that goes on in the criminal underworld. We'll need to find him." Kim said. Ron was starting to notice the tension in her voice. She must be getting grouchy for how early she woke up.

"You know you can relax a little bit. This is probably the only time we're going to have for a while where we can just sit and enjoy." Ron said, as he put his hand on the table. Kim looked at him for a second, then easily placed her hand on top of his. As their eyes met, a small smile spread across her face.

As they zoned out into each other's souls, the small bell above the entrance rang. Out of curiosity Kim turned around to see who has entered the diner. Ron also looked around her to see. But once Kim realized who walked through that door, she gasped loudly with big eyes. She then quickly whipped her head back to face the table.

"What's wrong—

"Keep your head down." Kim said forcefully as she pulled Ron down by his jacket sleeve. Despite having to look down at the menu, Ron saw who Kim was worried about out of the corner of his eye.

Cops.

The two teenagers felt the instant tension as they walked toward their table.

"Kim!" Ron whispered in a panicked tone. But she didn't answer. She just focused on their footsteps. She listened closely to each step they took, calculating how far away they were.

"Kim!" Ron flustered again, but this time louder.

The policeman's shoes clacked on the rough tile closer, and closer.

"Kim—

The blonde teenager was cut off. Kim had grabbed him by the shoulders, and pulled him in to a deep kiss. She placed her left hand over the side of his face and tilted their heads.

As the cops walked by, the briefly gazed at the two. "Kids." One rolled his eyes with an annoyed voice, and kept walking with his partner. As soon as they had passed and walked to the diner-top table, Kim pulled herself off of Ron.

Ron flung back into his booth seat, his eyes wide and his jaw open. As Kim briefly looked at him, she saw the wowed look on his face. That gave her slight enjoyment seeing the love on her boy's face. "Wow." He said with the same amazed expression.

"Cmon. We have to go." Kim quickly stood up. Ron shook his head vigorously and knocked himself out of the romantic daze. He quickly stood up, and followed behind.

As soon as Kim's hand touched the metal door handle, a loud voice made her slow down.

"Miss! Don't you want your coffee!" She instantly recognized their waitress's voice. No matter how rude she felt she was being, she finally opened the door and took off with Ron. But it genuinely did make Kim feel bad for having to ditch like that.

"Well, I guess that means breakfast plans are cancelled." Ron said, as he and Kim quickly race walked out into the rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 557 23
Drakken and Shego have been working on evil schemes together for a long time now. When Shego finally gets fed up with losing all the time and leaves...
884 4 21
Mal has disappeared from everyone to raise her daughter on her own. When Hades and the rest of the villians find her it's gonna take a miracle and so...
178K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
5.7K 84 21
Drakken succeeds. Kim's dying, and the world's his. An ally's betrayal cost him everything. Shego quits, about the time Kim fakes her death rallying...