Because You Never Told Me (wi...

By princesstati1016

Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 6

5K 76 5
By princesstati1016

It had been 2 weeks since Sky had found out Bloom was pregnant. Bloom had suffered the pain of her pregnancy, while Sky suffered the pain of not telling Bloom the truth and watching her suffer in pain. It was the morning of their wedding. By now, Bloom's stomach had grew a bit, but she still hadn't known she was pregnant.

Bloom had just woke up to look at husband to be. He looked back at her. Bloom smiled at him, but then ran off of the bed to go puke. Sky, once again, felt guilty. Bloom came back, breathing deep and hard at a loss of breath due to being pregnant.

Today is the day, sky thought. The day I tell her the truth.

2 hours passed. It is now 10:00. Bloom goes to get her hair, makeup, and nails done, along with putting on her dress. Once everything was done, Bloom stared out the window of their room, thinking about how, in about an hour, they would be married.

Sky knocked and came in, and Bloom turned around. They smiled at each other, and pulled in for a long kiss. But soon after they began, Sky pulled back. "Bloom, I have to tell you something"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 51 6
This fic was heavily inspired by Bailey Stark Queen's fanfic 'Fate Watch Winx'. Pretty self-explanatory, here's the link to her fanfic, go support. ...
637 7 7
for Winx Club fans,mostly for Tecna and Timmy shippers! Synopsis:Timmy Windez was a Techno Keyboard player, he was the best and the youngest Musician...
10.2K 424 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
1.4K 9 7
Keeping My Family - Winx Club Fanfiction Bloom found out she is carrying a child which is not her nor Sky's and it's her choise to keep or not, on be...