Part 2

Briar POV

Beep beep beep

I wake up to the irritating sound of my alarm clock beeping. This means its time to get ready for school. I have never been a fan of school. I'm not an unpopular person, I guess its just that I am popular for all the wrong reasons. I am the rich girl with a sister that killed herself, I am the girl who just can't move on.

I get into the shower and pick out an outfit before starting on my hair and makeup. I think I look good enough.

I walk outside and get into my car, and then drive to school

I walk outside and get into my car, and then drive to school. Today is the beginning of a new school year. This means new classes, new teacher, new friends and hopefully a new start. A start in which nobody will judge me. But I have my doubts.

I walk through the school and to my surprise, no one gives me a dirty look. In fact, they are giving my smiles and are being kind to me. Odd. I go over to my locker and I notice a new guy standing going through the locker beside mine. I can't see his face but ... then he turns around to face me. I have just three words, oh my god.

I know it sounds crazy but ... the very moment I lay eyes on him, I couldn't think straight. My heart is racing, as my breathing quickens and I get butterflies in my stomach.

I feel like I'm in love.