You Shattered My Heart! - TS

Da CharuSharma3

For Arnav the Engagement of Khushi Kumari Gupta felt like his Gravity left him. And then his Heart burned. Li... Altro

Announcement!
Engaged to Someone Else?!?!
The Breaking Dawn...

The Intensity of Our Love!

13.2K 485 42
Da CharuSharma3

Khushi POV

"KHUSHI.....KHUSHI.....this girl is always lost in her own world. Sankadevi I hope your engagement ring is safely tucked in your ring finger. Do you know how worried Shyam Babua was throughout the day, you always do something or the other that irks people. Now let me go and inform him. You are about to get married but look at you..."

Buajis continuous taunts slowly faded away. And my mind drifted to what happened a while ago. With slow steps to my room I recalled all that was exchanged between Arnavji and Me.

WHY WAS HE SO ANGRY???

DID HE NOT HIMSELF SAY THAT WE SHARE NOTHING??

ON DIWALI NIGHT HE SHATTERED MY HEART INTO MILLIONS OF PIECES....

NOW WHAT MORE DOES HE WANT?!?!?!?????!!!!!!

Thats it...thats it. NO MORE. I wont tolerate him any longer now. I allowed him to manhandled me...I allowed him to break my heart. My innocence and naiveness is the reason for all this mess in my life. From now on I wont even give a second glance to this man. This Khushi Kumari Gupta has tolerated enough Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. You can go to hell now. Get engaged and married to whoever you want. I am a woman. A strong woman. Another form of Devi Maiyya. Dont underestimate me.

Wiping away the last of my tears I shut the door of my room and with heavy steps I ended up in sitting on my bed. Its time. Time to say a final goodbye to all of my memories with a certain Raizada. With a new determination I closed my eyes. And then my mind took me back to the moment where I crossed paths with my first and last love. Arnavji.

Sensing a comforting hand on my shoulder I felt relief pouring inside me. Atleast I am not alone. The support of Jeeji will always be there for me.

"Are you alright Khushi? I know that your engagement happened in the blink of an eye. You were forced by Buaji and Amma to make this hasty decision. Your dreams and hopes regarding your life partner...all disappeared due to our circumstances. However, you are not alone Khushi. You will always find me standing beside you as your strength. If you feel that this relationship with Shyamji will only be a compromise on your part then please dont go ahead with it. Dont ruin your fairytale like this. Nothing is more important than your happiness Khushi Kumari Gupta."

Jeejis words swirled around me. She was clearly stating that she will stand by me no matter what. I only nodded not wanting to break my mind off from Arnavjis memories.

She understood my need for isolation and simply left me to my own thoughts.

And I recalled each and every moment of ours. The times when he held me....when he saved me....when he held his hand out for me....and in a heartbeat my mind switched to the point when he manhandled me....when he lashed out at me....when he made me realise our class differences....when he broke my heart without an hesitation...DONT KHUSHI...JUST DONT.

"Khushi I, Amma and Buaji are going to the temple for Jagran. We will be staying there overnight. Shyamji informed Buaji that he is leaving the town two days. And Babuji is sleeping in his room. I would have taken you as well but Babuji will be totally alone if all of us will leave. You stay here alright."
My eyes still remained shut. I acknowledged her with another nod. Without another word Jeeji left me to myself.

I finally opened my eyes. And then thought of the only thing that would help me break away from him completely. This is it Khushi. Find that last piece of reminder and get rid of it. Determined to forget Arnav Singh Raizada I dashed towards the kitchen to get a matchbox and in seconds I returned to my room and opened my almirah only to pull out the plastic bag that I had pushed back a few days ago. Slowly I took out the red saree that was the culprit of this entire fiasco.

With a deep sigh I found the courage to burn away the last remains of my unrequited love. I pulled out a matchstick and struck a fire. And with every passing second my mind took me further away from Arnavji.

Goodbye...

This time for Forever Arnav Singh Raizada...

But before I could set the saree on fire a bronze hand wrapped around my wrist. A strong and firm hand. A touch which always makes my body shiver and my heart pound. Dhak dhak..dhak dhak....

"STOP...."

The loud voice of Arnav Singh Raizada echoed in my room.

Why...why is HE HERE.....WHY NOW....I AM ABOUT TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM HIM. DEVI MAIYYA YAHI TO CHAHTE THE NA YEH, KI HUM INSE DOOR RAHEIN. TO AB KYUN AAYE HAIN YE YAHAAN...
(DM THIS IS WHAT HE WISHED FOR. HE WANTED ME TO LEAVE HIM ALONE. THEN WHY IS HE HERE AGAIN WHY....)

Anger bubbled inside me. I pulled my hand away from him and threw away the saree somewhere on the bed.
"AAP....KYA MATLAB HAI YAHAN AISE AANE KA ARNAVJI. KAHAN THA NA HUMEIN BAKSH DEIN? KAHA THA NA HUMNE KI AB HUM AAPKE SATH KOI KHEL NAI KHELENGE??? AB HUMEIN AAPSE BAS DOOR REHNA HAI. KYUN NAI CHOD DETE AAP HUMEIN HAAN....?"
(YOU...WHATS THE MEANING OF COMING HERE LIKE THIS ARNAVJI. I TOLD YOU TO SPARE ME DID NOT I? I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING ANY OF YOUR GAMES DID NOT I??? NOW I JUST NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU. WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE...?)

I vented out everything that was running in my mind without any filter.

"Khushi meri baat sunnu main jo kehna chahta hoon woh bahut zaruri hai...main..."
(Khushi listen to what I have to say because its really important...I..)
His soft but rough voice made me gasp.

"GO AWAY. DEVI MAIYYA KI KASAM HUMSE BURA KOI NAHI HOGA. Ya to aap yahan se chale jaiyee chup chap ya phir hum..."
(I SWEAR ON DEVI MAIYYA NO ONE WILL BE AS BAD AS ME TONIGHT. Either you leave quietly from here orelse...).
My voice trailed with the unsaid threat.

"Ya phir kya Khushi..."
(Orelse what Khushi...)
He asked reducing the distance between us.

And I completed the threat that was on my tongue.
"Ya phir hum apne MANGETAR KO PHONE KARKE BATA DENGE KI EK ANJAAN INSAAN RAAT GAYE HUMARE GHAR GHUS AAYA HAI."
(Orelse I WILL CALL MY FIANCEE AND LET HIM KNOW THAT AN UNKNOWN MAN IS HERE AT MY PLACE AT THIS TIME OF THE NIGHT).
I screamed outloud.

And my one sentence provoked the BEAST within him.

Wide Eyes...

Curled Lips...

And a Rigid Jaw...

And even a Growl....

I gulped in realization. Hey Devi Maiyya....Humne to shayad Shaitaan ko Jaga Dia....
(Oh DM...I think I have awakened a Monster...).

With a gasp I turned away and with quick footsteps tried to leave my room. However my moves were slower than his. He prowled towards me and within seconds I was trapped in my own room. Arnav Singh Raizada stood in his ASR glory with his back touching the door of my bedroom.

"REALLY KHUSHI....REALLY....?!?! Tum mujhse itna ghabra rahi ho ki tum ab APNE FIANCEE ko phone krogi? Am I making you that uncomfortable? Aur kya kaha tumne...ANJAAN AADMI??!? Main ek ANJAAN AADMI ho tumhare liye....ek pal nahi laga tumhe mujhe Anjaan kehne mein? Haah. Well guess what Khushi Kumari Gupta TUM CHAHE KISI KO BHI BULA LO MAIN YAHAN SE TAB TAK NAHI JAUNGA JAB TAK KI TUMHE MAIN APNE DIL KI BAAT NA KEHDUN."
(REALLY KHUSHI....REALLY....?!?! You are finding me that disturbing that you are gonna call UP YOUR FIANCEE? And what did you just call me huh...UNKNOWN STRANGER...am I that to you? It did not take you even a minute to call me a stranger? Haah. Well guess what Khushi Kumari Gupta NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NO MATTER WHOM YOU CALL I WONT LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNTIL I WILL SAY WHATS IN MY HEART....TO YOU).

With every word he moved one step closer to me. My eyes followed his feet which were heading towards me.

"Door rahiye humse. Humare paas mat aayiye. To kya galat kaha humne haan? Aap humare liye ab Ajnabi hi to hain Mr. Raizada. Na ab hum aapki naukri karte hain aur na hi hum aapki Di ke liye kaam krtein hain. Humare beech koi rishta nai hai. Ab aap sirf humari dost Lavanyaji ke honewale pati hai. HUMARE HONEWALE JEEJAJI HAIN AAP. Aur humein aapse koi baat nai krni hai."
(Stay away from me. Dont come near me. So what did I say wrong over here? You are a Stranger to me Mr. Raizada. I dont work for you or your Di anymore. We dont share any kinda relationship. Now you are only my friends to be husband...YOU ARE ONLY MY TO BE BROTHER IN LAW. And I dont wish to talk to you).

Arnav POV

Door rahiye humse. Humare paas mat aayiye. To kya galat kaha humne haan? Aap humare liye ab Ajnabi hi hain Mr. Raizada. Na ab hum aapki naukri karte hain aur na hi hum aapki Di ke liye kaam krtein hain. Humare beech koi rishta nai hai. Ab aap sirf humari dost Lavanyaji ke honewale pati hai. HUMARE HONEWALE JEEJAJI HAIN AAP. Aur humein aapse koi baat nai krni hai."
She shrieked getting all flustered with my proximity.

HUMARE HONEWALE JEEJAJI HAIN AAP....
(YOU ARE ONLY MY TO BE BROTHER IN LAW....)

HUMARE HONEWALE JEEJAJI HAIN AAP....
(YOU ARE ONLY MY TO BE BROTHER IN LAW....)

HUMARE HONEWALE JEEJAJI HAIN AAP....
(YOU ARE ONLY MY TO BE BROTHER IN LAW....)

Her words echoed in my mind.

What the....

Her words felt like acid to my fragile heart.

I growled again and then cornered her to the wall of her room. Her breaths were shallow and her eyes were restless. I could sense her body trembling due to my closeness. I touched my nose with hers and then snaked my arms around her petite waist making her gasp yet again.

"Nahi JEEJAJI TO MAIN HOON...PAR LAVANYA KA. SHE IS YOUR FRIEND RIGHT? Then in that case I am her brother in law. Because truth be told I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU DAMN IT....AUR MERE ALAWA AB KOI 'TUMHARA' NAHI BANEGA. I know I very well ki maine bahut galtiyan ki hai Khushi. My mistakes should be termed as sins. Tumhari Mohabbat ko Thukaraya Maine....Diwali ki raat maine khud hi sab khatam kardia. And I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THAT. Par abhi bhi der nai hui hai Khushi. Tumhari family se main baat krunga. Tumhare fiance....Shyam se bhi main deal krlunga. I promise main sab theek kardunga. Bas Tum Mera Saath dedo? Thaam lo mera haath. I KNOW I HAVE HURT YOUR SELF RESPECT BY CALLING YOU A GOLD DIGGER INDIRECTLY. But please...please give me one chance. A Chance to Love a Pure and Beautiful Soul like Yours. Main ek baar tumhari haan suna chahta hoon."
(No I AM A BROTHER IN LAW....BUT TO LAVANYA. HSE IS YOUR FRIEND RIGHT? Then in that case I am her brother in law. Because truth be told I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU DAMN IT....AND APART FROM ME 'NO ONE' WILL BECOME YOURS KHUSHI. I know I made a lot of mistakes.My mistakes should be termed as sins. I pushed your Love away as if it was garbage....on Diwali night I myself destroyed my love. And I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THAT. But its not too late Khushi. I will speak to our families. I will also deal with your fiancee....that Shyam. I will undo all my wrongs. You just be with me please. Hold on to my hand. I KNOW I HAVE HURT YOUR SELF RESPECT BY CALLING YOU A GOLD DIGGER INDIRECTLY. But please...please give me one chance. A Chance to Love a Pure and Beautiful Soul like Yours. I want to hear a Yes from you Khushi).
My voice turned huskier with every word.

With a force which I did not know Khushi possessed she pushed me away from her breaking my heart in the process.

"Raasta chodiya humara. Ab iss sab baaton ka koi fayda nai hai. Humari sagai hochuki hai aur aapki agle hafte hojayegi. Parivaar walon ko kya jawab denge, dunia wale kya kahenge, kuch bhi nai sochte na aap? You are not God Arnavji. So dont pretend to be one."
(Leave my way. There is no use of these words now. Its too late I am engaged and you will be engaged in a week. How will you deal with the our families, what about the society, you dont ever think do you? You are not God Arnavji. So dont pretend to be one).
A strong denial laced her tone.

But the hidden meaning behind her words were not missed by me. She needed assurance. She wanted my strength in this situation. I could read her easily now. You no longer need to be worried about all these things Khushi. She again started to leave her room. This time with a smirk I sauntered behind her and then wrapped my arm around her collarbone gripping her delicate shoulder with my palm. Her back was now directly in contact with my chest. My mouth was close to her right ear. I cupped her shoulder ball and rubbed my thumb over it, liking the contrast of our skins. Her milky white skin was calling out to me. I whispered softly in her ears watching her shivering with the contact.

"Maaf nai karoge apne Laad Governer ko? Sorry bola na Khushi. Aur main hoon tumhara saath. I promise I will stand beside you when we will inform our families about this unexpected scenario. Haan woh gussa honge par phir maan jaayenge. Kyunki hum galat nai hai Khushi. Aur Dunia walon ka to kaam hi hai ulti seedhi baatein krna. Tum to kisi se bhi nahi darti na? Mujhse bhi nai? To phir dunia ka darr kyun? MERI KHUSHI TO BAHUT BRAVE HAI...HAINA?"
(Wont you forgive your Laad Governer? I said I am sorry Khushi. And I am here with You. I promise to stand by you in front of our families. I admit they will be angry initially but later on they will accept us. Because we are not wrong Khushi. And this society is never safisfied with anything. You are not scared of anything right? Not even me? Then why this fear from the society? AINT MY KHUSHI THE BRAVEST OF ALL..RIGHT?)

Finally....finally after a long pause she turned around to face me. Two tears rolled down from her doe like eyes. I slowly wiped them with the pad of my fingers. My touch made her eyes meet mine.

"Aap phir se humein chod denge...hamesha ki tarah. Pehle Umeed denge...Phir Chodenge. Aap ASR hain. Aur hum KOI NAI HAI. Hum ab doobara ek aur Dhoka nai seh payenge. Diwali ki raat bhi aapne..."
(You will leave me again....like always. First you will give all kinds of Hope....and then you will Leave. You are ASR. And I AM NOTHING. I wont be able to tolerate another kind of Betrayal. On Diwali night too you...)

Hearing her tone which screamed despair I did the only thing which could give her a proof of my genuine-ness. I kissed her. Atlast I kissed those rose petal like lips. She stood still for a while. But then very quickly she too copied my actions. I smiled into the kiss realizing that Khushi was kissing me back. My Khushi wants me. My Khushi will forgive me. Hehehe.

My girlfriend.

Meri Halwai.
(My Sweetsmaker)

Sirf Meri.
(Only Mine).

Our kiss was a combination of our unsaid words, feelings and frustrations which took a toll on us. But in the end Love won and my Ego and Control got lost somewhere in the midst of our passion. We enjoyed the feeling of each others lips. Mine were rough and firm over her soft and smooth ones. Trying to find her breaths she let go off me. What is that? Why is my chest burning as if its on fire? What the....oh. Khushis palms. Wow. Just a kiss and I am in Heaven? What will happen if we....😳

Taking my mind off the gutter I quickly locked my eyes with Khushi.
"Tum theek ho..."
(Are you Alright...)
My voice was hoarse with the after affects of our kiss.

"Aap aise kyun hain Arnavji. Humesha aap aisa hi krte hain. Pehle sab kuch bigaad dete hain aur phir usse theek krtein hain. AGAR AAPKO BHI HUMSE PYAR HOGAYA THA TO KEHDETE NA. KABSE...KABSE HUM AAPKE MUH SE YE SHABD SUNNA CHAHTA THE..."
(Why are you like this Arnavji. You always do the same. First you spoil things and then later you try to fix them. IF YOU WERE SO IN LOVE WITH ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING. FROM AGES...FROM AGES I WANTED TO HEAR THESE WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...)
A red and flustered Khushi argued with me.

I smiled watching the confusion and anger that enveloped her face.
"Aur main tumhare muh se. Woh jo bakwaas tumhare fiance ke baare mein kaha usmein SIRF JALAN THI. JALTA THA MAIN JAB USKA NAAM BHI TUMHARI ZUBAAN PE AATA THA. But you still did not answer my question Ms. Gupta. Tum theek ho?"
(Same goes for me. Whatever nonsense I said earlier about your fiance was only a display of MY JEALOUSY. I WAS JEALOUS EVERYTIME YOU MENTIONED HIS NAME. But you still have not answered my question Ms Gupta. Are you alright?)

With a frown on her face she answered me making me smirk with every word of hers.

"Theek kaise honge hum....AISI KISS KE BAAD TO KOI BHI BHAVUK HOJAEGA...."
(How will I be okay...AFTER SUCH A KISS ANYONE WILL BECOME AN EMOTIONAL MESS...)

Comprehension dawned on her face and she gulped probably saying her own words to herself again to understand the error she made.
"Oh so all this is due to my KISS?!? I see...Do you want another one...Because you keep mentioning about Diwali night."

She pushed me away and sat on the bed looking here and there avoiding me. But alas how can I stay away from my butterfly for that long. I too sat on the bed occupying the space next to her.

"I really love you Khushi. And I am so sorry for everything. Lucknow se lekar tumhare Delhi tak ke safar mein jo hua aur jo hota raha uske liye main dil se maafi maangta hoon. Please kehdo ki maafi kiya? Aur kehdo ki tum bhi mujhse pyar krti ho. Ek baar main woh teen shabd tumhare muh se sunna chahta hoon."
(In your jouney from Lucknow to Delhi whatevr happened and still continued to happen, for all of that I am sincerely sorry. Please forgive me? And please say that you Love me too. Just once let me hear those 3 special words from you).
I pleaded while cupping her face and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Hazel eyes stared back at me in wonder and disbelief.
"ASR chutti pe chala gaya hai kya Arnavji? Aapto bilkul Salman Khan jaisi baatein kar rahein hain.."
(Is ASR on leave Arnavji? You are actually talking like Salman Khan..)
She said with mischief in her eyes.

I shook my head and then pulled her to sit on my lap.
"Khushi..."

My one word was enough for her to get serious. After receiving a loud smooch on my cheek I finally got my answer.

"Jaiyye maaf kia Laad Governer. Aur...I...I Love...I LOVE YOU TOO."
(Ok I forgive you Laad Governer. And...I...I Love...I LOVE YOU TOO).

Feeling shy by her confession she hid herself in my chest. I laughed outloud seeing her timid self. This is so unlike Khushi. I clutched on to her. For a few minutes we just sat embracing each other trying to soak in all the love and passion that we shared. Seconds turned into minutes but I was in no mood to let her go. But there was so much to discuss that I had to let go off her.
"Khushi...I need to talk to you about a lot of things. Is it okay for me be here like this?"
I asked thinking about her family.

"Arnavji everyone has gone to the temple for Jagran they will return tomorrow. Only Babuji is resting in his room. And Shyamji is..."
As soon as she mentioned his name I sneered in reflex.

"Woh tumhe akela nahi chodta kya...IDHAR HI CHIPKA REHTA HAI??"
(Does not he leave you alone...IS HE STUCK TO YOU OR SOMETHING??)
I asked without any filter.

"Woh do din ke liye bahar gaye hain. Relax Arnavji aap lambi saans ander le aur phir bahar isse na gussa thanda hojata hai..."
(He is out of town for 2 days. Relax Arnavji you should inhale and exhale DEEPLY this helps in relaxation you see...)
She said with tight lips.

"Hasne ki koshish bhi mat karna Khushi Kumari Gupta. Iss baar Kiss se zyada hojayega...samjhi tum?"
(Dont even grin Khushi Kumari Gupta. Orelse I am warning you I wont stop with just a few kisses...it will lead to somthingelse...got it?)
And I almost laughed sensing the redness of cheeks.

"ARNAVJIIIII...."
She screamed with a blush.

"Shhhhhhhh dont disturb Babuji. Okay come on. Make a black coffee for me. In the meantime I will meet Babuji. We will start by telling him everything."

"Okay Arnavji. Should I.....no I will come along as well."

Lavanya POV

"Maam we will get all the information about your friend Khushi Guptas fiancee within two days. And I believe you want every single detail of this guy? From his childhood to his current age. Fine we will be in touch with you soon. Also one more question we will take pictures so I hope Khushi Gupta has no issues of privacy?"
The detective agent asked.

"Its fine. She will have no issues. You just dig his grave. Dont leave anything. I just know his first name Shyam, you need to give me every single detail about him."

"Sure Maam. Just send the advance via paypal. Thank you."

I hung up the call and then contacted Aman our only savior and hope in such situations.(LOL)

"Aman this is a really important task. I need you to get in touch with Khushis neighbors and get as much info as possible regarding her fiancee. This is ASRs orders. Yes. Alright. Bye."

This project will keep me focussed. Dont think about anything else Lavanya. Dont let the thoughts of your engagement get to you. Focus on Khushis fiancee. I walked away to the windowside and then admired the moon and the stars. Hmmm. Is it not strange that Khushis fiancee and Anjali Dis husband have the same name? Okay two people can share the same name. But why have not Shyam Jeejaji ever met Khushi? I am thinking too much. I should get some sleep. Yeah.

Arnav POV

With a strong cup of black coffee which my Khushi made for me I sat around Babujis bed with Khushi standing behind me supporting me to no end. I smiled at myself. I am no longer alone. I have another soul who wants to be with me. Who accepts me with my flaws and everything. With full determination I started telling Babuji the tale of our love.

An hour later Khushi stood still and I sat astonished to an extreme level. You would be wondering why? Well once I told Babuji that I am in love with her daughter Khushi he started moving his arms and even shook his head vigorously.

Initially I thought he was loosing control but then slowly I realized what he was doing. He was gesturing towards the notepad and pen that was on his nightstand. I understood his actions and then gave both the things to him. Khushi was bewildered by what I did. A few minutes later Babuji wrote a single sentence in hindi. And it took away my breath.

Shyam acha aadmi nahi hai usse meri beti ko bachalo bitwa!
(Shyam is not a good man save my daughter from his clutches son!)

Khushi and I gasped reading his sentence.

This means my instinct about that creature was right. My gut feeling is never wrong. This man is hell bent on destroying my happiness. Not gonna happen buddy. Iss zindagi mein to bilkul nahi. Meri Khushi Meri hi Rahegi.
(Not in this lifetime. My Khushi will remain Mine).

USKI MASOOMIYAT SE KOI NAI KHELEGA...
(NO ONE GETS TO PLAY WITH HER INNOCENCE...)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

278K 16.7K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
136K 3.7K 4
Cover pic: @Uzma_Farheen (Thanks Di for this amazing Cover!! ) Arnav Singh Raizada known as The Great ASR who protected his family from every odds fa...
192K 8.9K 19
An SS: What if our Khushi Kumari Gupta the new PA of ASR is very open and flirtacious about her feelings. It is love at first sight for both. And Arn...
67.9K 3.7K 11
Story of The Great Business tycoon Arnav Singh raizada who use to smoke and drink and Orphan girl Khushi Gupta who hates smoker. Due to some situatio...