✨🌈HAMILSMUT 2.0🌈✨

By isawyourwilly

S E X B A B Y ! ! ! i don't own hamilton btw duhhh More

bitch.
i come back w/ sum ✨kingbury✨

babysitter fucked by horny couple//jamilams

8.5K 62 582
By isawyourwilly

i think someone asked for jamilams in my last book so here ya go ! i know it's late and i know i've been gone for an ungodly amount of time hhhhgg i'm sorry just pls-
+ also there's angst towards the end, if you'd even call it that, ight whatever go ahead

Third Eye:
John and Philip both heard keys turning in the front doors lock. In stepped Philip's dads, Thomas and Alexander Jefferson-Hamilton.

"Philip, how come we can both hear you yelling from downstairs?"

Alexander said. Philip ran over to hug his parents.

"Dad! Daddy!"

They both hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Were you well behaved while we were gone?"

Thomas asked. Philip nodded.

"Yes dad-"

"He threatened to 'whoop my butt' earlier"

They all snickered, expect Philip.

"HUSH!"

"He's just a lil bitter cause i beat him in Injustice just now"

Alex chuckled, picking Philip up.

"You can fight John in the game tomorrow, it's late,
and time for you to sleep now"

"But daddy!"

Philip groaned.

"No buts young man, your gonna be cranky in the morning if you go to sleep late"

"Fine then!"

He literally jumped outta Alexander's arms and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Alex huffed and followed behind him to make sure he was brushing his teeth right. With the both of them out of the room, Thomas came closer to the couch where John was, and stepped in front of him. He ran his hands through John's hair, smirking.

"Were you well behaved while i was gone~?"

John looked up at him, all cutesy N' shit.

"Yes~ I missed you~"

Thomas bent down to kiss him.

"John?! Can you come here?!"

They heard Alex call from the bathroom. John giggled and shrugged, walking off with a wink.

"I'll be right back~"

Once he reached the front of the bathroom door, Alexander pulled him in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hiya sweet heart~"

And before y'all ask,,,,yes he's been screwing around with them BOTH on the side. AND THEY BE PAYIN HIM EXTRA FOR IT. he be gettin his coin sus! 👅👅👅💅🏾🙈🍆🍑💦🤧🤫😩😏🤪🤪🤩🤩🤩🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰💰. Philip yelled from his room.

"ONE OF YALL COME READ ME A BEDTIME STORY"

All 3 of them rushed to the room.

"Philip stop screaming like that! And that's not the nice way to ask! How do you ask?"

Thomas reprimanded him.

"Now"

He smiled and batted his eyelashes. His parents rolled their eyes.

"I want John to read me a story!"

"Are you sure you don't want me and dad to read you a story and tuck you in?"

Alex asked.

"You and dad are the ones sending me to bed when i don't wanna sleep! So i want John to read me a story!"

Alex sighed. John put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's all good, i got this. Y'all 2 should go relax or somethin' like that"

"Oh, Alright. But only 1 story, do you hear me young man, and that's it!"

He kneeled down to smooch Philip on the forehead. Thomas did too after Alexander moved out the way.

"We love you"

They said. Philip smiled.

"I love y'all too. Now scram!"

Thomas and Alex giggled at him, then at each other, leaving the room together to go into the living room.

"Alright Philip, which book you want?"

"Read me more of the Edgar Allen Poe dude!"

"Again? Ya like him the much?"

"Yeah! Hurry Hurry!"

John Laurens:
Less then like, 6 minutes later, lil dude was fast asleep.

"Night yo"

I whispered as i crept out the room. I walked out into the livin' room. Thomas had Alex in his lap, runnin' his hand through his hair. I mean, this ain't the first time i walked in on em doin' allat. I cleared my throat.

"Mr. N' Mr. Jefferson-Hamilton"

Alexander basically jumped up off of Thomas.

"John!"

He yelped. Thomas grinned.

"Chill out lexy, it's just John. Have a seat, John, relax a little"

"Nah, it's late, i really should get goin-"

"Nonsense!"

They said at the same time. I stopped in my tracks.

"You should stay"

They said at the same time again. They looked at each other, then Alexander stood up.

"Let me get you a drink"

He said.

"A-alright"

Thomas patted this spot on the couch that was empty. Guess he wanted me to sit. So i did.

"So uh, how was the restaurant?"

I asked them.

"Good!"

Alex piped up from the kitchen.

"It would've been nicer if Alex had stopped flirting with the waitress"

"Hey! She came onto me first! I cant help that i'm so pretty!"

I giggled. Thomas started snaking his hand around my waist.

Third Eye:

GGGRRRRRRRIIIIIPPPPSSSSSS ON YA WAIST, FRONT WAYS BACK WAY-

John Laurens:
I leaned over closer to him. I kissed him kinda under the chin, cause i know he likes that, and he took his hand N' pushed it all up under my shirt. When Alexander made his way back to the couch i sat up straight and took the drink from him. It was a Bud Light, already opened for me.

"Thank you"

"Oh, you're welcome"

He winked at me, then sat on the opposite side of me. They were kinda sandwich-ing me you could say.

"H-how was the food there?"

"It was somewhat, average i guess"

Thomas said, gettin' up to get a drink for himself when he realized lexi didn't bring him one. Then Alex leaned all close up on me.

"Don't you think you've had 1 too many drinks love?"

Alex said, kissin' my neck immediately afterwards.

"I can handle my alcohol lexy, i'm not even drunk. Yet"

"Don't get drunk, period"

He shoved his tongue in my mouth while Thomas was goin' off about doin' whateva the hell he wanted. I moaned softly, so that Thomas wouldn't hear me, and pulled Alex in closer. Huffed in his ear when he kissed down my neck, Until Thomas sat back down on the couch. Instead of takin' his original seat, he sat down next to Alex.

"..Wanna get to bed?"

He asked, pullin' him in. Alex smirked, noddin'. I smiled and stood. I was like-

"Well uh, looks like i should get goin' now. I'll be back tomorrow to babysit Phillip while y'all are at work-"

"Oh, i think you should stay"

They said that at the same time. Alright, them sayin shit at the same time is just gettin' dead creepy now. But.....kinda hot, not finna lie.

"B-but, y'all just said y'all was gonna go to y'alls bedroom, right?"

"Well yeah, but uhh...."

Thomas trailed off after that but Alex jumped up and grabbed my hand.

"There's enough room in there for all 3 of us. Come on"

He smiled, grabbing Thomas's hand too. They both looked over at me and smirked. Those damn smirks.
Shit, what'd i just get myself into?

Third Eye:
The apartment was a great size. They had walked to the complete opposite side of the house when they got to the bedroom door.

"Well?"

Alex said, nudging Thomas.

"Open the door"

Thomas placed his hand on the handle, and opened the door. The room was dark, but when they all stepped in, Alexander turned in this dim lights that were red. which is lowkey the sex color. and Johnny knew he got himself into something he knows nothin' about y'all. Thomas sat down on the bed, and when Alex crawled up next to him, he yanked him in and made him sit on his lap.

"Oh, Thomas don't be so rough~!"

"Why not? I know that's how you like it~"

JOHN ONCE AGAIN WAS SHOOK NASTY!

"I-i think i really should leave now, don't y'all?"

"No~"

They said. Thomas pointed to a chair.

"You can just take a seat there"

"O-okay.."

John sat down hesitantly. They was really finna let him sit there N' watch?? deadass???.....bet sis. Thomas and Alex were grabbing at each other, when all of a sudden John saw a shirt get thrown across the room.

'wooaaahhh mamaaaaaa'

John thought. They were getting really aggressive with each other. And he was getting really hot N' bothered.

"Oh, Tommy~"

Alex moaned, whilst making eye contact with John. Alexander kisses Thomas's neck, nibbling softly on it as John just stared back at him, flustered. Thomas threw Alexander down on the bed and began to take off his shirt. Thomas looked back at Laurens.

"Got a good view~?"

John didn't know what else to do but nod slowly.

"Y-yes"

He mumbled, literally drooling. As Thomas and Alex got more, i guess frisky with each other, John got more and more flustered N' frustrated.

"Aww, poor Johnny~ What's the matter~?"

Alexander asked. Thomas chuckled.

"Looks like Johnny boy is getting hard~"

I mean bitch how the fuck can he not pero like-

"Aww-"

Alex cooed.

"I wanna see~"

They said, whilst gettin off the bed and getting close to him. John allowed both of their hands to travel around his body as he sat back and tried to stifle his moans.

"Oh my god~"

He whispered softly. Thomas picked him up and carried him over to the bed, where he and Alexander continued to smooch and touch all over him.

"What's your position Johnny~?"

Thomas asked.

"He's a switch"

Alex said, cupping Johns face.

"Is he now~.....hol' up hol' up hol' up, wait a minute....how you know that?"

"...How could you not? I mean, look at his face"

John was too shook ta say sumn. Cause yeah he been fuckin both,,,,,,but he ain't expect both to be fuckin him ! yknow ? and on top of that alex lookin all types of sus right now for saying that.

"I-I mean he's not wrong"

John piped up.

"I-i-i...i am a switch~"

Thomas smirked down at him.

"Oh~ So then-"

He turned John over so that he was layin on his stummy.

"You'd be willing to let me fuck you right~?"

John tried to look back, but Alexander grabbed his ponytail and turned him towards him.

"And, you'd be willing to let me fuck your throat, right~?"

Alexander asked. Johnny wasn't just shook nasty, shook disgusted, HE WAS SHOOK ABOMINABLE YALL, IT WAS WILD. And like....they were probably gonna pay him extra too...... soooooooo...👀👀👀.

"Y'all 2 can do whatever y'all want to me~"

John smirked. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

"Just as long as you 2 cum inside me~ I wouldn't want anything gettin' in my hair"

and with that bein said......, johnny took off his shirt and got to work !! Thomas grabbed him by the waist and began to kiss him down.

"Hey! Quit hogging him!"

Alex whined, crawling over to hop in on the shenanigans. Alex came next to Thomas and kissed Johns at the same time so that now all three of them were kissing. It was super sloppy and kinda hard to do but after a while it got easier. Especially after Thomas started to trail down Johns neck and bite down on his skin. So then Alex had Johns lips all to himself. John felt hands creep around to his belt to loosen it for him. He hopped back and pulled his pants down when it was loose enough for him to, then got on his hands and knees.

"Which one of y'all is gonna toy with me first, huh~?"

Alexander and Thomas grabbed at him at the same time and pulled him back in.

"Take my pants off baby boy~"

Thomas whispered to John. He nodded.

"Yes daddy"

Johnny boy obeyed and did so as Alex, who was on the lowest of all keys jealous because baby boy was his nick name, watched and got all horny. Something set him off about that. Thomas always called him baby boy, and he always called Thomas daddy, because he knew that's what he liked. So why was John calling him that? He shook it off for the time being.

"Hey, i want you to take off my pants too~!"

Alex whined, turning Laurens to face him.

"Aww, no need to get whiny"

John cooed as he was unbuttoning Alex's pants, winking.

"There's enough of me to go around~"

Alex kissed down Johns chest and went all the way down to his pee pee 😳😳. John watched and shuttered as he felt Alexander's tongue swirl around his dick.

"Oh shit~"

He huffed. Thomas turned Johns head to kiss him, shoving his tongue around in his mouth. Laurens went wide eyed when he felt Thomas's fingers in his mouth. Yeah it was a lot, but he kept it all in his mouth, drooling everywhere. When Tommy pulled his fingers outta his mouth, a strings of saliva and pools of drool came trickling outta Johns mouth. John tried to slurp it back up to avoid making a mess, but that's exactly what Thomas wanted. He let Johns saliva drip all over dick, enjoying the warmth of it.

"Turn around and bend over on the bed~"

He whispered to him, and of course Laurens obeyed.

"Aww, how am i supposed to suck his dick now?"

aahhasksksks pfft. i'm sorry uh

"Well you did say you were gonna fuck his throat~"

"Oh yeah~ Bring those pretty lips here Johnny~"

Alex smiled, whippin out his peen. So now Alex was in front of John, and Thomas was in the back. Tommy lined himself up with Johns entrance and stuck his tip in.

"Ahh~"

John moaned, holding Alexander's hand.

"Don't worry, ill be gentle~"

Thomas cooed. Alex giggled.

"I won't~"

then he deadass RAMMIN his ding a ling in Johnnys mouf. He gagged, very much to Alexander's enjoyment, and held onto his hand tighter. yo, yknow what this makes me think of ?? yknow them damn pigs that spin ???

alex's dick is the apple, and the poLe IS THOMAS WE WHO TGE PIG SJSNSJSHABAIANSISBDJD DUPPEMEOSN YOOSOAKAKABA. i'm so sorry y'all um. uhhh where was i ?? oh um, Thomas grabbed John by the shoulders and thrusted deep into him. He moaned, which made alexander feel good, so then he started thrusting' deeper all up in him. Thomas was hella strokes in and felt close to cumin'. He ran his hands through Johns hair,,,,AND FUCKIN CRANKED THAT SHIT.

"Ah~! Thomas! Stop, i been told you not to do that!"

Alex stopped and pulled a confused face.

"What do you mean? Thomas never pulled your hair before..."

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀. imma just sip my tea and act like it ain't my business☕️☕️☕️.

"Wh- huh?"

John mumbled. Thomas froze.

"Uh yes i did, were you not paying attention?"

"I was paying attention. That's how i know you didn't do it"

silence has entered the chat.

"...So what does he mean by that, Thomas?"

John felt his stomach twist a lil bit.

"...Well what'd you mean by 'hEs a sWiTch' earlier, huh?!"

"H-he said himself he was-"

"Only because you called him one! Why do you know he's one, huh?"

".....Are you insinuating what i think you are?"

"Are you?"

"I-"

"You what?"

"Um, fellas-"

"Quiet John"

They said, arms crossed. After moments of silence and intense stares, Alexander reached for his clothes off the floor, roughly pulling his shirt over his head.

"Yknow what? I'm gonna leave. Come find me when you get your shit together, and we can sort this out, but as of right now, im gone"

"Alex wait!"

He walked towards the door, and Thomas rushed after him. They left John alone in the room, and not knowing what to do, he took his phone and called his roommate, Peggy.

"Alex come back!"

He heard Thomas say from the living room, as he unlocked him phone.

"Get off me!"

That was Alexanders voice.

"Oh my god"

John whispered to himself, feeling regret and shame build up inside him. He pulled himself together, put his clothes back on, and left the room. When he walked out Thomas was just sitting there. It felt weird to be caught up in it all John thought. Why was alex even so upset? He was cheating too. But it didn't matter right then, too much was going on, to much for him to grasp. John crept to the door and told a mediocre excuse as to why he had to leave immediately. Thomas said nothing.

"i'll be here tomorrow to babysit"

John said, stepping out into the apartment building hallway.

"Goodnight"

He said. The last thing he saw before closing the door was Thomas' frozen face. When he walked downstairs, he saw Alex running down the street. Laurens rushes to his car and sat down inside.

"...Fuck, what just happened?"

THE💔END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...