Remain Nameless | Michael Lan...

By stark-sarah

i know everybody let's you down ill do the same More

introduction
i.
ii.
iii.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.

iv.

4.3K 89 42
By stark-sarah

"It might seem easy to alter the color of a flower, but the rose is unique. It resists change. Why?" Zoe paused as she looked across the table at all of them. She sent a smile in Mallory and Elizabeth's direction. "Empress Joséphine Bonaparte, wife of Napoléon and proud witch, cultivated one of the largest rose gardens in Europe."

Cordelia stepped in and leaned against the door frame to watch Zoe's lesson. Zoe let out a breathy laugh and continued.

"It's said that Joséphine enchanted her roses so that the color she produced remained fixed as she wanted them." She hummed to herself as she looked down at the white rose in her hand. "Maybe so." She paused before extending the rose out. She looked to it, changing the color to red just by looking at it. "But one thing's certain. Nothing is immutable when the will of a strong woman is applied. Now... show me how strong you are."

Elizabeth looked at the rose in her hand. It was white, and she debated one which color she'd like to change it to. There were so many, yellow, red, pink... or something different. A color no one had ever seen on a rose before. She turned the rose into a beautiful purple, as Mallory turned hers in a beautiful blue. They looked at each other before the petals began to fall off together. Suddenly, blue butterflies flew around the room, along with purple ones. Cordelia and Zoe watched with amazement. They eventually fell down as white rose petals once more. Elizabeth and Mallory grinned at each other.

To breach the moment, Myrtle stepped in with a not-so-pleasant look on her face. "What is it?" Cordelia asked.

"The Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men. They called an emergency council. We're obliged to get on a plane immediately. Airline food for lunch when I made reservations at Galatoires. It's just too cruel." She shook her head. Mallory and Elizabeth gave a look.

After everyone had disassembled, Cordelia found Elizabeth. "I'd like you to come with us."

"Me? Why?" She asked, shaking her head.

"Because, I want you to see what it's like. A council meeting. You are by far one of the most powerful witches alongside us. I've thought about giving you a spot on the council for a while now. It'll even us all out. Besides, you may become the next supreme soon." Cordelia gave her a smile.

"If you insist, but..." Elizabeth trailed off.

"Don't you, for a second, doubt yourself, my dear. You are incredible. Now hurry, pack your things." She urged her upstairs. Elizabeth did so, and after a short plane ride they were pulling down the rough drive to the Hawthorne School.

Myrtle's albino men helped each of them out of the car, including Elizabeth. They all four walked towards the structure as the four warlocks stood outside of it to greet them. Cordelia was wearing a black dress with a cape over her shoulders, Zoe was wearing a black jumpsuit, Myrtle was wearing a polka dot dress with a printed cape, and Elizabeth was wearing a short, lace long sleeve dress with a plunging neckline with tights underneath and a cape like Cordelia's.

"Couldn't we just have made them come to us?" Zoe asked.

"Well, rules are rules," Myrtle replied. "Besides, do we really want all those men, traipsing around our house?"

Elizabeth chuckled slightly at her response. They stopped at the door and Behold and Ariel parted to allow them entrance. John Henry gave Elizabeth a kind smile when he saw her. She gladly returned it.

They all sat inside at a table. It was a bit warm with all the fire. Each of them sat across from a warlock. Baldwin was typing. Elizabeth sat next to Zoe on the end in front of John Henry. Cordelia spoke to begin the meeting. "Let it be shown that, at request of Hawthorne School, we have assembled an emergency meeting of the council."

"In order to address what must surely be a matter of grave and pressing importance." Myrtle continued.

"Proceed." Cordelia granted.

Ariel stood from his chair and cleared his throat. "Illustrious members, I want to thank you for coming and giving us the opportunity to share with you what we've discovered."

"Which is?" Elizabeth questioned as he paused, awaiting a reaction of praise. He glanced at her before continuing.

"We recently took in a boy here at the school. At first, we thought he was simply one of us, a warlock who needed our help and training." Ariel explained.

Elizabeth thought to herself about how good that training must be. "But?" Zoe inquired.

Ariel gave her a dirty look, really getting tired of their attitude. "The things he did were extraordinary, and after conducting the requisite test of his powers, we came to the conclusion that his abilities are so impressive that they rise to the level of Supreme."

The whole room went dead silent. All you could hear was the cracking of the fire. Even the typing stopped. Cordelia's smile faded as Ariel proudly wore a smug one. Elizabeth knew she couldn't've amounted to the next Supreme. Ariel sat down, and Zoe gave concerning looks to the other witches around her. Cordelia chuckled, and Myrtle spoke. "Did you say this was a boy, as in male?"

"Ariel," Cordelia began. "You actually believe this?"

Elizabeth wondered why she took him to be so smart. A majority of the warlocks Elizabeth had met seemed dumb, aside from John... and Langdon.

"We wouldn't have summoned the council otherwise." Ariel replied, reiterating his belief in this boy.

"In all recorded history, no man has ever approached the level of Supreme. Men are simply not equal to women when it comes to magical ability." Cordelia shook her head.

"Not to mention everything else." Myrtle added.

"Testosterone is a known inhibitor. It impedes access to the ethereal realm. Frankly, I question your judgment by calling us here for this." Cordelia put her hands down on the table. Elizabeth admired how strong and confident she was. She looked up to her, like a mother.

"You're not even hearing us out." John insisted, and Elizabeth looked to him.

"There's nothing to hear." Myrtle retorted immediately, raising her voice. "There will never be a male Supreme. It will simply never happen."

"Listen to yourselves. You say that something hasn't happened, so therefore it can never happen." Ariel argued

"What exactly is it that you want from us?" Cordelia inquired, predicting there was something behind all this explanation.

"We want you to administer the test of the Seven Wonders." Ariel demanded. It went quiet again, and Zoe looked over to Elizabeth and scoffed as he spoke.

"That is out of the question." Cordelia refused.

"Why?" Behold asked.

"Because I'd be condemning this boy to his death. I lost one of my most promising witches, Misty Day, by sanctioning a test before her time." Cordelia enlightened. Elizabeth knew that was a big deal. She had heard all about the original witches under Cordelia's teaching. "I won't make that mistake again. I take care of my own."

"At least the ones you care about." Ariel spat.

"Why do you mean by that?" She asked his disrespect.

"One of your own, who you abandoned: Queenie." Ariel replied with a smug look. He was just so conceited and smug. Men always are.

"Of course it's the black girl you leave behind. I see you, Miss Supreme." Behold narrowed his eyes. Cordelia was slightly nervous about the topic, they could tell.

"You don't even know what you're talking about." She shook her head. "Queenie was missing. She traveled to L.A. and never came back. Her life force vanished, I knew something terrible had happened. I went after her, and when I found out she was trapped in the Hotel Cortez, I did everything I could to try and get her back. We went through every door and window, but nothing worked. My spells and incantations were useless there. It was like the light from which we draw our powers was extinguished by Satan himself. My efforts to save Queenie is, by far, my greatest failure as Supreme. But I tried. And I do care about all of our people. So I won't throw this boys life away on some useless endeavor. There will be no test. That is this councils decision."

Ariel was instantly fuming. "Why do you get to decide that?"

"Because I'm the fucking Supreme!" Cordelia exclaimed.

"No," Ariel shook his head. "You're just a scared bigot."

"Scared of what?" Cordelia asked, leaning in.

"The alpha. Of an end to ages of female dominance. I'm telling you, that time has come." His mouth spoke a mile per minute.

"And your time is up." Cordelia finished intimidatingly. "This council is closed. The decision is final. There's nothing more to be said.

In his room, Michael listened to all this. He was just as angry as the warlocks. His father told him what he needed to do next.

Michael stepped into the room that Queenie and March were playing Gin in. The door opened without him touching it. Queenie watched him with an odd look as she shuffled the cards once more. March was wowed by him. "What a fascinating specimen. Alive, yet so intimate with the dead."

Michael didn't reply, but Queenie spoke. "Who the hell are you?"

He looked to her now. "My name is Michael Langdon, and I'm here to do for you what your Supreme couldn't." He stuck his hand out towards her.

"Yeah right." She chuckled, continuing to shuffle cards.

"Take his hand." March advised. She stopped, and after a moment of debating, she did.

"Be right back." She muttered out. March was sad knowing that his favorite card player was gone. Queenie stood hesitantly at the doors after Michael had opened them. She stared at it.

"Come on," Michael beckoned in a gentle voice. She stepped through, and was out. "There's one person left, let's go."

After being strangled by Kyle for not bringing Zoe back, Madison had been stuck in her own personal hell for years. It was at a retail job, where lines of customers harassed her about her failed acting career. Then she was tased and order to refold towels she just folded a second ago. As she was picking up towels on her knees, she looked up as Michael approached her.

"Hello, Madison." He greeted her. She gave him an odd look as she stood to her feet.

"You don't... belong here. You're not like the others." She shook her head.

"You can tell? Interesting. I would think most souls wouldn't have any awareness in their personal hell." He chuckled. "The confusion would only add to the suffering."

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm the man who's going to get you out of here." He replied.

She laughed. "Yeah, right." She stated just like Queenie did. She went back to picking up towels on the floor. He was stepping on one. She sighed. "What's the catch? Do I have to blow you or something?"

He breathed out a laugh. "No."

"Oh." She looked around. "Okay. Well, when we get out of here, can I anyway? You're a snack and I haven't had a good dicking in forever."

"Damn." Queenie spoke finally. "A hoe even in the afterlife, huh?"

Madison gasped with excitement as she rushed over to her, giving her a hug.

"Get off me, bitch." Queenie chuckled. "So, I was dead, and this dude freed me and brought me down here to get you."

"Why?" She asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I tried to talk him out of it there whole way here. I told him you were a stone cold bitch and that you're exactly where you belong." Queenie gave her a heartfelt smile. Madison grinned and laughed.

"There is work to do. I need you both." Michael stated.

"For our... powers?" Madison guessed.

"No." He chuckled, as if her guess was humorous "To prove a point."

Elizabeth sat in John's office. He had invited her in there to share a couple of drinks, but it was silent. She wondered if he was angry about the council meeting. She decided to break the ice. "So, you really believe in that kid?"

He looked up at her. She wondered if he was going to be angry with her for asking. He let out a small sigh. "I don't know."

"You sure seemed like you did." She shrugged, looking at the stem of the wine glass between her skinny fingers.

"Well, there's no doubt that he's powerful. Besides, I have to stand by my brothers in these situations. I'm not positive that he'd past the Seven Wonders, but either way... it doesn't matter to me the outcome or what happens to him." He explained, then took a sip of his wine.

"That's a little rude. Aren't you supposed to care about all people who come into your school?" She asked. He nodded.

"I think there's more to him." He leaned in closer over his desk, making her do the same. "He almost killed us when he was doing the trials. It was so cold when he made it snow... There's something off about him, there always has been. Since I watched the video."

"What video?" She asked. He chewed his lip before beckoning her over to his side of the desk. He pulled it up on the computer for her to see. As she leaned onto the desk to watch it closely, he stared at her chest. Once it was over, she was appalled. It was hard to make out, but she saw the bones cracking and the explosion of the head. "How could someone do that?"

"I don't know, but I swear he's evil..."

"And what if he is and he does turn out to be the Supreme?" She asked. He looked to her.

"Like Cordelia said, I don't believe that's possible." He shook his head.

"We can't take our chances. How could you let something like this happen?" She asked.

"Elizabeth, it's going to be fine. Cordelia already decided there's no test. You know she stands her ground and she won't let it happen. We have nothing to worry about." He insisted, reaching up to caress her face. She frowned slightly. He pulled her into his lap and connected his lips with hers. "Is this reassuring enough?"

"Cordelia, the car's ready." Zoe informed them. The two of them stood from the couch and headed out of the school. The warlocks stood to bid them farewell as they did. Casual John was lighting a cigarette as they walked past him. He took it out of his mouth after lighting it and sent a wink Elizabeth's way. All of them were pretty much giving them dirty looks. As they stepped out of the structure into the light, Cordelia stopped in her tracks. Elizabeth didn't see what happened as she was behind her. As Cordelia fell, she went to catch her as did Zoe.

"What's happening?" Elizabeth asked. Zoe pointed in front of them.

"Him." She replied bluntly. Elizabeth looked up, making eye contact with Langdon. His smug look fell slightly when he saw her. He was surprised nonetheless. So was she, so much so that she fell over losing consciousness also. Madison and Queenie rushed over to them.

Langdon approached them, watching them.

"Let's get them inside." Zoe insisted. It took all the girls to pick up Cordelia's body. They watched with hesitance as Michael leaned down and picked Elizabeth up with ease. "Hey! Be careful with her!"

Michael looked to her, but then looked away, dismissing her sentence. He carried her gently in his arms to the entrance. He looked at her face, really taking it in this time. She was wearing a beautiful outfit, and held her in his arms in a way that she wouldn't expose herself to anyone. When he entered the school, John Henry rushed up to him. "What happened to her? What did you do to her?"

"Relax, she fainted." Michael stated.

"Take her into my office." He demanded.

"Why? What are you going to do to her?" He retorted.

"She's my girlfriend." John narrowed his eyes at him. Michael was surprised about pretty much everything happening. He was confused but most of all, angry. Michael gave him a dirty look before reluctantly following him. He laid her down onto his leather couch. She was absolutely stunning. The feeling she gave him just by being in his presence was wonderful. There was something about this girl that no one else had. It was a will for evil and an abundance of power.

Elizabeth thought she'd escaped him. After those spells and such protecting her dreams, he was finally done taunting her. He hadn't come back to her anymore, there was no contact. Now she knew that was because he was busy studying at a school for Exceptional Young Men. She didn't know he was her age, that he was young. Now she had so many more questions. One thing was certain, John Henry was right. This boy was evil. She knew how he was, what he did, what he stood for. But he was a warlock, and with those motives it scared her how powerful he was.

Michael kept John Henry out of his office with his magic. He was distracted by other things so he wouldn't come in. He kept the doors closed while he sat in a chair next to Elizabeth's sleeping body on the couch. Soon, she woke up. But it wasn't calm, she shot up, sweating, looking around urgently. When she spotted Langdon, she narrowed her eyes at him. "You."

"It's nice to see you too." He replied with a smirk.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I told you you'd find out soon enough, just continue being patient with me." He replied. She frustratedly ran her hand through her hair. She sat up straight on the couch now and faced him.

"Are you the one?" She pestered.

"The one with power? Yes." He nodded.

"I saw that video of what you did to that man." She stated, her entire body tense.

"The detective?" Langdon asked. She nodded.

"You brutally murdered him." She whispered.

"I never intended to hurt anyone, I was scared." He admitted to her, feeling like he could be vulnerable in front of her. She gave him an odd look.

"I know you're lying." She shook her head.

"Believe what you want." He replied. "I won't try and convince you."

"Why are you always around?" She sighed.

"I can say the same for you." He shrugged. She chewed her lips.

The door opened suddenly, and John walked in. "I see you've met Michael."

"Michael." She repeated, looking over at him. "Oh, I've met him-"

She stopped talking as soon as he looked over at her. He didn't want her to tell them that he was the one who had taken her and said all those things. So she didn't. Because he demanded her not to. It was the power he had over her. "Well, I think it's time for him to leave."

"Is Cordelia awake?" Elizabeth asked. John nodded.

"She just woke up, I came to check on you and tell you." He replied. She stood from the couch and rushed out of the room. John looked back at Michael with an evil look.

Elizabeth sat down on the couch next to Cordelia. She had been sweating just like Elizabeth. She was taking a sip of water. "My dear Elizabeth."

"What happened, Cordelia?" She asked

"I was so shocked when I saw he brought back Queenie and Madison, something I couldn't do." She explained.

"Take it easy, dear." Myrtle advised as she dabbed her forehead.

"I just can't believe you two are alive." Cordelia grinned, standing from her seat and pulling them both into a tight hug. It seemed Madison wasn't so keen on hugging or having emotion at all. Queenie seemed nice, though. "I want to see him. The boy."

The witches followed after Cordelia as they stepped into the lobby of the school. Soon enough, out came the warlocks. Ariel started. "Are you alright?"

"We were so worried." Baldwin continued.

"Perhaps the sudden shock of sunlight after leaving this dungeon." Myrtle replied.

"I wasn't prepared for that. For seeing my girls. But I'm okay now, that's what's important. I want to thank you for bringing them back." Cordelia looked at him. Elizabeth watched closely. How Michael acted when he was around other people.

"I wanted to get your attention." He replied.

"I suspect you got that now." Behold raised his eyebrows at her.

"He certainly does. And now I'd like everyone else's attention. I've been presented something. A vision. I believe I saw the future. A terrifying future. Cataclysm. Fire. Death. I saw a man, but not a man. A white face. Demonic. He was laughing. Our academy, sister, I saw it reduced to cinders."

"A warning." John added.

"Maybe. But something in my blood is telling me that the only hope we have of surviving depends on what I do next." Cordelia stepped over to the warlocks. "In two weeks time, at the rise of the blood moon, you will take the test of the Seven Wonders."

The warlocks looked back at Michael, to which he showed no emotion. They were grinning at him, excited.

"So long as Elizabeth takes it too."

Elizabeth looked over at her with panic. Cordelia just gave her a reassuring look, letting her know she'll explain later. They all went silent. "That's not fair! Always trying to show us up!"

"She is my most promising witch, and he is your most promising warlock. I want to give her a chance." Cordelia determined. Michael stepped over to her, only the sound of his footsteps feeling the room.

"I'll do it." He agreed.

"Cordelia, this isn't done!" Myrtle exclaimed.

"That is my decision, and nothing in the world will change my mind. No male has ever made the attempt, and if you succeed, you will be the next Supreme, and it will change everything."

As they began to leave, Michael stared at her. She couldn't help but lock eyes with him too until she couldn't see him any longer. There was no doubt he was good looking, but knowing what he stands for... How could she have some unexplained attraction for him? She hated it, she felt bad, and dirty for it. Guilty.

As soon as they were in the car, Elizabeth spoke. "Cordelia, how could you do that to me? You said you never wanted to put another witches life at stake like that."

"And I'm not." She stated. "I know you're ready. You can perform Descensum. And if you don't come back, I will send Michael after you."

Without a doubt in her mind, Elizabeth knew that he could save her and that he would for no price, but still. The thought of all of it scared her. Myrtle spoke now. "I still don't see how you could allow a man to take the test."

"Because I can't be like my mother, Myrtle. I have to identify my successor eventually."

"You will never be like Fiona." She replied, and with that the car was silent the rest of the way to the airport and then home.

Elizabeth was happy to be home. She took a nice relaxing shower that night before getting some sleep. She dreamed of terrible things again, as if the spells were cancelled out. It may not of had Michael in it, but it was other things. Evil things. It was so surreal, almost actually feeling herself slit the throats of people and eating human hearts, feeling it beat inside her. Brutally murdering the people who angered her most. Yet, it was fulfilling. She wanted to do all of these things. To strangle the girl who tormented her throughout high school would make her feel great relief. How she wished she could suffer...

She sat down to eat breakfast with the rest of the girls. Cordelia always sat at the head of the table, with Myrtle and Zoe on either side of her. Elizabeth sat next to Zoe and Mallory next to her. Now, Queenie and Madison sat next to Myrtle. The rest of the girls filled up the table. "Madison, Queenie, I'd be happy for you girls to teach some lessons now that you're back."

"We'd love to do that, Cordelia." Queenie smiled
Madison didn't say anything. Instead, she had been eyeing Elizabeth since Cordelia dubbed her as a candidate for Supreme. She wondered why.

After breakfast, the training began. Cordelia tried to reason with Elizabeth to practice Descensum, but she refused. Michael wasn't around to save her, and she felt pathetic for relying on that. She listened to Madison and Queenie's lessons. Queenie's was about being her own voodoo doll for everyone, which was rather interesting. Elizabeth found out she could do something similar in regards to being a voodoo doll. That would come in handy with more practice. Madison talked about stuff that seemed a little irrelevant, but nonetheless she listened. Then she got into her experience in the test of the Seven Wonders. "Yeah, I was a candidate for the Seven Wonders. I dropped out when I wouldn't revive Zoe, because I hate her, and then Kyle, her boyfriend, strangled me to death. Now I'm here. I can perform six out of the seven, so now I ask why Elizabeth is considered to be so much more powerful than me."

Everyone looked to Elizabeth, and she was equally as surprised to be called out.

"Well? Show me how powerful you are, next in line." She continued.

"What do you want me to do?" Elizabeth asked.

"If you're powerful, you can do Descensum." Madison crossed her arms. Elizabeth quickly shook her head.

"No, I'm not doing it." She replied.

"So you're going to let Michael win? A male reigning over our kind? How could you be so selfish?" Madison scoffed before getting up and walking off.

"Don't mind her, she just a little harsh. Kind of a bitch, too." Queenie assured her. Elizabeth nodded before letting out a huff of air. Everything was going to fine. She had to believe she could do this so that she really could.

The warlocks began to perform their ceremony for Michael to wish him luck on the Seven Wonders. They all cheered for him, blessing him. John Henry stood in the back, smoking. Watching but not participating. There was just something. He assured Elizabeth it would be fine because he really didn't think Cordelia would let him do the test, but he was wrong. Now he had lied, and she was dragged into doing the test too. He prayed that she could do it. If not, that boy was being sent in after her. He didn't doubt for a second that she could, he just worried.

As he stood in the back, he watched as everyone surrounded Michael with excitement after the blessing. Michael had happened to look in his direction, and when the person blocking the view moved, John caught a glimpse of the white demon. It was Michael. All along, he knew there was something up with him. That he was evil. Instantly, he headed upstairs to pack. He had to tell Cordelia.

Michael only did it to scare him. He revealed himself to give John a scare, because he couldn't bare to hear his thoughts about Elizabeth anymore. The things he wanted to do to her, the way he felt about her. The prophecy was that Elizabeth was the queen of hell, madam Satan. She was meant to rule alongside Michael. That was his woman. Their souls were eternally bound together forever. They were essentially soulmates, made for each other. That was her purpose. Not to be playing good witch dating a lousy warlock.

Ms. Mead went after John. He didn't know her, so he just assumed she was an old woman. He helped her and in return, she cut the tendons on his ankles, making him fall to the ground. Then she slit his throat. On top of all of that, she poured gasoline on him and set him on fire as she was driving away.

Elizabeth spent all evening contacting John, but to no prevail. She wondered what was wrong, maybe he was ignoring her. Maybe he didn't want her after all.

Michael ran up to Ms. Mead when he saw her standing outside of the school. "Oh, my dear boy!" She exclaimed as he embraced her. "Look at you. Don't these people feed you?"

"I'm fine. Just tell me you took care of the problem." He asked.

"The problem is now a stack of overcooked country barbecue." She chuckled.

"Good. These people are the only ones who could pose a threat to me. Once I become supreme, I can destroy them from within, eliminate their whole fucking coven. Then the road will be clear for me to do what I was born to do." He explained to her, but there was a hint of hesitancy in his voice.

"Then why are you so worried?" She asked him.

"Elizabeth." He answered. "I can't win her over, not entirely. I know she's letting me in just because our souls are tied together, but... she won't let the evil in her come out. And I'm afraid to hurt her. I have to kill the witches, but in doing that I'll be hurting her. And, Cordelia said that Elizabeth has to do the Seven Wonders too. What if she can't do it?"

"Michael," Ms. Mead chuckled, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. If it was going wrong, your father would tell you. Rest assured, darling. Elizabeth is a smart and strong girl. She's going to make it out alive, and if she doesn't I'm sure you can bring her back. So stop worrying."

Michael gulped and nodded. "I still have to pass the Seven Wonders."

"You will own the Seven Wonders. And then all of their covens, and then the world." She grinned at him. He smiled back.

"What would I do without you?" He asked, pulling her into another hug. He was so tall he had to crouch. He was taller than all the other warlocks, even John Henry. He was taller than everyone, and maybe that was just another example of how he was greater than everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 164 19
| Fully written and finished | When Michael Langdon got lost he came across someone who reminded him of an Angel but that was far from the truth | A...
208K 5.5K 20
"Why 'Eve'?" "My father thought it'd be ironic." michael langdon x oc highest rankings: #2 in #ahsapocalypse (1/30/19) #16 in #ahs (11/28/18) #9 in #...
96.1K 2.4K 17
"No Xavier Plympton you don't give a shit about anyone here, all you care about is yourself!" ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ...