♣️ʙ ɴ ʜ ᴀ|s ᴄ ᴇ ɴ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ᴏ s♣️

By TsunTsun12

♣️♣️ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ♣️♣️ • Includes a lot of scenarios so don't miss it • Lots of fun • I talk about a lot of stuff... More

A/N:
[[ Him being a jealous nerd ]]
[[ Where he enjoys kissing you ]]
[[ He finds you crying ]]
[[ He wears a maid costume ]]
[[Whats spooky to him]]
[[ You wear his clothes ]]
[[Pets]]
[[You wear his costume!]]
[[ Nicknames! ]]
[[T H I C C]]
[[When they meet your ex]]
[[Kinks]]
[[They're naked]]
[[Fighting other people]]
[[When someone flirts with you]]
[[You're naked]]
[[The names you two gave eachother on your phones]]
[Morning Sex]]
[[Patching them up after a fight]]
[[Christmas Miracles!]]
[[ Showering Together ]] ||Izuku X Reader||
[[ Getting caught ]]
a/N: how did i not notice???
|| New Person! ||
[[His favorite show]]
[[ I love you ]]
a/N: AIZAWA ft. Apologies to Okima245
Ft. Dabi too-
a/N : Tagged I'm gonna Dab
[[During battles with villains/heroes]]
[[Putting on a brave face for you]]

[[Types of Hugs]]

13K 258 189
By TsunTsun12

a/N: WHy the fuck y'all up at 3 am?? Smfh go to schleep or else I'll beat you with my moms chancla.

Edit: an explanation and apology is given on my Shouto's Oneshots. Please read it.

ALSO #DONTSTOPNEITOABUSE

• • • •
💚ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪᴄᴄ💚

Izuku's hugs are very tight. He practically envelops you if you're short. But if you're tall, this boy will still squeeze you to death. He doesn't really think he's hugging so strongly, but when he sees you patting his back for air he kinda giggles nervously and apologizes. He acts as if he hasn't seen you in such a long time and if you guys have been apart for a few days then maybe you should prepare because he'll snuggle the living fuck out of you. Though, he never has harmed you by hugging you. Unless you count that one time he tripped over his own shoe but we don't talk about that just so Izuku doesn't get embarrassed. His hugs are also very warm for some reason. He becomes your personal heater during colder months. His hugs are the types of hugs that you can get so comfy and cozy during it, you can actually fall asleep if he hugs you long enough. Yes, standing and sleeping. It happens. Especially with his hugs and on the bed? You're gonna get knocked the HECK out. But it's also because you feel safe with Izuku that causes you to be so comfy with him. He protects you and you know his only intentions with you are to keep you safe and love you. There is no other way to put it. He truly cares for you and wants to make a safe place in his arms for you so you can feel safe just by being in his arms even if the entire world is against you. He provides you with a sense of trust that you trust in. So please accept his love and really, really REALLY tight hugs.

🧡ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴏᴏᴍɢᴏᴜ🧡

His hugs are very good for someone like him. He only gives you a hug when he HAS to. Like when you're crying or feeling down and he acts very grumpy about it when he has to give you a hug. His hugs are usually cheap hugs like side hugs and a quick hug. But, you can tell he really does care for you in those small moments of hugging because he just adds an element to it no one other than him can add. Like an aura around them. No matter how short they are or how weak they are, the aura around them is such a great thing for you and him. Even Todoroki commented it on how he seems to make a face deep in thought whenever he hugs you, like he's appreciating the moment. Hell, he even seems gentle giving you hugs. As if you're his prized porcelain doll. Which is...odd of him to do since Bakugou is not a gentle person. Anyways, accept his hugs he probably enjoys them but gets tsundere about it

💙sʜᴏʟᴏ ᴛᴇʀɪʏᴀᴋɪ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ❤️

His hugs depend on which side you hug him. It can either be cold or hot. So sometimes you hug him and lay basically your entire self on his chest, which seems to be neutral grounds. Though you can hug either of his sides during the seasons, as you would do if your boyfriend was both hot and cold. During summer, you attach yourself to his colder side, groaning and complaining about the heat as he listens intently and nods every few times you ask him about the other. He's probably be on his phone and watching Bakugou get the heck kicked out of him. If it's winter, you'd get cozy next to his hotter side, sometimes falling asleep at how he strokes your hair on late winter nights. He also gives you permission to trace his burnt eye. You can also leech onto him during winter which is why you love it. But during seasons like fall and spring, you tend to be more clingy to his front side, getting head pats and an arm around you. He's like that one song from Katy Perry so like accept him.

❤️ʙᴀʙʏ sʜᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ❤️

He will engulf you in a hug. This boy doesn't play around if it involves hugs. He's evolved to become the greatest hugger humanity has ever witnessed. Izuku strives to be as a good as a hugger as Kirishima is, that's just how good his hugs can get. So you're lucky to keep this man since he's warm 24/7 and can hold you for HOURS on end without complaints. And he has a thing for laying on the couch and holding you while telling you about his day or some story he got told by Kaminari. He chats a lot but stops when you fall asleep and kisses your forehead tenderly and drops you off to bed. His favorite method of hugging is running at you at top speed and enveloping you into a hug that makes him lift you and spin you around. Sometimes when he's sad, you let him lay on your chest and he gets comfy and becomes the best hugger earth has been again by becoming the big spoon somehow. Anyways, appreciate this man.

💛ᴘɪᴋᴀᴄʜᴜ💛

His hugs are soft hugs, sometimes a bit too much. There's been many times where he has accidentally electrocuted you or caused a shock for a few seconds, which earns him a small hit on the top of his head. Like Bakugou, his hugs are gentle like he's afraid he'll break you or hurt you. But unlike Bakugou, his hands wrap themselves instinctively around your waist and bring you closer. He tends to be warm but not as warm as Kirishima, either way it's still good. He's a soft hugger and usually hugs you and brings you close but sometimes there are random moments that he so happens to hug your side...And it wouldn't it be Kaminari if he didn't try anything would it? Well, he'd probably try to get a good grab at your rear end but fail miserably either it be a shock or by your own murderous intents. Kaminari also likes to rests his head on your own and stay quiet, enjoying the hugging.

💙ɪɪɴʏᴀ ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ💙 (a/N: best boi)

He's even good with hugs wtf— like you wonder if he's an angel because he's just so adorable and amazing at his hugs. He knows where to put his hands and gets clingy and doesn't let you go for a bit until he feels like letting you go. But he's also very stiff when hugging because he gets shy and really really REALLY loves you and your entire being with his heart but he has a big problem expressing it because he's just a shy boy (a/N: in reality y'all trynna @ my son with your sins 😤). Sometimes he can be professionally hugging you with a straight posture and a very visible red blush. Other times he can give you what you like to call "Teddy Bear Hugs" because he koala clings and bear hugs you until you feel secure in his grip. He's precious at every hug he gives you except that one time you took away his virginity- but that's something we don't talk about.

💙sʜɪɴsᴏᴜ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴏɪ ᴛᴏᴏ💜

He regularly hugs you very lazily.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING. Shinsou is a devoted man in his relationship so of course his hugs are gonna be full of devoted love and pure admiration for you. His hugs are strong and protective and he holds you with such a hold as I like to call it you feel as if no one could harm or love you any better than what Shinsou can do. The typical hug contains him beginning the hug with a his arm around you then it develops until it becomes you nestled to his side, all cozy and happy. If you peek at him, you might catch a glimpse of his small wonderful smile.

💔ᴅᴀʙɪ💔

He gives weak hugs. He isn't used to all the affection he receives from you because of his career choice as a villain so he expects you to be cold or mischievous with you. Usually and most of the time, you HAVE to start the hug or else he'll just walk past you. If you do, he'll stiffen and grunt but not in displeasure, in acknowledgement. He'd probably wrap his arm around you and awkwardly lay it there or pat your back. But overtime, he'd realize you truly DO love him and cherish him so he'd begin to you surprise hugs like hugging you from behind and taking a small sniff at your hair. He'd also hug you from behind so he can hide the boyish blush he gets. He also likes behind hugs because he can take you from behind easier ;)

His heart races too ;))

🖤ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴇʀᴘɪʟʟᴀʀ🖤

He's like a stressed parent. He usually sighs and relaxes himself against you. At first, you collapsed each time he leaned himself against you but you soon came to get the strength to withstand him and now you're a tough cookie that shocks everyone. Including All Might. Other times he'll ask you to join him inside his little caterpillar hideout (the sleeping bag) and you'll always say yes. Many times do the students find you inside cuddling with Aizawa or sleeping soundly with him, despite to the disgusting and gagging noises Bakugou makes at the sight of love that earns him a glare from Aizawa or the "awww's" Uraraka makes many times she sees you two. He gets a really strong grip and it's almost impossible to escape from it. Gotta pee? Sorry, you can wait until he's done loving the heck out of you.

• • • •
a/N: HEY.

Remember me? I'm not dead bitches

I lived bitch

Anyways, this is like 1651 words long
Now 1655 and now 1658 y'all I'm proud of myself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 965 21
Just a collection of imagines Please read because it makes me happy *Complete*
1.4M 29.5K 42
Just a one-shot collection full of dorks and colorful romance. lol.
833K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
10.5K 152 39
This is discontinued, until further notice! One shots and scenarios now! Request are closed! I don't do lemons or limes. Also implied black reader <3...