Broken Pieces

By _naynextdoor

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure ๐Ÿ’‹ โš ๏ธ MATURE CONTENT 18+ โš ๏ธ More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
READ THIS!! CHARACTER CHANGE!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CAST
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Dear Readers...
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

7K 274 118
By _naynextdoor

Bricks

"Hey daddy, I miss you." I heard a voice speak into the phone.

I looked down at my phone screen, not being able to see anything because of the steam from the shower, so I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

Once I made it into my bedroom, I wiped the screen, seeing the name "Starr 👅🍆". Starr is one of my hoes from the strip club, and it's crazy because instead of me being one of her regulars, she's my regular. She calls me throughout the week sometimes for dick and sometimes to give me head. This was obviously one of those calls.

Starr ⬆️

"Wassup ma." I said into the phone, making her giggle. I ain't see what the fuck was so funny, but aiight.

"I said I miss you" She said.

"I know what you said." I replied, confused.

"Oh so you don't miss me?" she asked, making me smack my lips.

"Yo you called my phone to argue?" I asked.

"No, I called for dick. But I see you ain't on what i'm on, since you don't miss me." She said.

"Shit honestly I ain't, you buggin the fuck out for nothing. When do I ever say I miss you?? Did you mean to call another nigga or sum? I ain't pressed to fuck shorty, you out of all people should know that." I said.

"Boy stop, you know you be dreaming bout this pussy." She said.

"Have I ever called you?" I asked. "Have I ever given you anything besides dick?" I continued. "Do I even come to see you perform yo?" I finished and she was silent. "Exactly. Yo get the fuck off my line." I said hanging up the phone, before blocking her number.

I talk to Starr the way I do because she allows it. She knows what type of bitch she is, so she gets treated like the type of bitch she is, a slut.

I met Starr about 2 years ago, when Ale took me to "Vice City" , which is the #1 stripclub right now. Celebrities be all through that bitch on a regular.

•••
(WHEN THE FONT CHANGES LIKE THIS IT MEANS THAT IT'S A FLASHBACK ⬇️)

  It was a Saturday night, Ale talked me into going out with him to "Vice City", a big ass club. I ended up going and chilled in VIP the whole time and drank a lil bit, before I seen a female walking toward our section, with her eyes glued on me.

   Once she made it over to where I was, Ale signaled for them to let her in while tapping me. "Bro she suckin ya dick with her eyes" He said, making me chuckle. "I see her." I spoke as she walked over to us, still eyeing me.

  She sat down next to me and put her lips to my ear, "Hi sexy." she said smirking.

   "Wassup?" I said , returning the favor.

   "Private dance? I wanna show you something." She said into my ear and I nodded, getting up, seeing Ale smiling ear to ear. I laughed and followed her to a private room.

  Once we made it into the room, she walked me over to a chair, where I sat down.

"Unbutton these" She said, tugging on my pants, and I did, without asking any questions.

Once I undid my pants and slid them down a bit, she pulled my dick out, as I seen her eyes widen and her jaw drop, making me chuckle.

She looked up at me, smirking , and spit in her hand, then began jerking my dick. I watched as it grew in her hand.

Once it was hard, she took a rubber band from her wrist and tied her hair up in a ponytail, and then began giving me head.

I bit my lip as she went down further and further, slowly bobbing her head.

After a few seconds, she increased her pace, making me stand up, grabbing her head on both sides and begin fucking her mouth for about 7 minutes, before I nutted, and she swallowed everything.

She tapped my leg, making me release my grip on her head and step back. As she got up and started to walk out, before I grabbed her arm.

"Party ain't over ma." I said smirking, and I picked her up and carried her over to the middle of the floor as she giggled.

"Take that off" I said, referring to the silver , bikini looking outfit she wore, and she did as told.

"All fours, hurry up" I said , getting up.

I quickly pulled a condom out of my pocket, putting it on my piece, not surprised that it was still hard.

I walked over to her, seeing her on all fours, making her ass jiggle.

"Why a condom, I ain't got shit." She said smirking making me chuckle.

"I ain't the only nigga you done brought back here beloved, and thats facts. Now quit talking and arch your back" I said.

"I never said you were, but I still ain't got shit. Whatever tho." She said, arching her back.

I still ain't give a fuck, I ain't taking no chances.

"Heard Ju" I said, pushing my whole piece into her making her let out a loud moan and lay flat.

"Stop running from me, get up." I said lowly grabbing her hips, pulling her back up, sliding in again, this time holding her so she wouldn't run.

I quickly pumped in and out of her watching her ass jiggle. "Fuuuuuuucccckk!!" She moaned, making me send two slaps to her ass.

I continued pumping, as I grabbed a hand full of her hair and began giving her long deep strokes, hearing her ass clapping against me.
"Shiiiiitt.." She moaned, as I increased my pace. "Oh my god!!! I can't take it!!" She screamed, reaching around trying to push me back, and I grabbed her arm, pinning it on her back, stroking her faster, and a chain of moans filled the room.

I stopped, and flipped her over on her back, spreading her legs, sliding in again, slowly stroking her as she moaned nonstop.

"Faster daddy, i'm finna cum!" She yelled, making me speed up, grabbing her around her neck. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" She yelled before she let out one long moan, and her body began shaking, letting me know she was cumming, I tightened my grip on her neck, and began going even faster, feeling myself on edge.

"Ima cum again daddy, dont stop!" She yelled, and I did as told and before I knew it, I had nutted and she was moaning again, while her body shook uncontrollably.

I slowly pulled out, sliding the condom off, as I got up, grabbing the paper towel roll from the counter.

I walked back over to where she was, still laying there how I left her I bent down and wiped her off, before wiping myself off and pulling my pants back up, buckling them.

"Come on ma, you gotta get back out there" I said.

"I'll be out, I just needa regather my thoughts." She said and I chuckled. Walking over to her, grabbing her phone, locking my number in under "Daddy 🍆" giving it back to her.

"Daddy?" She asked. "What makes you think you my daddy"

"The fact that you laying there, unable to move makes me ya daddy. Ya legs numb as shit" I said laughing and she rolled her eyes, typing something on her phone, before I felt mine vibrating, I took it out seeing a text from an unknown number. "Starr 😏" The text read, making me look up at her as she smirked.

"I'll catch up with you later, Ms.Starr" I said chuckling, as I walked out the room.

After about 5 minutes, I made it back over to VIP, where Ale was.

"I'm finna dip bro." I said, and he got up. "Shit me too, come on, we out." He said and we headed toward the door.

•••

3 weeks later.
(from the story not the flashback)

Ari

"See you at your next appointment girl." I said, hugging Natalie, one of my clients, as she walked out of the door of the salon.

I locked the door, letting out a deep sigh, and turned to walk to my office. Today was a very very busy day, it was one of our monthly walk-in days, meaning during the day, people can just walk in and get their hair or makeup done, without setting an appointment.

These days were the busiest, and most aggravating, which is why I made them once a month. I don't think people understand that just because you don't have to set an appointment, doesn't mean the rules don't still apply. Children everywhere, food being brought in, and then this woman had the nerve to come in here with half of her head taken down, thinking I was taking the other half down for her for free. I dont take down hair as it is, and even if I did it damn sure wouldn't be free.

I closed the office door at sat at my desk pulling out my phone, seeing I had a missed call from Justice so I clicked the icon calling her back.

After a few rings she answered "Jay's line, talk to me" She spoke making me laugh. "Girl bye, wassup?" I said. "Nothing, was trying to see what you doing later?" She asked and I let out a deep sigh. "Nothing, go home and order chinese food, watch netflix.. the usual" I said plainly.

"Uh-uhn bitch, you will not spend another day of your life crying over that bum ass nigga. I'm taking you out tonight. We going to Vice City biiiitchh!!!" She yelled into the phone making me crack up. "Girl I am not going to nobody's club, I don't feel like it." I spoke. "Bitch, you're such a fucking buzzkill, come onnnn Ari, and your man PNB ROCK gone be there.." She said making me make a stank face.

"Girl that is not my man." I said.
"Mhm girl I be seeing him all under your shit, you need to loosen up some Ari, life too short to be sitting up sad over Trey's punk ass, he somewhere laid up with a bitch while she icing his sore ass face." She said and we both laughed. "Speaking of his sore face, you still ain't talked to Bricks?" She asked. "No." I said plainly. "Girl get that stick outta your ass and go talk to him, you knew you were wrong Ari, honestly." She said.

"I know I was but -
"But nothing, talk to him or else I'm not your bestfriend anymore." She said before hanging up, making me roll my eyes. She wasn't serious about not being my bestfriend anymore but when she said that, she just meant she'd be mad at me.

I thought for a few minutes before going to my call log, scrolling down clicking "Bricks🧱". I put the phone to my ear and it rang about 4 times, making me want to hang up, I took the phone from my ear and right before I pressed the "end button" I heard talking. I quickly put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.
"Wassup?" He said dryly.
"Can we meet?" I said.
"Where?" He replied.
"My place? In like 15 minutes.." I responded. "Heard Ju" He said before hanging up.

I let out a deep sigh, grabbing my purse and keys, before walking out of my office, and toward the front door. Once I set the alarm, I locked up and headed to my car.

I unlocked the door, hopping in, starting my car up and pulling off.

The last time I talked to Bricks was the night we got into it. I hadn't seen him or Jace since that night either. I knew he was upset at me, and maybe even hated me. I admit that I was 100% wrong, especially after talking to Justice and Ale about it, which is why I'm going to meet with Bricks today, to apologize.

He may not accept my apology, but at least I will know that I seen the wrong in what I did, and attempted to fix it.

I pulled into the parking lot, seeing an all white Bugatti Chiron parked next to my parking space, figuring it was Bricks because he has so many cars. I pulled next to the car, not being able to see through the dark ass tint. I knew he seen me looking which irritated me, so I stepped out of my car, and headed toward the door before hearing his car door open and close, figuring he was now coming in.

Once I made it in, I stood at the elevator, waiting on it to make it down to the first foor. After a few more seconds, I heard the door to the building open, so I looked over seeing Bricks walking in, wearing all black with the same blank expression as always.

I couldn't help but admire how good he looked in all black. When suddenly I started smelling this good ass scent, that I knew was Gucci cologne.

"Wassup" He said, making me flinch. I hadn't even noticed that he was now standing in front of me, and it was him that I was smelling.

"Uh hi" I said back, stepping on the elevator, hearing him chuckle as he stepped on behind me.

The ride up to my room was silent, but it only lasted a few seconds before we made it and I stepped off, taking off my heels.

"You look good, where you coming from?" He said making me turn to him. "Event at the salon." I said back.

"No invite?" He said, making me laugh a little.
"Wasn't a big event, just walk-in day." I said, walking over to the couch sitting down.

"Oh.. guess you forgot a nigga had hair" he said removing his hat, showing his braids that clearly needed to be redone.

"I posted it on instagram Bricks" I said and he nodded.

"I guess you right, can I get braided tho?" He asked and I nodded, walking off to get my hair bucket and change clothes. I decided to just throw on some grey leggings, and a bape jacket, and to just pull my hair up in a bun.

When I returned, he was sitting on the floor, taking his hair down with his fingers, making me giggle.

"Boy what are you doing?" I asked, still giggling.
"Shit you took too long, I got bored and start taking my shit down." He replied.
"Sorry I had to get out them tight ass clothes." I said, before sitting on the couch and he scooted over and sat between my legs.

I dug into my hair bag, feeling for a rat-tailed comb, before pulling one out.

"So I called you over here to apologize, I was wrong as hell, and I know I pissed you off. I was still hurting about the breakup and had been hiding my feelings, so I took it out on you and I shouldn't have." I said, as I began taking his braids down and he said nothing.

"I didn't know... about your mom and that she went through that, but I am sorry for your loss, and I feel so stupid because instead of yelling at you I should have been thanking you, and comforting you.. I know you were mad at me and you probably still are, because I said some dumb and fucked up stuff, but I just wanted to say i'm honestly sorry for everything that I said and hopefully you'll forgive me." I said and he spun around.

"It's alright mamas, Yeah you pissed me off and said some fucked up shit, I also came at you type crazy.. Let's just forget it even happened, aiight?" He said and I nodded, dropping my head as I felt a tear run down my face, reaching up to wipe it but Bricks grabbed my hand with one of his hands and lifted my head with the other.

"Stop hiding your emotions mamas, let that shit out.. I ain't here to judge you.. You hurting and it shows, and the only way to get through it is to stop hiding your feelings and letting that shit out. He said and I went to drop my head again before I felt him lift it again. This time coming face to face with me. "Talk to me mamas, i'm here." He said and my tears started pouring.

"I just feel so fucking stupid.. I wasted my life on him, I let him abuse me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I stopped eating, stopped going out, stopped feeling like myself. There has been times where I would sit in the mirror for hours, crying trying to figure out what could possibly be so wrong with me." I said before he cut me off.

"Ain't shit wrong with you mamas, you beautiful as shit inside and out, and I ain't saying that just to say it, you truly are beautiful. You carry yourself the right way, you on your shit, and getting shit done. Why you think I allowed Jace to be around you?? She looks up to you Ari and I love it. There's times when she comes in my room, telling me how she wants to be just like you when she gets older, have a salon, be smart, be beautiful.. Yo don't ever let no man make you feel like you any less than what you are mamas, you the shit I promise." He said and I just looked at him.

"What?" he said.

"I never had anyone that told me stuff like that besides my father.. Of course I had boyfriends growing up and I had Trey, but none of them talked to me that way.. Treated me like I was actually somebody.. like I mattered" I spoke as he looked me in my eyes, and before I knew it he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine making me jump.

After a few seconds I relaxed and he deepened the kiss, grabbing the back of my neck, sliding his tongue in my mouth, and I joined in deepening the kiss even more. Bricks kissed me so passionately for a few more seconds before I felt a sudden wetness between my legs, making me snatch away, pushing him back lightly. I looked down at the floor feeling my cheeks turning red, hearing him let out a deep sigh.

"Damn.. My bad.. I'm sorry Ari. It won't happen again" He said.
"It's okay.." I replied.
"Nah seriously, I'm sorry mamas. I don't know what happened, I don't want you mad at me or thinking I'm trynna do anything.." He said before I cut him off.
"I'm not mad at you Bricks.. It's fine, besides, i kissed you back.." I said looking up at him, and he said nothing, just nodded and turned back around as I finished taking down his hair.

"So, where are your parents?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Both passed away.. car accident." I said.
"Damn, I'm sorry mamas.." He said.
"It doesn't really bother me to talk about it as much as it used to." I said and he nodded.
"Good people?" He asked.

"Yep.. My mother, Ariyan, (Uh-Ryan) was just like me.. but wiser and much more beautiful. She's where I got my ass from" I said making him chuckle. She was an amazing cook, and loved literally everyone.."

"My father, Leo was also wise.. very handsome, and gentle. Also very protective. It actually annoyed me how protective he was but I later on realized that he just wanted what was best for me.. My father was a doctor, and my mother was a social worker.. Both very successful. When they died, they left me a large amount of money that helped me buy a car, and my salon once I graduated.. I'm very grateful for both of them, I think I'd still be where I am today, I just would've had to taken different routes to get here.." I said.

"My mother, Rose sounds just like yours.. beautiful as hell, loved to cook, and loved everyone around her.. She was my mother and father figure, being that my father, Gio, left us when I was about 5. That was a tough time for us, because she wasn't able to get a good job, being that she had no one to watch me while she worked. I always promised my mother a great life from the time that my father left us til the time she died.

Once I hit 13, I began selling drugs for a nigga named Fleet. Cool dude when I met him, but over time he began getting closer and closer to my mother. Before I knew it, I had turned 14 and we had moved out of our place and into his.

  I would always tell my mama "Fleet ain't a good man mama, this ain't the life I want for you.." And she would always say "Giovanni, stay in a child's place.. Fleet is a good man and taking good care of us.. giving us all this money.. blah blah blah" He said..

  "Eventually, I had turned 16.. my mother was happy, and since she was happy so was I.. Until one night I woke up hearing Fleet yelling. I jumped up outta bed.. and ran out into the living room and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes.. This nigga was standing over my mother, screaming at her while hitting her with a big ass piece of wood.. something about minding her business, not worrying about who he been with.. some shit. I ran up and began hitting Fleet, making him spin around and we began fighting. I was much smaller than Fleet, so he picked me up and slammed me right on the glass table in our living room, and walked out of the house.

  I got up quickly, running over to my mother, but by the time I made it over to her she had already stopped breathing.. I called the police, They came and tried to help her but they couldn't.. He had beat her so bad and broke so many of her bones that she died well before I had even waken up, meaning he was beating her while she was already dead." He said and I felt my eyes water.

   "Over the next two years, I continued working for him, only to see how he operated. In his mind, he didn't think I was capable of doing anything, he felt like he had won.. But little did he know, I was plotting the whole time.

  I ended up setting him up when I turned 19, and torturing him for hours before killing
him. And then I did the same to everyone who worked for him.

  I took over the trap, and hired all new staff, which were people I fucked with, Ale, Bizzy, the niggas I still be with.. and that's that.." He said, and the room became silent.

  "So Giovanni is your name?" I said finally and he laughed.
"Yeah." be replied and I got quiet again.
"I didn't know you killed people." I spoke again.
"You do now." He said, plainly.
"Does Trey kill people?" I asked and he chuckled. "Nah".

•••

Once I washed his hair and finished braiding it,  he stepped in the mirror checking himself out.

"Damn mamas, this shit lookin type nice" He said.
"Thank you." I replied.
"No thank you." He said still checking himself out.

He walked over to me, handing me two $100 bills.

"Um I dont need this, and it sure doesn't cost $200." I said.
"I know, but I want you to have it." He said.
"Well $100 is fine, Bricks" I said.
"That's $100 for the braids, $100 for keeping it real with me." He said putting the money in the  pocket of my jacket, winking at me.

  "Boy bye." I said.
"You don't even want me to leave for real so I don't know why you fronting" He said, as a rolled my eyes.
"Actually I do want you to leave, I gotta find me an outfit for tonight." I said.
"Vice City?" He asked and I nodded.
"Me too." He spoke, making me smack my lips.

"Pressed to be around me I see." I said.
"Is that a problem?" He asked stepping closer to me and I shook my head.
"Didn't think so." He said. "Now give me a hug girrrrllll.." He said making me crack up laughing. "Ugh you are so annoying." I said hugging him, as he grabbed a hand full of my ass making me smack his arm.

"You gone hurt somebody with that mf." He said running toward the elevator, making me laugh.
"Speaking of that, Trey said you told him you gone fuck me." He said smirking.
"Byeeeeee it was a joke nobody wants to fuck youuuu!!" I yelled laughing, pushing him onto the elevator.
"Girl it's a privilege to fuck me anyway" He said.
"Bye Bricks." I said as we both laughed.
"Aiight mamas, I'll see you tonight. Don't get too sexy on me" He said as the elevator door closed.

   Bricks is such a character, but i'm glad that we became cool again. That kiss earlier made me feel like there was a spark between us, but neither of us spoke on it again, plus I think I'd rather us just stay friends, for the sake of our friendship and for the sake of my heart. I knew Bricks was a good guy, but I also knew myself amd that I needed to work on myself before trying to jump into something else, besides, it was just a kiss anyway, right..?

  CHAPTER 5 DONE !!! ❤️❤️
I started a new job and have been super busy so sorry for the late update ☹️! I see the book is doing so good so far, almost 200 reads already! Thanks for reading 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.4K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
855K 28.6K 74
it's called life...
1.8K 72 9
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
412K 17.5K 39
aา“ั‚er a ั•ั‚orะผ coะผeั• a calะผ.