๐““๐“”๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ž๐“˜๐“ฃ: ๐“‘๐“”๐“’๐“ž๐“œ๐“”...

By Choose_Your_Fate_Now

Inara Gibson is a green detective that's just trying to find her place in a world where a large percentage of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Introduction

102 23 35
By Choose_Your_Fate_Now

Hello, my name is Chloe, and welcome to the Detroit experience. I'm an android and I'll be your hostess. Before we begin, let's explain how this book works, and how it might differ from other works you may have read.

At the end of every chapter, there comes a path you must choose. Sometimes there will be stark differences, and sometimes the effects won't be apparent immediately. Sometimes, like in real life, it's the small choices that make the biggest difference.

Remember, you decide the fate of your character. She can die. So, be careful what you decide!

When this symbol is displayed, it is time to make your choice. 

You are now ready to begin Detroit. This is not just a story ... it's our future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
109K 862 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...