How do you feel?

By GirlyCorpse

Craig has fall in love with Tweek so hard he can't stop thinking on how miserable his life would be if he los... More

PART 1: Fear.
PART 2: Communication NOT FOUND.
PART 3: Missing
PART 4: Search.
Part 5: Lullaby
Part 6: A plan.
Part 7: Hide and seek
Part 8: Confrontation

Part 9: Talk.

178 9 3
By GirlyCorpse

"I'm so sorry, Craig! I'M SO DAMN SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!" Tweek sobbed embracing his boyfriend, patient on room 402 on Hell's Pass Hospital. He felt terrible. He broke Craig's fucking hand with a damn book. He was such a terrible person and boyfriend. "I'M REALLY SORRY!! I BET YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW! I-IT'S FINE IF YOU D-!

"Tweek, I said it's fine. The doctor said it's gonna heal soon. Besides I have another hand."

Craig's attempted to calm the blond. Stroke him and talk slow and usually was 100% effective, unfortunately his immobilized hand was out of service allowing his just placed back together boes to rest in place and he wasn't too used to use his other one. 

He'd lie if he'd say it didn't hurt. It hurt like hell! And was the reason why Tweek was inconsolable at the time, not just by looking at how bad the injury was, but to hear Craig screaming in pain when the nurse and the doctor teamed up struggling with Craig's bones to place them were there should be.

It was almost 3 am now. Craig convinced his parents to go home and sleep. Besides his actual condition, they were sure their son wouldn't try anything too crazy again still trying to figure out what happened. Did he fell from Tweek's second floor? Did he bumped into something? Craig was an infamous trouble maker, yet he always back off whenever a dangerous situation was present, he didn't want to get hurt. It was such a waste of time and energy it was extremely annoying. He might be good for now, tomorrow morning they'd have a talk. Or at least try knowing their son...

Tweek however refused to go and leave his side, he felt guilty, sad, angry and useless... All this time he tried to protect Craig, he faced his fears, he swallow his doubts, he forced his shaky legs to walk forward but... trying to help he just caused all this...

"W-Why don't you hate me...?! I did this to you, Craig! WHY DON'T YOU HATE ME!? YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING BREAK YOUR OTHER ARM!?"

"Please don't. And of course I don't hate you, a lot happened back there... I didn't get anything of the gnomes, the skinwalker thing or anything at all... but I think you was trying to help."

"I screwed up... "

Tears fell from Tweek's beautiful green eyes again, he was too upset with himself. He wanted Craig to hate him for everything, he was afraid he'd do! But he was mad he didn't... And they say woman are complicated?

Craig's left hand traveled around the golden mane, stroking the blond's head while resting it on his chest. Old Craig wouldn't have a clue of what to do, but he wasn't that old Craig anymore. With patience, love and a tip from Heidi, he knew what to do.

"It was an accident, shit happens. Why do you feel like I should hate you?"

"BECAUSE!... B-Because... I'm nothing but a dead weight... I-I gah! Mean! Look at us right now! You are doing it again!!"

"Do what?"

"You are talking to me about my feelings to feel better!" Craig stopped for a second, what was wrong with that? It always worked and always calmed Tweek down... "I always do... You always make me feel better! But... But I can't do the same... you never talk to me about YOUR feelings... I want to make you feel better too, but I can't... and that makes me feel useless..."

Craig was actually surprised. Tweek feeling he had no control about anything wasn't something new, but calling himself 'useless' for such simple thing was odd... it was actually stupid for Craig... but seems like it was big deal for Tweek... just like everything. But maybe he had a point this time.

"I'm not good at that." There was the last standing wall again, just one was left. Cracked, trembling and about to fall but determinate to stand up. Was it worth it to let it stand still? "...I... I assure you you are not useless."

"I AM!" Well, shit... Tweek wanted to take it down once for all... "You are always there for me! It doesn't matter if it's fucking 3 in the morning! You are always there!! You let me sleep with you when I'm scared or you come to my house to spend the night with me!"

"T-Tweek, hold on." He felt the last wall crumble. It was falling...

"You... Y-You always hold my hand! And... A-And you always tell me, everything's gonna be ok... You are always taking care of me and I love it... I-I REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU CARE!! But... I want to show you my love too... you are the perfect boyfriend, Craig... and I ain't contribute with anything to our relationship... I-... CRAIG! I..."

Tweek was crying again... Oh shit! The despair on his face decorated with heavy tears crushed Craig's heart, the sweet words just kicked him in the floor. Tweek was a good fighter using his fist, he beat his ass up twice... but now he was emotionally beating the shit out of him too!

"Craig... I- I should leave... You might find someone better who actually does something for you..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

For an actual long time Craig always feared Tweek being the one fully breaking into his bubble. An emotional fortress he build with indifference and coldness, a few people could peck inside and see the real Craig once in a while, the one who actually cared, was nice and was actually vulnerable... Tweek did a great job systematically destroying most of the walls, but the last one that didn't succumbed for Tweek, has been kicked down by Craig himself.

When the blond pronounced those words the wall was no longer a shield... but an obstacle. FUCK IT!!

"C-Craig!?"

"SHUT-THE FUCK-UP! Don't you ever dare to say that again! IT'S MOTHERFUCKING AUTUMN, TWEEK! The leafs are brown and orange and fucking dying! THE WIND IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE RIPPING THEM OFF THE TREES! They're naked! He's a fucking creep!"

"GAH! W-WHAT DOES THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

"BEACUSE I'VE BEEN YEARS WALKING AROUND WITHOUT NOTICE IT BEFORE!! BUT NOW I DO THANKS TO YOU!!"

Tweek was both, scared and confused. Was Craig reproaching him something? Was he trying to say something else? Or he finally lost it after hanging up with him too long?

"OH MY GOD!! CRAIG FINALLY LOST IT!"

"FUCK YOU! I've never feel more sane in my whole life!"

"...what?... C-Craig, what do you mean?" Did he just said... the word 'feel'...?

"You are paranoid about fucking everything. No offense. So I began to look around to discard any potential 'dangers' for you, but... I ended up finding myself just staring and enjoying the fucking view!"

'JESUS CHRIST!! IS CRAIG TALKING TO ME ABOUT HIS FEELINGS!?' Tweek internally screamed to not interrupt Craig, he just nodded instead indicating he had all his attention and could continue.

"You are not useless, babe. For the first time in many years I feel alive again and not like a someone following a program and a routine. I ain't notice autumn or spring in a long time, to me not seeing snow meant summer and snow winter. But I've been looking around more and more and being able to feel good and happy just watching the stupid clouds like I enjoy watching at the stars... well, not that much actually, the stars fucking kick ass."

"Yeah! They do. But the clouds are cute too!"

"They're still dumb... When I look at them I think 'I wonder what Tweek will find in that one' I just see stupid clouds but I believe you'll make a great story and find something better on them. Then you'll create a conspiracy about it and I can't help but smile like a stupid idiot at the thought."

"So... Am I not annoying?"

"No. Just dumb."

"Hey!"

"Think you are annoying is fucking dumb. And If you do... well..."

Without a chance to talk back Tweek felt his lips being kissed. A slow and lovable kiss square on the mouth, he tensed at first but then relaxed and closing his eyes embraced Craig's affection until he broke apart.

"Thank you Tweek."

"F-For what?..."

"For making life worth it."

"Thanks to you too, Craig." Tweek blushed a little bit.

"For what?" The noirette giggled.

"For exist and finally talk to me..."

"I..." the noirrette sighed "I'm sorry Tweek... if I'd just talk before none of this had happened."

"Well... sure was a fun night, right? Just promise you'll talk to me often."

"I do. But promise you'll ask for my dick instead of kill me to take it."

"...what?... WHa-WHY WOULD I DO THAT!? GAH!!"

"So you weren't trying to do so, huh." Well there goes Cartman's theory...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "HUH"!?  WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT!?"

"It was Cartman's fault. Since I had no idea and I still don't have... He suggested maybe you was trying to fuck me up... In both, literal and figurative..."

"NO! I THOUGH YOU WAS A SKINWALKER! I was following you hopping to find the real you!"

"What about the whole city chase and the 'I want Craig's body' thing?"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! At least I wanted them to give me your body to get proper closure!"

"Why would I be dead? That makes no sense."

"You told me something was after you and didn't want me to leave because I was some kind of repellent for this thing! Then I went to the bathroom, I accidentally fell asleep and you were gone! WHAT OTHER OPTION COULD BE!?"

"It wasn't a thing, Tweek." Clyde was right, it was so painful to think that out loud... "What was 'chasing' me wasn't a thing but a thought..."

"Huh?... what do you mean?"

"Today... well, yesterday I couldn't sleep thinking on how much I've change and how awful everything would be if I'd lost you. That's why I was so off. It was dumb and no thing to make a big deal, than thanks to Clyde you noticed. It's not that you were a repellent or something, it was just the cheesy shit about 'you can't be gone if you stay by my side' thing... when you turned to leave I just panicked and didn't want to embarrass myself telling you all that... yet here I am. At the hospital, with my hand all fucked up. Bravo Craig... Bravo."

Tweek embraced the moody boy with a smile on his face "You are a fucking sap" He still felt bad... but looking carefully seems like it was Craig's fault. Not that he'll say it out loud... for now.

"Says the scary cat who armed himself with a knife ready to fight the world to save me... but I am the sap." Tweek laughed.

"Yes, you are! Got a fucking problem with that?"

"Nope."

Between giggles and mildly offensive talk, Craig finally gave up. Exhausted of running away he finally  surrender to Tweek's arms and fell asleep. He had nothing to fear or hide from him anymore and was beyond content to finally being totally open to someone.

There was still work to do, Tweek accomplished to successfully reach the inside of the walls destroying everything on his way. But not anyone could have that privilege! He'd build a new fortress around him and Tweek now to protect them both and get nothing be between them.

Tweek looked out of the window. He contemplated the night autumn panorama Craig somehow was now allowed to see,  it was kind of a wonderful thing to know and even better knowing he has been part of this.

3:30 am, and Tweek was knocked out by Craig's warmth. Both boys lying on the bed cuddling into each other without a care.

Meanwhile at Tweek's house, an infamous melody was sang looking for the treasure once hide inside a tiny box in the closet out of reach for tiny creatures.

"Yay! We finally got the new ones!"

Notes:

The end I guess? Sorry if the ending seems weird. I decided to half way type it directly on Watpad and keep getting this annoying messages poping out every 2 minutes. I couldn't focus at all and I just wanted to finish...

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

No Homo By mmmm

Fanfiction

1.1K 45 50
I wrote this fanfic in 8th and 9th grade, then unpublished it for 3 years. Now I'm leaving it up. Enjoy. Tweek Tweak was new in town because plot con...
23.6K 559 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
4.8K 185 24
[heartbreak] Heartbreak is very great sadness and emotional suffering, especially after the end of a love affair or close relationship. After ending...
10.6K 200 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...