care less more『 jikook 』

Galing kay jiminsidekookie

❝ i hope i keep her side of the bed warm if that's the only thing that you've been keeping me around for ❞ st... Higit pa

intro
one
three
four
five
six
seven
outro

two

2.1K 113 13
Galing kay jiminsidekookie

jeongguk
so when can i hit that?

jimin
i already regret giving you my number

jeongguk
but we're frieeeeeendsss

jimin
do you hit on all your friends?

jeongguk
no

jeongguk
they don't got an ass like yours

jimin
jesus stop

jeongguk
okay

jeongguk
so wyd

jimin
just talking to you

jeongguk
awwwwwww

jimin
oh dear

jeongguk
do you wanna do something together?

jimin
anything besides sex

jeongguk
anything?

jimin
well that's not true but we'll see what you got

jeongguk
how bout we play videogames together

jimin
i'm not into those

jeongguk
watch a movie together then?

jimin
are you asking me out on a date?

jeongguk
no i actually want a netflix and chill

jimin
oh wow

jeongguk
without the 'chill' part

jimin
i'm still not coming over

jeongguk
i was kidding jimin

jimin
sure you were

jeongguk
we can watch while we're on the call

jimin
hmm i guess that's not so bad

jimin
at least i don't actually have to see your face and breathe the same air as you

jeongguk
aw i love you too

jimin
so are you gonna call me or?

JEONGGUK
"hello."

JIMIN
"hi."

JEONGGUK
"what do you want to watch?"

JIMIN
"i thought you had one in your mind."

JEONGGUK
"well, no. i just wanna watch with you. i don't care what movie it is."

JIMIN
"okay, well...i want to watch something about apocalypse."

JEONGGUK
"well, go off then."

JIMIN
"have you seen 'how it ends' yet?"

JEONGGUK
"i don't watch netflix a lot."

JIMIN
"but don't you do the netflix and chill thing?"

JEONGGUK
"i don't think you understand how that actually works."

JIMIN
"no. not really."

JEONGGUK
"well, basically, we start a movie and in about ten minutes, completely disregard it and start fucking."

JIMIN
"what?"

JEONGGUK
"i mean, for me it only takes five minutes or less. but some people like to take it slow."

JIMIN
"oh dear."

JEONGGUK
"yeah. so let's watch this shit. play it at the same time as me after i count to three okay?"

JIMIN
"yeah."

JEONGGUK
"one. two. three. go."

❈❈❈

JEONGGUK
"well that was undeniably a shit movie."

JIMIN
"no, it wasn't."

JEONGGUK
"young man goes through all that bullshit and risks his own life just to reunite with his girlfriend. who the fuck would do that?"

JIMIN
"i thought you're in love with someone?"

JEONGGUK
"yeah, i am. your point?"

JIMIN
"then why don't you understand him?"

JEONGGUK
"i fully understand but it's just fucking stupid! risking your own safety to save someone else? i mean, what if in the future, the girl just decides to leave him anyway? it all would've been for naught."

JIMIN
"but that's love. it's never certain to stay forever. and if you truly love someone, you can't just decide not to love them anymore just because they quit loving you back."

JEONGGUK
"then why fall in love at all...if we're just gonna end up hurting ourselves?"

JIMIN
"would you rather live a life not feeling anything at all?"

JEONGGUK
"well, what do you think?"

JIMIN
"i think you're too afraid to feel anything."

JEONGGUK
"well, you wanna know what i think?"

JIMIN
"no."

JEONGGUK
"i think you don't know me and therefore have no right to judge me."

jeongguk hung up after he said that. jimin was simply left confused, worried and hurt. and a little mad too, that's why he didn't call jeongguk back to apologize for possibly having crossed the line.

he never wanted to be friends with jeongguk after all. he just started to like him because he was getting familiar. to see him on days he would work at the bar, jimin somehow felt comfort in jeongguk's presence.

before jeongguk ever came there, jimin only did his job and nothing more than that. he didn't initiate conversations with the customers and yes, he would talk to them if they order a drink or they simply say 'hello' but if they started to talk about things other than alcohol or the bar, he would simply ignore them. usually, those people would get the gist and just piss off, but jeongguk didn't. he never did.

and somehow, that made jimin feel a little less lonely.

but now jeongguk hasn't come back to the bar for a whole week. it's wednesday and jimin came back from his two days off he mostly spent sleeping and trying not to think of jeongguk at all.

he didn't understand why it mattered. jeongguk clearly has issues he has to deal with by himself. none of it was jimin's fault. he was only trying to help. but why did jimin feel so down?

he hated it. that feeling. he knew what it was all about. the attachment. and it doesn't necessarily mean romantic or that he's suddenly fallen in love with jeongguk, no. but the man was starting to become an actual friend to jimin, but some things just end too fast.

JIMIN
"maybe i dodged a bullet."

jimin was wiping some glasses clean, his back facing the counter. there weren't many customers yet since it's only four in the afternoon and the bar had only opened. jimin's boss was leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

MARK
"you think so?"

JIMIN
"i mean, he's not exactly a good friend. he would just hit on me all the time, talk about himself a lot too. he was a narcissistic piece of shit. and honestly, it's his loss. i would've been a good friend to him."

JEONGGUK
"you're absolutely right."

jimin looked up at his boss who motioned his head towards the counter.

JIMIN
"what the fuck are you doing here?"

JEONGGUK
"i'm not sure you're supposed to talk to customers like that. especially not in front of your boss."

MARK
"i'll leave you two lovebirds alone."

jimin looked back at mark who already went inside the staff room and closed the door behind him.

JEONGGUK
"i'd like to have a white russian cocktail, please."

JIMIN
"i know."

JEONGGUK
"oh, you didn't forget?"

JIMIN
"i'm not narcissistic like you. i actually pay attention to other people."

JEONGGUK
"or maybe it just makes your job easier to remember what the customer likes to drink."

JIMIN
"piss off."

JEONGGUK
"another thing you shouldn't sayᅳ"

JIMIN
"seriously?! what the fuck do you want?! you hung up on me and didn't talk to me for an entire week and now you're acting as if nothing happened! do you get a kick out off this?!"

jeongguk was silent for a few seconds, his face emotionless. but then he smiled.

JEONGGUK
"did you miss me that much?"

JIMIN
"go die."

JEONGGUK
"are you gonna put poison in my drink?"

JIMIN
"trust me, i really want to."

JEONGGUK
"i'm sorry."

JIMIN
"shut up."

JEONGGUK
"i'm sorry i hung up and didn't talk to you for a whole week. i just..."

JIMIN
"save your pathetic excuses for someone who actually cares to listen."

JEONGGUK
"...i didn't like the way you were talking to me."

JIMIN
"i was just trying to help you."

JEONGGUK
"but i'm not your responsibility."

JIMIN
"but you're my friend."

JEONGGUK
"i still am?"

JIMIN
"look, i don't know if you've never had friends before, but basically, the way it works is that i slap the fuck out of you when you're in denial about your problems. and that's not because i hate you. it's because i want you to get better."

JEONGGUK
"then what do you suggest i do, jimin? how can i feel again?"

jimin looked at jeongguk in the eyes, putting down the cloth and the glasses he was holding and walked towards the purple-haired man.

JIMIN
"first, you gotta admit you have a problem."

JEONGGUK
"i do. i have a problem."

jeongguk put both his arms on the counter as he leaned closer to jimin. their faces inches apart.

JIMIN
"what is it?"

JEONGGUK
"i want someone i can't have."

JIMIN
"and what do you do about it?"

JEONGGUK
"i drown myself in liquor and sex with strangers."

JIMIN
"why is that bad?"

JEONGGUK
"because i don't allow myself to feel something real."

closer and closer, the two of them got.

JIMIN
"and...and what is real for you?"

jimin's breath hitched as jeongguk's lips were merely an inch away from his own.

JEONGGUK
"i don't know."

JIMIN
"you do."

JEONGGUK
"i don't know."

JIMIN
"i'm here. i could be real for you."

JEONGGUK
"do you want to be?"

JIMIN
"maybe?"

JEONGGUK
"do you want to be?"

JIMIN
"is it right if i do?"

JEONGGUK
"yes, baby."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

89.2K 3.2K 11
Despite being abused and being beaten up day and night, love won't easily disappear. No matter how hurt you feel because of your partner, you just ca...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.6K 107 10
A story where Jimin has everything he wanted in his life but what happens when he finds out that his boyfriend is catching feelings for someone else...
3.2K 333 13
It's said when in love one hears church bells,violin, trumps even.... But I heard whole orchestra... "My name is Jungkook! People said that the alpha...