In The End(sasuke love story)

By Beacon_Of_Sin

She is the most powerful girl in her village she just doesn't know it yet. She is half human half fox demon... More

info
chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chaper 8

7.2K 175 139
By Beacon_Of_Sin

I woke up in a room and Sasuke was sitting next me. I tryed to sit up but Sasuke gently pushed me back down.

"Lay back down and rest you're not fully recovered." He said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." I said as I got up.

"Are you sure? You lost a lot of blood." He said.

"Yes. I just have a head ach. Now where is Kakashi?"

"This way." He said not wanting me to leave the room. We entered a room and the rest of our team was there. I sat down next to Kakashi. He was talking about the tracker ninja and explaining what they are and what they do.

"Kakashi that wasn't a tracker ninja back there." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Think about it. What did he do with Zabuza's body?" I asked.

"He carried Zabuza's body away so we don't know exactly what he did to his body." Sakura said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Also the weapon the ninja used do you remember what they where." Kakashi said.

"Throwing needles." Sasuke said.

"None of it adds up now doe it Kakashi."I said.

"What are you yammering about? You demolished that assassin." Tazuna said.

"Heres the truth. Zabuza is still alive." Kakashi said.

"But we saw his body belive it."Naruto yelled.

"Kakashi-sensei you checked him your self his heart stopped." Sakura said

"Yes that is true we all saw his body and he seemed dead. His heart my have also stopped as well, but he is still alive." I told them.

"How is that possible? The needles went right through his neck." Sasuke asked.

"Those needles are not designed to kill enless they hit a vital orgain. There are none in the neck but there are peresure points. If thrown just right it could paralize you and stop your heart temporarly, making it seem like you are dead. If the ninja really wanted to kill him he would have aimed at a more vital spot." I explained to my team."Zabuza will be back. We need to prepare ourselfs quickly."

"Angel is right."Kakashi said.

"how are we going to perpare ourselfs quickly when Kakashi-sensei can barly move."Sakura asked. Kakashi started laughing.

"I can still train you."He said.

"Hold on a little last minute training won't make us strong enough to defeat Zabuza. You can barly defeat him with your sharingon. We have to be reasonable about this." Sakura said.

"Sakura you must learn to trust your sensei more. Also think about it, the only reason that he was able to defeat Zabuza is because we worked together and helped him." I said to her.

"She is right you have grown." Kakashi said. he looked over to Naruto." You've grown the most." I smiled at Naruto as he said this.

"So you notice Kakashi-sensei. Things will get better.Believe it." Naruto said

"I don't believe it and nothings going to be good." A voice said from behind Naruto and Sakura. we all turned to see who it was. It was a child with overalls and a blue & white hat.

"Who are you?" Naruto yelled.

"Aaa Inari where have you been?" Tazuna asked the kid.

"Welcome back grandpa." The kid said as he ran to Tazuna and hugged him.

"Inari that was very rude. These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely." A women with long dark blue hair said.

"It's okay. I'm rude to them too."Tazuna said. We stared at Inari and he stared back.

"Mom don't you see these people are gonna die. Gato and his men will come back and find them and whip them out." Inari said to the women.

"What did you say brat? Listen up you know what a super ninja is? Well thats me but only a lot better. I'm gonna be Hakage. This Gato or Blato whatever he's called is no match for a real hero like me."Naruto said.

"Hn there's no such thing as a hero. Your just full of stupid ideas." Inari said. I felt an urge of sadness as he said this. How could a child this young see the world like this.

"What did you say" Naruto said as Sakura held him back.

"If you wanna stay alive you should go back where you came from." Inari said before walking away.

"Inari wait. Where are you going?"Tazuna said.

"To look out at the ocean. I wanna be alone."Inari said leaveing the room.

After awhlie we went to the forest to train.

"Alright training starts now. Girst we will begain with the review of Chakra. The ninjas basic source of power, understanding Chakra is essential."Kakashi said.

"We know that."Sasuke said.

"He's right. A long time ago we learned about catra." Naruto said.

"Chakra." Kakashi and I said at the same time." Go ahead Sakura and Angel." Kakashi said.

"Alright Naruto. We'll explain it simply so you can understand it. Chakra is the elemental life energy a ninja uses in jusu it's the the source of all it's power. Now this energy has two forms physical energy which is all the cells in the entier body working together and Spirtual energy the primemal source of power which entencifies buy training and experience." Sakura started.

"You see these two chakra most be drawn out together and combined within your self in order to perform jusu. There is an interplat between mental and physical power, and thats the key. Then finally hand signs focus and release the Chakra." I finshied.

"Right on all points. Iruka-sensei did have some exelant sudents."Kakashi said to us.

"Whats the point in learning all these complecated explanation? Isn't the whole point learning the jusu?" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto's right for once. We're already useing Chakra energy in our jusu." Sasuke said.

"Nooo. You have not mastered this power, you have barly scratched the surface of it."Kakashi said the them.

"What do you mean?" Naruto said whining.

"Oh my god. Did you not listen to what we said?" I asked.

"Like Angel said you must draw out both physical and mental energy and combind them within your self. But how do you do that? Each jusu requires differant types of Chakra in differant praportions. You must select and combind them in exactly the right way. Up to now you have just guessed at the praportions and hoping they come out right. Even if you produce a lot of Chakra, unless you can balance and control it, it's all worthless. The jusu wont work at all or it will just be a joke.You waste so much energy that way. Then you're out of Chakra and you can't fight at all. You just a target." Kakashi said.

"Uhh so how do we change that."Naruto asked.

"Train so hard that controlling your Chakra becomes second nature. To achive this goal you must be ready to put your life on the line." Kakashi said.

"W-what do we have to do?" Sakura asked.

"Climb a tree."Kakashi said.

"Climb a tree." Me team said confused

"I love climbing trees."I said.

"Yes but, there is just one rule. No hands." Kakashi said.

"What? Your kidding?" Sakura said.

"No he isn't." I said to her. "Could I demonstrate Kakashi?" I asked.

"Go ahead." He said to me. I focused my Chakra to my feet and walked up the tree until I was hanging upset down on a branch. My team mates looked at me in shock. I smiled.

"All you have to do is focus you Chakra to the soles of you feet use it to connect to the tree." I said.

"Wait a minute! Thats a cool trick but how dose this help us fight Zabuza?" Sakura asked.

"It's the only way to fight Zabuza. Thats the entire goal of this training." Kakashi said.

"First you draw out the amout of Chakra to a certain point in you body of your choseing." I said.

"This is difficult for even the most advance ninja. This type of climbing requires a suddal mix of Physical and Spirital energy, and the bottons of the feet are the most difficult point to focus Chakra. Are you getting the picure? If you can master this you can master any jusu. Well theoreticly. The second point is to maintain your Chakra levels. When a ninja is focused in battle It's evern harder to control and maintain their Chakra levels. A deadly mistake. To aviod this maintaining Chakra must be second nature effertless. Well I could talk about this all day but it won't advance your skills will it? You need to applie the power of Chakra throught training. "Kakashi said. He throw 3 kunnis down to the ground infront of my team mates. "Use the kunni knife to mark the highest point you can climb without useing your hands.Then try to get past that mark the next time and the next. At first you will need to run at the tree so your momentom is high as possible, until you get use to it. Ready?" I dropped down from the tree and flipped to land on my feet.

"I'm ready!" I said exitedly.

"Angel you won't be doing this exersize. It seems that you have already mastered this." Kakashi said

"Then what will I be doing?"I asked.

"I will explain it to you. The rest of you start your training." My team started their training. Sasuke made it pretty for up the tree and Naruto hardly made it a couple of steps before falling and hitting his head.

"Hey this is fun!" A voice said. It was Sakura. She got over half way up the tree. We all looked at her shocked.

"Well looks like both females of this sqaud are the most advanced at chakra control."Kakashi said.

"Good job Sakura!"I said to her smileing.

"If anyone has the chance of becomeing Hokage it's either Sakura or Angel. It also looks like the Uchiha clan isn't so great after all."Kakashi said.

"That's enough you talk to much sensei." Sakura said

"Angel come here."Kakashi said to me. I walked over to him. He took something out of his ninja pouch.

"What are those."I asked.

"These are praier beads. Put them on."

"They look like braclets and anclets whith giant ass beads."

"Hnnn. How many times do I have to tell you watch your mouth?"

"It dosen't matter how many times you say it. I will never change." I said smiling and putting on the praier beads. "Now what are these things supose to do." Kakashi made some hand signs, then placed one of hie hands over my stomach. The beads then got exreamly heavy and I dropped to the ground. "Holy shit! What the hell Kakashi." I yelled at him.

"This is part of your training. Go about your normal training. The more you train the lighter the beads will seem. The beads will also change color. When the beads are all red that means your training is done. When that happends I will take them off. Understand?"

"Yes Kakashi. I swear this a weird way of you punishing me." I said as I got up.

"Now why would I ever do that?" He said sarcasticly.

"Hn." I walked away and started training.

The next day we all continued on with our training exept for Sakura she was sent with the bridge builder to protecet him. After about half a day the beads turned red. The boys have enproved on their tree climbing but not by much. I sat back on a branch and watched them after I got the beads off. I let my mind wonder. I play with my locket and ended up in a trans for a while.

"Ugh why is it so hard?" Naruto yelled waking me from my trans. I looked around and the sun was about to set. The guys looked exausted. But they still went at it. These two acted like it was a compatition or something.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke said as Naruto was about to run up the tree, but fell on his face. I chuckled at this.

"Gaa Sasuke what are you doing! I was trying to focus my Chakra." Naruto whined as he sat up.

"Well uu... You know the think is..." Sauke started.

"Grr the thing is what?" Naruto said as he crossed his arms.

"You- You know you asked Sakura for advice when she was here. So what did she tell you?" Sasuke said hesitantly. Naruto's eyes widend, then smiled.

"I'm not telling you." Sasuke looked at him with anger and annoyances. I smiled at all of this. It is just so perfect. There was silence for a while. I decited to jump down from the tree.

"Hey guys how about you two call it a day and go back to the house and eat somethig. You know get some energy and stuff." I said. They both jumped and I started laughing.

"Angel how long have you been there?" Naruto asked me.

"Well this spot right here I just got to but I've been on that branch since noon."I said then pointing to the branch I was on. They looked at each other then back at me.

"So you have been watching us this whole time?" Sasuke asked.

"For the most part yes." I replied happily. "Now come on." I said as I grabbed both of their wrist. I dragged them both to the house. Dinner was ready. We all sat down. Naruto and Sasuke sat across for each other. I sat next to Sakura on the end by Sasuke and Naruto. They were shoving food down their throats like there was no tomorrw.

"I want some more."They yelled as the same time. I stopped eating to stare at these two idiots. I could feel the tention between them. They both threw up.Sakura stood up.

"Don't eat so much if you're just gonna puke it up." She said.

"I have to eat more." Sasuke said.

"And I have to eat more than him. It's the only possible way I'll be strong enough to beet him."Naruto said.

"That's true but puking won't help you." Kakashi said. After we where all done eating we got the puke cleaned up. Sakura was looking at a picture.

"Exsuse me, this picture is torn. Is there some reason for that?" She asked looking at it. She then turned to face the rest of us. "Inari you keeped glanceing at it all through dinner, It looks like someone else was in the picture but they got torn out. I mean it's kind strange isn't it?"

"It's my husband." Inari's mother said.

"They used to call him a hero in this land." Tazuna said. Inari got up from the table. His mother turned around.

"Inari where are you going?" She asked as he left the room. She went after him. "Father you know you can't talk about him like that infront of Inari! You know that." She said before leaving the room.

"What happend? If you don't mind me asking." I said as I looked at Tazuna.

"He wasn't his real father. He came into our family later, and he brought so much happieness. He and Inari where very close. In those days Inari use to laugh all the time. But then-" Tazuna started. He stared crying. "All that ended. He never laughs or smiles anymore. Ever since that day everything changed. The word courage was stolen from this island, we were left powerless, hopeless and Inari sufured the most. Ever since that day, ever since 'it' happend."

"Tell us what happend to Inari." Kakashi said.

"First you need to know about the man his father. The man who tought us the word courage, the hero in this land." Tazuna said drying his eyes.

"A hero, really?" Naruto asked.

"You can disside that for your self."Tazuna said. He explained how Inari and his father met, how they became close, how much he ment to the village, and how Gato killed him in. I clenched my locet as he explained this everything. I felt my heart sank. After he told us how he died I stood up and slapped both of my on the table.

"SO GATO JUST KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN AND GOT A WAY WITH IT! I will kill that man with my own hands!" I yelled in frustration.

"Angel calm down." Kakashi said to me.

"Calm down? How can I calm down after what I just heard. Gato took the life of a man who had done no wrong. Someone was just trying to defend and protect what he loves and cares about. Now there is a child who is not only fatherless but also has no hope in this god forsaken world. It sickens me." I said then I walked out side to cool down.

Sasuke P.O.V.

"What's her problem?" Tazuna asked after she left.

"She lost her father at a young age and has sympothy and can relate to Inari. She also has had a hard time lately. The aniversery of our fathers death is coming up and she gets really emotional." Kakashi said. I got up to go find her. She was sitting next to Inari on the dock.

"Inari I heard about what happend to you father. I'm sorry." She said.

"What do you mean you're sorry?" He asked.

"I lost my father too. He died protecting me." Inari looked at her with wide eyes. "There are heros out there in the world, though their stories may not always end happly like we all think they should. Your father died protecting what he cared about most as did mine. That's what makes a hero, protecting what you love even if it means your life." She looked at Inari and grabbed his hand. "Inari don't look at the world as if there are no heros because there are, and if you can't fine any then become one your self. There is good in this world, if you can't fine any then create it. Inari, Gato will pay for what he has done to not only your father but to everyone else as well. I promise." Inari hugged her. "Now I want you to promise me something no more crying, or sorrow. I know it's hard but your father wouldn't want you like this he would want you to be as happy as possible." She finished as he let go.

"How do you know that?" He asked her.

"My father wanted me to be as happy as possible. Thats what any parent would want for their child."

"I promise Angel-chan no more crying. Thank you." He said before he left.

"How did you get so good with kids?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"I don't know. Always have been I guess." She said as she grabbed her locket.

"You know you never told me how you knew Zabuza."

"When I left the village we traveled to a lot of places. This was on of the places we came to. My step-father knew Zabuza and asked a favor of him. That favor was him training me. He tought me a lot, like the many differant ways you could kill someone. He tryed to make me in to an assassin." She said as she stared as the water. I could tell that there was more to the story that she didn't want to tell.

"You know during that fight with Zabuza I thought that I might have lost you."

"What do you mean?" She said as she looed up at me.

"I mean that I thought you died. When you where laying there on the ground you look extramly pale, and you weren't moving. It scared the living crap out of me."

"Oh look at my I scared the great Uchiha." She said jokingly.

"This Isn't funny Angel! You could have died."

"Yes I could have but I didn't. I'm not going to go out that easily. I promise." She said looking in to my eyes smiling. Her eyes were a beautiful light blue.

"You better not." I said as I smirked at her still gazeing into her eyes. "Listen there is something I've been meaning to ask you but I don't know how."

"Go ahead and ask me. You know you can ask me and tell me anything."

"Angel I like more than a friend. I care about you a lot and I was wondering I you would be my-" I was interupted by a pair of soft lips pressed up against mine. She- She was kissing me. I was shocked for a moment but then kissed her back. We were like this for a coulpe of moments. Then we pulled away.

"Yes I will." She said.

"How did you-"

"What know what you were going to ask me? I'm just magical that way." I looked at her confused.After a moment she pushed me into the water.

"What was that for?"

"Because I can." She said smiling. "Here" She held out her hand to help me out but I had some thing else in mind. I pulled her into the water.

"Hey that's not cool! Why did you do that?"

"Because I can." She splashed me with water. I splashed her back. We went back and forth at eachother until we where face to face. I leaned in to kiss her.

"Ehm" We both heard someone say. We turned to see who it was. It was Kakashi.

"Oh hey. Whats up Kakashi?" She asked in a nervous voice.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked as we both got out of the water.

"No not that I can think of. Well I got to go inside and do stuff... and things....well see ya." She said very nervously then runing inside. I was about to leave to but Kakashi stoped me.

"Sasuke I know whats going on between you too. Just don't hurt her. If you do I just might have to kill you." He said. It caught me a little off gaurd.

"I would never want to hurt her Kakashi." I said then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.2K 52
Everyone knows about Kurama, the fox demon inside Naruto. What if there was another one, a female fox demon...Kurama's daughter, that is unknown by m...
316K 8.3K 100
The greatest beauty of the village was also the monster of the village,with the Nine tails powers inside of her. With a twin brother of the same curs...
68.6K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
186K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...