Ignite

By a182005

"He was like a lighter, igniting the flames inside my heart." More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 6

196 13 9
By a182005

Briar POV

After Victoria and Isaac left us on our own I felt like it was time to make a move. I was nervous but also extremely excited.

"Do you still feel like going to the beach?" I ask.

"Not really." Myles reply's. "How about you?"

"Neither, I was thinking we could go to the diner over there." I suggest.

"Great idea." Myles agrees with me.

We walk across the road to the diner and we order something to eat. We make small talk for hours and I am loving my time with him.

"Can I tell you something?" Myles asks me.

"Of course." I say.

"I really really like you." Myles tells me. 

"I really like you too." I say, smiling uncontrollably.

 "I think it might even be love." Myles explains to me. "I understand if that is one sided but ... "

I cut him off by pressing my lips up against his. The kiss is amazing, the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me before. I love it, I love him.

BADABOOM

But just as I thought my life couldn't get any better, everything changed for the worse. An explosion changed everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...