The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 22

16.4K 644 214
By shenu20

*Jungkook's pov*

"WHY ARE THEY LATE?" I yelled slamming my fists to the table in frustration. I came back yesterday night when the attack was going on, but as soon as I appeared they start to retreat. We was wondering why they retreat, but got the answer soon when I heard her voice.

"Good Bye Jungkook!" she mind-linked me. I almost moan hearing her voice. Her voice was like ice to my burning body from heat. But what she said made me panic. I ran to her room with the rest hot behind my trail only to find out a empty room and two guards who supposed guard her laying there badly injured. Even though I am weak because of the heat it took all the boys energy to hold me back from killing those two guards. Well I am not the strongest alpha for nothing. I know it's not their fault, but it was Nick's doing.

'It's there fucking job Jungkook! They are the top warriors. How couldn't they protect their future Luna!' Nick hissed in my mind. See this is what I meant. I was about to follow those bastards and attack them alone, but others hold me back reminding how weak I am because of the heat. So we sent our top warriors to spy on them to get to know more details. We need to know where they are keeping my mate and what are they planing to do with her before we attack them. The two warriors we sent last night came empty handed. And guess what? They end up in the hospital. I know we can't blame them, but like I said before we are talking about my wolf here. A stony-hearted wolf whose heart melt only for its' mate. And they snatched away that mate from it.

"They are here!" a guard informed and the two warriors we sent this morning came to the room with a beaten up pack member of a Hyungsik's pack. Well finally they did something intelligent. They stand in front of me holding that person on his knees.

"Spill!" I spat at that person bending to his eye level. Everyone gathered around to get the information.

"She is in the pack house!" he said in a low voice.

"What are they planing to do?" this time Suga hyung questioned. He shake his head refusing to tell. Within a blink of an eye Suga hyung was in front of him grabbing his hair hardly and bending his head in backwards exposing his neck.

"Tell or I will suck out all the blood in your body!" He threatened extending his canines.

"Alpha want to mark her tomorrow when the full moon is up. Cause that time her mate would be in the climax of his heat. That's mean he is extremely weak. So if he mark her that time there is possibility that he can die. Even he didn't he would become the weakest alpha cause he wouldn't have an other mate again. So it's easy to kill him after that." Nick growled loudly hearing that. We both are in so much pain because of this heat. And the fact that our mate is in an other man's hand doesn't help the situation at all. I lift the wooden table near to me and smashed it to the wall in agony.

No I can't let that happen. She is mine. I need to save her. I started to run out from the room but before I can get out Suga hyung stopped me from hugging.

 " Jungkook you need to calm-down. You are too weak to fight alone. We all have to make a plan to rescue her. Please bear this for her" he said in a soft voice to calm me. Even though he want to calm me this only made my pain worse. I pushed him away and knelled there helplessly tears steaming down from my eyes. I need to save her.

*******

*Taehyung's pov*

Jungkook was beyond furious. No one can't understand his pain better than me. To go on a heat without your mate by your side is the worst pain ever, but his case is worsen. Cause his mate is in danger. We all pitied him.

"We need to attack them tomorrow early in the morning!" Alpha said gaining everyone attention from Jungkook.

"No I can't wait that long!" we heard Nick roared standing up. Jungkook is no longer in the control. This is gonna be hard to deal.

"Nick that is the perfect time. They wouldn't expect us cause tomorrow is full moon. They would expect us to attack them day after tomorrow when you are stronger or today when you are less weaker. So tomorrow is the perfect time." Namjoon hyung explain. Normally anyone wouldn't dare to speak against Nick. But this is about Shenu. We all cherished her more than we feared Nick.

"Since you are weak, you should stay-"

"Don't you dare finish that line if you want to see the day-light tomorrow!" Nick interrupt the Woobin's sentence. He kneel down again and release a painful howl and the next thing we saw was his silver eyes glowing, veins were popping out. This is him. The beast everyone scared of.

"This is all your fault Jungkook. All your fault. I would never forgive you if anything happens to her. I will destroy everything Jungkook. I WILL FUCKING DESTROY EVERYONE!" Nick yelled making everyone flinched and bowed to him in submission. And he collapsed to the ground after that because of the pain. Shenu you better be safe or else this would be the end of were-wolfs. 

************

*Shenu's pov*

I woke up to the unbearable burning pain in my body. I looked around and realized that I am in a room that decorated all in black. I don't know how long I have been out for. I cautiously stand up from the bed and looked around to find anyone in the room. But the room was empty and and the door was locked making sure that I wouldn't escape once I wake up. I looked around for a escape and saw a huge glass window. I tried to open it but it was locked. I had a clear view of the wood from here and by the look I think I am in the second floor. I need to find something and break the window, but I am sure I can't jump from here.Even though I did I would end up getting injured badly and I don't have super powers to heal faster.. The click of the door got me out of my thoughts and I look there to find that Hyungsik guy standing there with a sinister smirk.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked getting closer to me.

"No! Planing to kill you." I spat angrily. He chuckled and caressed my cheek. I slapped his hand away with a glare.

"Feisty! I like it. You wouldn't refuse my touch after I claim you tonight!" He said with a smirk. Claim me! what the heck! What is with these alphas and them trying to mark me against my will?

"Don't you dare! Jungkook will kill you." I snapped back. Seriously! Is this guy stupid enough to think that he can mark me and live happily ever after life and Nick would watch that silently? He is asking for a death wish here. He suddenly laughed making me confused.

"Oh dear! Doesn't Jungkook made it clear to you that he doesn't want a mate? After all you are not his original mate." He said still laughing. What does he mean by not original mate? He looked at my confused face.

"Didn't they tell you yet. You are just a second chance sweetie." I froze in the spot. My whole world stopped at those words. I felt confused, hurt and most of all I felt betrayed. Why did they keep this from me? My little bubble of thoughts break from the screams I heard. Suddenly a man barged into the room.

"Alpha they are here." That man yelled.

"Shit!" Hyungsik ran out from the room looking it. I turn towards the window to look at the wood and soon enough hundred of wolfs came out from the wood to the clear ground where everyone of Hyungsik pack was ready for a battle.

The battle continued like forever and I watched it from the window helplessly. I saw Jin oppa and suga oppa fighting by each others side. They are great fighters. And I saw the rest of the boys also in their wolf form. I tried to mind-link them but I couldn't. I feel so weak and my whole body is burning. I feel like thousands of needles stabbing into my skin. But all my pain washed away when I saw that big black gorgeous wolf with silver-eyes coming into my view. It was covered with blood, yet in my eyes it looked gorgeous. My mate! He is here for me.

Nick looked weak due to its' heat. Yet it is fighting with all its' might to protect me. I was so caught up on admiring him that I didn't notice him being pin against to the ground by an other big black wolf on top of him. Nick struggled under its' grip to break free but was too weak to do it.That wolf extend its' canines and aim it at his neck.

No No No! I have to do something. I have to save my mate. Suddenly I felt like something inside my body sucking my soul into back of my mind. I felt a extreme pain in my body. My whole body began to shake from the pain. I drooped to the floor clutching my aching head. I let out a loud scream before I felt My bones snapping. What is happening to me?

*************

*Jungkook's pov*

I fought with all my strength. I have to keep this up for a little while until I find her. I killed an other wolf and searched for my target. That Hyungsik bastard. I am gonna kill him for kidnapping my mate. Suddenly four wolfs surrounded me and jump on me pining me to the ground. I winced from their skin contact. Since I am on my heat it's hurt when someone else touch me other than my mate. I gathered all my strength and shake them off from me. I stand up and they did the same. The wolf in front of me try to attack my face but I successfully dodged it. Suddenly I felt a pain in my back leg and found an other wolf is biting my leg. I kicked it but an other wolf pined me to the floor. I flipped us and pined it down but it bit my front pow. I winced from the pain. I was about to bite it neck when a big black wolf pinned me to the ground.

I immediately realized that wolf as Hyungsik. My blood boiled seeing him. I snarled at him and struggled to break free from his grip but my leg and arm are injured and I am not healing because of how weak my wolf now is. He extend his canines and was about to bite my next when suddenly an other wolf jumped on him pinning him to the ground. I looked at my side to see who the wolf is and I saw the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen in my life. My breath hitched. It was a pure white wolf as big as my size. Only omegas have white fur, but not pure-white. So this wolf can't be a omega. And every tip of its' fur on its' body was silver color. It has the silver-eyes which only true-bloods have.Silver eyes symbolized the power of moon-goddess while red eyes symbolized the anger. Alphas and true-bloods have red eyes but the difference is true-bloods eyes turn red when they are angry while alpha's wolf got natural red eyes. This wolf has silver-eyes but pure-white fur. What is this wolf?

It let out a loud howl making everyone froze in there spot and look at the scene. I also stand in my paws looking at it. Hyungsik struggled under its' grip, but the wolf on top of him didn't even budge. The white wolf looked at me before it start to doubled its' size. Everyone gasped seeing this. Only I can doubled my size cause I am a true-blood. Hyungsik turn back to his human form and stared at the wolf on top of him with horror. Everyone was too shocked to even move a muscle. Suddenly the wolf eyes and the silver tips of its' fur start glow blue. Blue represent the beauty and kindness of the moon-goddess. That's why omegas got blue eyes cause they are fragile and beautiful. Is this wolf is a omega? Then why silver eyes?

 The wolf looked at me with its' breathtaking blue eyes once more before letting out a deep howl which filled with authority. Every wolf in the filed shifted back to there human form except me, and knelled in front of her showing their submission. I was the only one who wasn't affected by the power radiating from it. It looked at Hyungsik and growled before extending its'canines. Everyone knew what's gonna happen next. But no one was dared to stop it. Without a second thought it sink its' canines into Hyungsik's throat and ripped it ending his life. He laid there lifeless while the wolf get off from him and stand away from him looking at his lifeless body proudly.

Everyone looked at it with open mouths and wide eyes. It killed him and end the battle. Who is this wolf? And then it hit me. That sweet intoxicating scent of jasmine and vanilla filled my nose. This was the scent I was longing for.

"MATE!" both me and my wolf yelled in the same time looking at her beautiful wolf. I heard gasped from the others. Even I was too shocked from this. I want to ran to her and hug her. So I shifted back into my human form. Not caring that I am being naked in front of everyone I ran towards her. But before I could reach her wolf she collapsed into the ground in her wolf form.

I sat in front of it and lifted it from the ground taking it into my lap. Thousands of sparkles went through my body from our skin contact.For the first time after back three days I felt relief from someone's touch. Others came closer to me but stopped when I growled at them. I hugged her wolf close to my body not believing that she is finally in my arms. My wolf is howling inside my mind from happiness. Her sweet scent is stronger than before. I sniffed her scent to satisfy me and my wolf. She is here. My mate is here. I snuggled her wolf even closer to my body not caring about my wounds and pain. 

"Jungkook you have to let her go. This is her first shift. She collapsed even before she shift back into her human form. It's dangerous. We need to take her to the pack hospital." Jin hyung said softly. I can feel the confusion in his voice. But somehow they also knew that this is her. Even though I don't want to let go of her I let others to approach us controlling my possessive wolf as much as I can in this situation. I felt my eyelids getting heavier but I still refused to let her go.

The last thing was in my mind before I went unconscious was that my mate is safe. And she is a were-wolf

My human mate is a were-wolf now!

Shenu is a were-wolf!                                

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 27.1K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
547K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
91.3K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
302K 10.4K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...