My Worldwide Handsome 🌍 | K...

By jeon2021JEONGGUK

[Kim Seokjin Fan Fiction] Jin is so confident about his looks especially when he's around his friends. Sudden... More

A/N #1
Characters
•Introduction: Get Work!•
•Starbucks•
•Plan for Work•
•Childhood Friend•
•Bumped•
•Unknown Number•
•Dark•
•Liking•
•Unexpected Meeting•
•Friday Night•
•He Does?•
•Unspoken Love•
A/N #2
•Who's she?•
•First Day (1/3)•
•First Day (2/3)•
•First Day (3/3)•
•After Work•
•Call•
•Do I...•
•On My Way•
A/N #3
•Taking Care•
•Jealous Much?•
•Beside Me•
A/N #4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE!!!
•You'll Get What You Want•
•Tu es belle•
•Pocky Challenge•
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA!!!
•Will You...?•
•Sad Confession•
•Guilt•
•Pet Names•
•Just Friends•
•Back•
•Friend Zone•
•1204•
•Don't Worry•
•Come to Australia•
•I Have a Boyfriend•
•Same Situation•
•It Can't be Him•
•Revelation•
•What to do•
•Unintentional Feelings•
•Epilogue: Forever•

•Sleepyhead•

1.3K 44 6
By jeon2021JEONGGUK

SATURDAY MORNING (HWA YOUNG POV)
'Ding'

I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning already. I wonder who texted. I checked my phone and saw that Yong Sun was texting me.

"Gosh. Why does she have to be such an early bird. It's literally 6:00 AM.", you thought irritably.

TEXT MESSAGE
Yong Sun:
Hey sleepyhead! Wake up!
Hwa Young:
Ne eomma!
Yong Sun:
Jinyoung, Youngjae, and I are free today. Wanna hangout?
Hwa Young:
Sure
Young Sun:
I'll pick you up at 11:30
Hwa Young:
Okay. See you!

I smiled. Yong Sun was my alarm clock everyday. She always texted me when me I needed to wake up. She loves waking me up. This is why I usually call her Solar.

I decided to get up. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It was still 6:00 AM so I could still sit around and use my phone. I guess I'll eat breakfast first though.

I left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Eomma left a note that said that she just left the house for work. It also said that if I was going anywhere, I should be home by 10:00 PM.

I had cereal and milk for breakfast while going on my phone. I went on Instagram to check out my friends' photos. None of them posted anything new so I just decided to watch some Kdrama. I was watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I was on the 20th episode when I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:00 AM.

I rushed upstairs and took a bath. I wore a sweatshirt with skinny jeans. I loved wearing sweatshirts, it just felt so comfy. I fixed my small backpack and put my phone, earphones, wallet, and grooming kit.

TEXT MESSAGE
Yong Sun:
I'm about to fetch you~
Hwa Young:
Okay. I'm ready

I suddenly realized that I had to put on some make up. I put on some lipstick and CC cream and put both inside my bag.

'Ding Dong'

I got up from the couch and grabbed by small bag. I opened the door and found Yong Sun hugging me. "OMG Hwa Young! I miss you so much!!!", Yong Sun said as she hugged me tightly, not letting me breathe.

"My goodness Yong Sun! You're going to kill me.", I answered and she let go of me. "We just saw each other last week.

"Well, sis, it felt like years.", Yong Sun answered. "Whatever, let's just get inside your car.", I said and closed the door.

We both entered her car. "What song do you wanna play?", Yong Sun asked. "I heard that GOT7 has a new song, Lullaby.", I answered. "Let's listen to it!", Yong Sun said excitedly.

With that, I blasted Lullaby in her car. The volume was quite high but we didn't really care. We always felt like we were in a car when music played.

"SWEET TALK TO ME BABE. IT'S MAGICAL. SWEET LULLABY~ (maeilmaeil deo wonhae). SWEET TALK TO ME BABE. IT'S MAGICAL. HEEONAL SU EOPSEO NEOEGESEO~", we both sang like maniacs. We had good voices though.

We stopped at Starbucks and left the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 664 64
Lee Ji Eun, a very intelligent girl who works in the top PR team in Big Hit entertainment. When you ask me to describe her, I'll be out of words I gu...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
89.2K 5.5K 33
HR #759 [ Warning: Not edited. You will find lot of errors and mistakes. ] ❝Falling in love is like sleeping... We slowly fall asleep bit by bit and...