bottom Jungkook Ship Oneshots

By powerpuffggukie

From heart breaking angst to sickeningly sweet fluff between the boys of BTS and their precious maknae Jungko... More

H A L T ma-doods
🤞🏼Mine🤞🏼
✖️possessive✖️
💔crying in the club💔
📱Skype📱
Halloween special 🎃
Haunted date🎃
🍒request~
🙊sorry🙊
🔽horny bun🔽
👄 touching whats mine👄
🍼🍪 baby kookie 🍪🍼
🥀baby mafia pt1🥀
💌set it down💌
🍻drunk🍻
🚘red sex🚘
⚠️safe word⚠️
🖤🌃bitter sweet love🌃🖤

⛈️numb⛈️

8K 140 142
By powerpuffggukie

Vkook
Angst
Tw Suicide+depression
Based on song hold on

"Jungkook-ah you know your one of my favorite patients and I'm sorry to say this but all the signs are adding up and I'm gonna have to dignose you with severe depression." Jungkooks therapist said sadly.

Jungkook didn't feel anything to that comment. He just nodded his head. He wasn't even suprised, nor did he care about his own well being at this point.

"I suggest to get you on antidepressants and tell your loved ones, exepecily that handsome man of yours. I know how much he cares for you." His therapist said to which he nodded even though deep down he knew he could never put that much stress on his boyfriend.

You see everything in Jungkooks life was horrible as of right now. He wasn't happy, ever.

His mother had passed away due to a car crash about a month ago and ever since then everything has gone downhill.

His fiance of one year and lover of three years had been busy with his job as a reporter. He was rarely home. Of course Taehyung still tried his best to love his lover but it wasn't enough for the secretly depressed boy.

His father had become a drunk, Jungkook was very worried for him and always begging him to stop. But every time he would see him to give him money or call his dad would tell him it was all his fault since his mom was on his way to suprise her son that day.

And the stress of just getting out of college and going into the real world causing him to be sad and stressed all the time.

Of course Taheyung wasn't dumb he knew his boyfriend was sad, but he thought he was still in mourning and that's all. Not that he was extremely depressed.

The boy worked as a receptionist at a hotel, therefore meaning he had to communicate with the customers well and politely.

But lately he's been an asshole.

"Jungkook this is our third complaint this week for you!" Jungkooks boss snaped at him.

"I-im sorry it's just I've been goi-"

"Jeon I'm sorry to say this but your fired."

Jungkooks heart dropped.

But he didn't cry.

He couldn't.

"Oh. Okay. I-im Sorry."

When Jungkook got home he walked into his and Taehyungs room and fell on the bed.

He couldn't believe he had gotten fired. Him and Taheyung where already struggling. And now because he couldn't do his job he was the reason his lover would be under more stress.

He was now extremely mad at himself. Which is suprisingly one of the first emotions he's felt in a while  he's been so used to being empty. But how could he not, How could he let this happen.

He jumped at the sound of his phone ringing and fished it out of his pocket.

Only to be met with his dad's contact name. Ushaly he would be worried or anxious to exept the call but today...today he was numb.

Once he accepted the call before he could even greet his father he hear yelling.

"Listen my disipointment of a son i-i needs more beer! And money! And that's all your good for besides killing loved ones and making people unhappy!" His father slured, Jungkooks eyes got slightly glassy.

"I'm s-sorry. I um can only give a little money m-maybe you can find a job?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"Great! Now the only good thing your good for is gone yaknow what i-if your not gonna give me money then go fucking die, no-no body needs you!" His father yelled before hanging up.

Jungkook let's some silent tears fall as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

He walked to the small desk in their room which he used to use for studying.

He took out a pice of paper and wrote a whole page.

Then he walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Making sure to lock it from the inside.

"I'm sorry taetae. I love you s-so much"

Taheyung pov

I

sighed heavily as I neared me and Jungkooks house on my way back from work.

I was a little later today than usual because lately Jungkook had been very down so I bought his favorite food and some pretty flowers.

I was honestly getting kind of concerned for my kookie, he had been so different than Ushal so tonight I was gonna talk to him and have him talk to me.

I turned the keys as I walked up to the door and walked in the house. "Kookie~ I'm home!" I yelled into our house.

I walked into the kitchen to set the food down when a pice of paper caught my eye.

I picked it up after setting the food down and read the shaky handwriting.

Taehyungie I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You have made me so so happy these years we've been together. You are truly my soulmate and I couldn't have asked for a better more caring more sweet fiance. And I'm so so sorry I won't make our wedding I'm so sorry I kept what I'm going through from you, that I'm unmotivated to live, that when I was told I was depressed I didn't even care. But babe I can't do this anymore. I can't live in a life where I can't even smile or laugh or care. Your the last thing I cared about. Please take care and find someone new. Better than me. Stronger than me. Im Sorry I have wasted so much  of your time but I will never forget that day on the beach and I hope you never will either. I'll never forget you.

Love you so much please don't forget me -kookie.

I had glass eyes as I knew something horrible had happened, I dropped the flowers and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Full speed I barged into our shared room seeing no presence of my fiance until I saw the bathroom door closed and the light on.

I ran to that door and tried to wiggle it open but it was locked.

"No! Kookie you can't do this! O-open the door!!!" I screamed banging on the door.

I quickly fumbled out my phone and with a shaky hands diled 911 well I coninued to ram my shoulder into the door trying to break it open.

"Hello 911 how can we-"

"Please come q-quick my finance locked himself in the bathroom and is passed out he may be dead! He's in there and won't open please!" I said well slamming into it one last time and finally the door opened.

"O-oh my God p-please he took pills he's passed out! hurry at xxxxx street!" I yelled and hung up as I fell to the ground and pulled Jungkooks limp body into my arms letting tears stream down my face.

"NO! KOOKIE WAKE UP!" I scremed holding him tight. Checking for a heart beat and I felt very faint thuds. That can't be good.

"Please don't leave me i-i need you!" I cried as I hugged him tightly and finally I hears sirens.

My head shot up and I blinked some tears away as I picked up the empty pill bottle and shoved it in my pocket before lifting my kookie up and running with him bridal style to my front door where the paramedics were just coming in.

"T-take him! Please you gotta save him!" I cried as one of the men helped me set his pale body on the strecher  and ran with him to the ambulance me following behind and sitting in the back as they sped to the hospital.

I watched as one of them checked for a pulse well the others where pumping air into his chest and applying an oxygen mask.

I griped my baby's hand tightly and sobbed. "H-hold on. Where almost there."

Once we got there and I watched as they ran him into the back into a room which I was not allowed in.

I paced back and forth hoping, praying he'd be okay... I just wish he would have told me how much pain he was in.

I would have dropped everything to be with him to help heal him. To make sure he'd never leave my side.

I can't imagine a world without him he's my baby my life the person who makes me so happy. With the thoughts of the the light fading on Kookie I fall back into the plastic hospital chair and start to cry.

After an hour of nerve wracking waiting I see a doctor approach me with a clipboard in hand.

"I believe your Kim Taheyung?" He asked sweetly as I jumped to me feet saying yes and asking how Jungkook was.

When I asked I noticed his face drop as he smiled at me sadly. Oh no that's not a good sign.

"I'm afraid it's bitter sweet. He is fine he is completely healthy and alive but the pills he used and how long they where in has body has caused him brain injury therefore, I'm sorry to say but as of right now and we do not know how long it will be. It could be forever but he has memory loss." The doctor said and my heart dropped.

"S-so he won't remember me?" I asked a new set of tears falling.

"Most likely not, no I'm sorry sir." He said before showing me to Jungkooks room.

Once I got in I was met with Jungkooks beautiful face in a peaceful state as his lips where back to their pink color and he breathed.

I couldn't believe that when he woke up he wouldn't remeber me.

I sighed sadly as silent tears fell well I sat in the chair next to the bed and held his hand.

" I s-still need you kookie. P-please don't forget me. I swear to love you all my life." I whispered sadly.

Life after that for me was tough. Jungkook woke up that morning screaming because he was in a room with a random stranger.

I had tired to explain to him that day, to show him pictures of us and our rings. But he never remembered me.

It's now been 1 year and 4 Months since the incident. It's been since that morning he didn't remember me since I saw my dear kookie.

His brother showed up and took him away and I couldn't do anything about it. I had tried moving on tried to forget.But I never could.

I sighed sadly as I walked along the shore of the beach where I once saved Jungkook as a life guard and then years later proposed to him.

I kicked my feet in the sand bitterly, almost mad at the beach for making me meet my love of my life and letting me go through so much pain.

But even if sometimes I wished I never met him so I can have to go through all of that I could never forget and I can never be thankful enough for the times I had with him.

I hear giggling and turn around to see a couple of males walking and holding hands. I smile as I also continue to walk.

"Exuse me do you know where the nearest restaurant is." I hear one of the males ask as we we're about to pass eachother.

I look up to answer and my heart drops at the bunny smiled man infront of me. I was about to jump into his arms and hug him and cry but then I saw his hands intertwined with the shorter males and knew if he was happy right now and didn't recognize me I wouldn't interfere.

So I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked the tears away.

"Y-yeah um it's about half a mile that way, you definitely can't miss it it's very pretty and bright." I said softly not taking my eyes off Jungkook.

"Do I know you?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

I smiled bitterly as my eyes turned glassy. "N-no I don't think I've ever seen you before." I said to which the other male spoke up.

"We should get going. Bye thank you." Then they walked away, and once they got far enough I started to cry.

"I'll never forget you kookie. And I wish you'd never forget me like you promised." I said to myself knowing I could never have what me and him had again nor could I ever have him back.

---

:( Guys writing that made me sad

But I am proud of it I hope u um didn't cry? And enjoyed in an angsty way?

-t.e.c.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 93 14
Just some taekook oneshots🙂 Hope u will like it🙂 It doesn't have any mature stories (I hope:) ) ★Taekook ★Namjin ★Yoonmin (Jiyoon) ★Hopexreader Th...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
14.8K 649 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...
612K 35K 46
Jungkook is a guy who's ego was as big as Nile river since he was a kid. When he became a model his arrogance sky rocketed. He would always have peop...