BLOOD MONEY || JK✔️

By Jiminttrash

"It's kill or be killed, princess." BOOK 1 Ranked #1 in #jk Ranked #1 in #mafialeader Ranked #2 in #army Rank... More

Where it all begins ✗
Blood money✗
Welcome to the Jeon mafia✗
Just him & I✗
Realization✗
She shoots, She scores✗
You're how old?!✗
Dead✗
Illegal is the new legal✗
Feisty✗
Secrets✗
He could love?✗
She's dead✗
His medicine✗
Catching on✗
Yoongi likes who?!✗
Min Yoongi to the rescue✗
History will repeat itself✗
I won't let you go, ever✗
The deal✗
His oxygen✗
The truth comes out✗
Accepting it✗
New threats✗
Passed the test✗
Promises✗
I trust you✗
With pleasure comes pain✗
The attack✗
The ending of new beginnings✗ | Final
READ‼️‼️‼️
✔️

Hiding✗

55.5K 2K 3.6K
By Jiminttrash

"Y/n..." I say, my chest feeling tight as I took a step towards her and she took a step back.

"What's going on? I don't understand..." Y/n says, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Listen to me, y/n. We have to get you out of here. It isn't safe for you here." I say.

"Why? You're scaring me, Jungkook. What's going on?" Y/n asked, fear in her eyes as she looked at me.

"The men from yesterday, they're not dead. They're targeting you." I say and y/n's eyes widened.

"How do they even know I'm here? Why me?" Y/n asked, her voice choked.

"They know what my father wanted. They want you dead." I say and y/n shakes her head, not wanting to believe it.

"That's why I have to get you out of here. I'm going to send you to one of my houses out in Busan. I need you to stay there with one of the guys and I'll send someone to get you when it's safe." I say but y/n is quick to speak.

"I'm not going without you. Please, Jungkook. I'm scared." Y/n says, her eyes glistening with tears that had yet to fall.

"I know you're afraid but I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe." I say.

"I'm not leaving without you. I won't go." Y/n says, her voice panicked.

My heart sinks as I motion my finger, signaling the guys. The guys stand, walking over to y/n. Namjoon reaches for her arm and she tries to jerk away but is weak against him.

"Jungkook please. Don't do this." Y/n says, tears beginning to fall onto her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, y/n." I say as I nod towards the guys. They pick her up effortlessly and start to carry her towards the door.

I watch, my heart breaking as y/n screamed, begging me not to leave her alone.

I could see the fear in her eyes as they took her away from me. Although it hurt me to see her this way I knew it was the only way I could keep her safe.

I promised to protect her and I would do whatever it took, even if it meant giving up my own life.

I wouldn't let another person I care about get taken from me. I'm going to protect y/n, no matter what.
...

Y/n's pov~

"Let go of me." I spit, trying to yank my arm out of the strong grasps that engulfed me.

When they finally let me go, we were in a car.

The rest of the guys had left, leaving me with only one of them, Namjoon.

"I hate you." I spit, not looking over at him. "Hate me all you want but I'm just following orders." Namjoon says, his voice monotone.

I didn't respond. I felt hurt. I knew Jungkook was just trying to keep me safe but he was going to get hurt in the process. I didn't want that.

I was falling too fast now. It was like something had snapped in me overnight and now I couldn't stop.

The only thing I could think about was Jungkook. Why was this the life he had to live? Why couldn't he just live like a normal guy?

"Everything he does is to keep you safe, y/n." Namjoon says after a moment, as if reading my mind.

I glance over at him to see him looking out the window.

"I understand you are starting to care for Jungkook but caring in this buisness only leaves people hurt or dead." Namjoon says, a look on his face I didn't understand.

"We've all been through so much and Jungkook doesn't know how else to cope with these things but to put his life before the people he loves. If anything, you're only causing him more pain." Namjoon says, a hurt within his words.

I understood what he meant instantly. "Why is this always about Ji-eun? Why does it always come back to her? What so special about her?" I ask, my chest hurting. My words were awful but jealousy was an ugly monster and it was consuming me.

"You don't know anything about her. You don't understand why we are the way we are. Everything is because of her!" Namjoon says, his face angry.

"If it wasn't for Ji-eun, Jungkook wouldn't be soft. He wouldn't risk his own life for us when it should be the other way around. We're here to protect him yet he always gives himself up first to save us. He was almost fixed and then you came along." Namjoon says, his eyes glaring in my direction.

"I never asked him to like me." I say, feeling angered by Namjoon's words.

"Yet here you are, falling for him too. You know what you do to him and yet you gave in. You're the one making this harder on all of us. If Jungkook dies trying to save you, I'll kill you myself."

Namjoon's words struck at my heart. He truly believed that I was the evil one here. He believed I was ruining what they all had.

"Tell me how you really feel." I mumble, trying to mask the pain I felt from his words.

Namjoon didn't say anything else as he continued to stare out the window. Neither of us spoke a single word after that.

...

When Namjoon and I get to the place Jungkook had instructed him to take me to, Namjoon lead us inside.

Walking into the house, I first noticed how secure the placed looked. There was a giant gate with locks and even security guards out front.

"Stay here." Namjoon says before walking over to the guards. I stood in my spot and waited. Eventually they opened the gates, letting Namjoon and I in.

As we got inside, I looked around in amazement. The house wasn't as big as Jungkook's other place but this was by no means tiny.

"Take any room you want. Do whatever you want, I  guess." Namjoon says as he plops down on the couch.

"Why are you the one that's here? You clearly don't like me." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

Namjoon looked over at me then. "It's what Jungkook wanted. He knows I'm not fond of you so of course that's why he sent me. Why would he send someone you could turn to when you get lonely?" Namjoon scoffed.

So it was a jealousy thing after all.

I shake my head and make my way down the long hallway in search of a bedroom.

There was so many rooms and so I just chose the first one I could find.

Walking inside, I notice a big bed with white sheets. The room was huge but simple. It was very cute.

I set my things down and sit down with a sigh. We had only just gotten here and I wanted to leave.

I missed the others, I missed Jungkook. Just when I thought something good was happening it turned bad all over again.

Now there was people trying to kill me. My life just couldn't get any worse.

From behind the closed door, I can hear a phone ring and I jump up and hurry towards the sound.

Swinging the door open, I see Namjoon seated on the couch, his phone pressed to his ear.

"Yes, we're here Sir." Namjoon says, leaning back into the couch. It was Jungkook.

I came into the living room, wanting to talk to Jungkook too. "Let me talk to him, please." I say as I make my way over to Namjoon.

"This is important, y/n. Not now." Namjoon says and I frown, irritated by his overall actions.

"Sir, but- okay." Namjoon says as he glances over before holding the phone out to me.

Namjoon doesn't say a word as he gets up and leaves the room. "Jungkook." I say, feeling upset just at the mention of his name.

"Did you get settled in?" Jungkook asks, his voice calm and soft.

"You do realize Namjoon hates me right? I'm all alone here." I say, wanting cry.

"I know, I'm sorry. I need to keep you safe and this is the only way I can." Jungkook says on the other line.

"I don't want to be here...not without you." I say, feeling as if I may begin to cry.

"I don't want to be apart from you either but I need you to be safe. I'll see you soon, I promise." Jungkook says.

"I don't want to see you soon, I want to see you now." I say, being stubborn.

Jungkook is silent for a second before he speaks.

"You're gonna make it hard to stay away, y/n." Jungkook says. "Then don't. Come here with me instead." I say, hoping he would.

Jungkook groans on the other line. "I can't, y/n. Don't make this harder then it needs to be." Jungkook sighs.

"I would have been safer with you. Now I'm miles away with a guy who literally is disgusted with my presence alone." I say.

"Y/n, please. I know it seems like this is bad but trust me, It will all work out in the end." Jungkook says.

I lean back into the couch and sigh. "I don't like this, Jungkook." I say, leaning my head back.

"I know you don't but I'll come there soon. When I do we can talk." Jungkook says.

"For now just take my phone number and we can text and talk when I have the time." Jungkook says.

"You have to go?" I ask, frowning.

"Just so Namjoon can have his phone back. Text me when you end the call." Jungkook says and I nod even though he can't see me.

"Don't worry, y/n. We'll be together again soon." Jungkook says before telling me goodbye.

After I hang up the phone I enter Jungkook's number into my phone and go out in search of Namjoon.

After I find him seated at the kitchen table I set his phone down and go to leave, only to be stopped by his voice.

"I know he really cares about you but do you feel the same entirely or are you just trying to keep yourself safe?" Namjoon asks, his voice low.

"Why are you even asking me that?" I ask, my eyes narrowing.

"Jungkook will fall fast and he'll fall hard. If you're not in this 100% and you make him risk everything, It's over for you. None of us will tolerate you and I can promise you that."

Namjoon's words were cruel, showing just how much he truly hated me.

I don't say anything as I turn and walk out. Out of everyone, he just had to send me here with Namjoon.

Sighing, I make my way to my room and sit down on the bed. Pulling my phone out, I go to Jungkook's contact and text him.

~~

Are you sure you're not able to replace Namjoon with another guy to stay here with me? I'm convinced he will kill me in my sleep. 😳😡 -Y/n.

After a few seconds, a reply came through.

No can do. Namjoon is perfect for this. He won't try to make a move on you. 😌 -jk

Yeah, but he'll kill me! He really doesn't like me, Jungkook. Can you please send someone else? -y/n.

You can't be sure about that. Jimin thinks you're cute, You and Yoongi are way too close. Loneliness will get to them eventually and I won't risk that. -jk

Send Hoseok or Jin then. Don't they have girlfriends? -y/n.

Yeah and that's why I can't. Their girlfriends will wonder where they are. -Jk.

I mentally groaned, feeling frustrated that he wasn't budging even a little.

Then you come here. Won't I be safest with you? Plus you don't have to worry about loneliness if you're here. 👀 -y/n.

After a few minutes I got a reply.

Fine. I'll be there tomorrow. -jk.

...

When tomorrow finally came I was nearly jumping with joy. I wouldn't have to stay in this house with this awful tension with Namjoon.

As I waited for any news from Jungkook, I lounged around in the living room.

Namjoon hadn't packed any of his things so I was assuming he wasn't aware he would be leaving.

"What are you doing?" I hear, scaring me half to death. "I'm not doing anything." I mumble as I glance over at Namjoon who enters the room.

Namjoon looks down at me before motioning me to stand. "Follow me." He says.

"Why?" I ask, feeling an awkward vibe rising that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Just listen to me." Namjoon demands. I huff and stand, following behind him.

When he stops walking we're standing straight by the patio door.

"What are we-" But I was taken by surprise as Namjoon took a step forward, invading my personal space.

"What are you doing?" I ask, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Did you truly believe that I hated you?" Namjoon asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Well yeah." I say as if it wasn't already obvious. "Foolish. You think Jungkook is the only one who likes you? You're wrong." Namjoon says as he begins to lean his face closer to mine.

My eyes widened as I began to internally panic. No. I didn't want this.

"Namjoon, what are you-" I start to speak but my words get cut off as his lips press against mine.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 225K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
328K 14.3K 51
What if a private detective falls in love with Korea's strongest mafia leader? Mafia Leader! Namjoon Private Detective! Jin Credit to whoever made t...
513K 20.2K 36
"That boy...." "Park Jimin?" "Mmh..." "What about him?" "He's mine..." This one of my first stories so prepare to cringe away 😒 Highest ratings #1 T...
31.8K 1.3K 24
being the girlfriend of a mafia boss comes with a price and giuliana is willing to do whatever it takes to becomes jeongguk's. ❝ you can't love a cri...