rain | myg

By sugapaste

in which a girl hands min yoongi an umbrella [lowercase intended] social media au name insert fluff, fluff an... More

✧ 1.0 ✧
✧ 2.0 ✧
✧ 3.0 ✧
✧ 4.0 ✧
✧ 5.0 ✧
✧ 6.0 ✧
✧ 7.0 ✧
✧ 8.0 ✧
✧ 9.0 ✧
✧ 10.0 ✧
✧ 11.0 ✧
✧ 12.0 ✧
✧ 13.0 ✧
✧ 14.0 ✧
✧ 15.0 ✧
✧ 16.0 ✧
✧ 18.0 ✧
✧ 19.0 ✧
✧ 20.0 ✧
✧ 20.5 ✧
✧ 21.0 ✧
✧ 22.0 ✧
✧ 23.0 ✧
✧ 24.0 ✧
✧ 25.0 ✧
✧ 26.0 ✧
✧ 27.0 ✧
✧ 28.0 ✧
✧ 29.0 ✧
✧ 30.0 ✧
✧ Bonus! ✧

✧ 17.0 ✧

1.6K 64 63
By sugapaste

[Twitter]

user(name) : surprised that he made it into the top 10

3,256 likes | 2,016 retweets

sunshinehobi : have fun!

user(name) : thanks hobie! @sunshinehobi

geniusmyg : better than u

user(name) : @geniusmyg that's only one game sweetie i won countless against you :)

geniusmyg : okay no need to expose me

taetae : now why wasn't i invited?

user(name) : @taetae ask your two roommates lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

(name) and yoongi walked around the arcade, looking for their friends. it was quite easy after hearing loud high pitch sounds. the pair found the rest at the DDR. jin and jungkook were going against one another in which jin kept complaining that his moves were difficult and that the game likes jungkook better. jimin and the rest were in a laughing fit. (name) and yoongi leaned against a wall, watching their friends play.

"there you guys are!" jae eun finally noticed the pair.

"come play!" hyerin motioned to the game as soon as jin and jungkook finished.

(name) looked up at yoongi for a moment as if asking for permission. the man gave a small nod and (name) grabbed his hand towards the game.

"yah! i didn't mean i wanna play it," yoongi deadpanned as (name) chose a song.

"i had to dance so you should too," jin stated.

"i want a reward if i win," yoongi muttered under his breath.

(name) tiptoed to whisper into yoongi's ear, "i'll give you a kiss if you win."

"hmm," a smile crept up on yoongi's face, now slightly more motivated to play.

"yah! what did you say to him?" mina hit (name)'s back playfully.

(name) just stuck out her tongue, focusing on the screen. she didn't know where that surge of confidence came from but she purposely chose a fast song knowing there was no way yoongi could win. it was fun to tease him anyway.

"yah! yah! why is it so fast??? how am i missing them?! (name), what the fuck?!" yoongi struggled to move his legs and step at the correct tiles.

the group kept on laughing at the scene. (name) had no trouble keeping up with the song which of course led her to win. she high fived all the girls in victory. yoongi scrunched his face and pouted when (name) faced him.

"no fair," he huffed.

"aww, did min yoongi want a kiss?" (name) teasingly poked his cheek as the pair followed behind the group in search of a new game.

yoongi only pouted in response causing (name) to giggle. she then linked arms with yoongi, looking out for other games to play.

"let's play air hockey!" jimin suggested, pointing towards the tables.

"i'll challenge you!" jungkook exclaimed, the group heading towards the tables.

it was an intense match. no not really. jungkook won easily. the puck hit jin in the process; that was hilarious. though jungkook's victory was short lived when mina won him. the group took turns to play but yoongi and (name) were too busy playing claw machines. it was (name)'s idea but yoongi wanted to win a plush for her. he almost used up all his tokens but managed to win a kumamon plush for (name).

"you did it!" (name) exclaimed, watching yoongi take out the plush.

"for you, princess," he grinned, handing the girl the plush. "my reward?"

"what reward?" (name) hugged the plushie, puffing her cheek.

yoongi let out a small whine and pouted, "i won something."

"not what i meant but whatever," (name) shrugged and reached to give yoongi a peck on the cheek.

"not what i expected but i'll take it," yoongi mumbled under his breath, earning a giggle from the girl.

"hey i heard there's a laser tag place nearby. let's go there?" jin informed the group.

"hell yeah," jungkook beamed, the rest nodding in agreement.

everyone's arm seemed be around their partners except for the two friends behind the group who held hands instead. the group reached the place and agreed to go against each other individually. knowing the group, everyone would probably team up with their partners. thus, mina teamed up with jungkook, hyerin with jimin, jae eun and jin and finally (name) and yoongi. it was either be the last one or pair standing or have the highest score from eliminating players and shooting targets.

everyone split up, the game started a little slow. while the others wanted to eliminate each other, yoongi and (name) decided to shoot targets together at a corner instead. they could just clean up the last few players remaining.

"hey why can't i shoot the damn thing?" (name) scrutinised the gun.

"you're pressing the wrong button, dummy," yoongi laughed at the sight.

"oh," (name) deadpanned. "okay shut the fuck up before i shoot you instead," she threatened, finally being able to shoot the targets.

screams from seokjin, jimin and the girls could be heard and loud laughter from jungkook echoed around the room.

"oh i think jungkook is close," yoongi stated, hiding behind the wall and pulling (name) beside him.

"okay stay here, i'm gonna scout the area."

(name) decided to roam around the small area, shooting the targets she missed. she also managed to shoot hyerin who was hiding the whole game. she was about to move elsewhere when she bumped into yoongi.

"oof," (name) stumbled back a little.

"there you are!" yoongi exclaimed, showing his gummy smile.

"one player is left, let's hide in that corner first," he pointed in the direction and pulled her there.

(name) was literally trapped in the corner with yoongi hovering over her. her breath quickened and she could feel her heartbeat race. his face was mere centimetres away from hers and the pair was a blushing mess.

"uh, yoongs?" (name) mumbled softly.

(name) felt him leaning in and she gasped into his mouth when his lips enveloped hers. yoongi wrapped his free hand around her wrist and she dropped her laser gun on the floor. she kissed him back, cheeks bright red as his hands pulled her closer until she's pressed against him. (name) was getting breathless until yoongi pulled away and CLICK!.

the lights on (name)'s vest turned red, indicating that she had been eliminated. the siren sounded, signalling the end of the game. she stood rooted, still processing what had happened.

"yah! min yoongi!" she yelled out, the laughing man already walking away.

"i won so i got my reward," he turned back to wink at the blushing girl.

"i'll fucking kill you," she picked up her gun and marched up to yoongi, pouting.

"you're already dead, princess. i won the game," he gave his stupid gummy smile, looking all innocent.

(name) whined as yoongi ruffled her hair.

"good job though. you're second in place," he slung his arm around (name)'s shoulder.

"you did all the work, betrayed me and stole my first kiss!" the girl whispered-yell as they emerged out of the room.

"that was my first too," he whispered into her ear, causing another blush to rise to her cheeks.

(name) tried to ignore the tingles on her lips as they walked towards the group.

"i didn't know hyung was so good at shooting games," jungkook stated, slightly upset that he didn't win. yoongi had shot him when he wasn't paying attention.

"so was (name)," hyerin exclaimed.

"i'm a natural genius," yoongi shrugged earning a playful punch to his side from (name).

"i barely did anything, hyerin-ah."

"ahh that was so fun though," mina grinned, latching onto jungkook.

"we should go out like this more often," jimin smiled.

"it's such a huge mess of a group," (name) whined.

"woah i get you wanna spend time with yoongi  alone but you gotta spend time with the rest of your friends too!" jae eun smirked, her hand on her waist.

"hey i didn't mean it like that," (name) pouted.

"just kidding. but yeah it is a large group," jae eun gave a small smile.

"just once in awhile kind of thing. i'm exhausted," (name) huffed.

"of course. let's all go home yeah? it's getting late," jin smiled, patting (name)'s back before latching onto jae eun.

yoongi stared at the girl, holding out his hand. (name) puffed her rosy cheeks, avoiding his gaze before holding his hand and interlocking their fingers.

"cute," he chuckled as he swung their arms slightly.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"are you gonna sleep over?" (name) asked yoongi as she unlocked her door.

"can i?"

"hmmm since you were a cheater just now, no you can't," (name) stuck out her tongue at him.

"aish, come on now. i'm sorry for stealing your first kiss. let me stay over please?" yoongi pleaded, pouting.

"stop that," (name) frowned, staring at the man in front of her.

"i'm not doing anything?" yoongi tilted his head to the side, still pouting.

"stop being so cute," (name) pouted, jabbing a finger at his cheek.

"am i forgiven?" he grinned, eyes hopeful.

"yeah, yeah. come in you stupid," (name) rolled her eyes and opened the door wider.

"thanks princess," yoongi gave the girl a short hug and a peck on her nose.

"hmph," (name) locked the door behind her.

"why you still salty for," yoongi complained at the sight of the girl. "you kissed me back," he added, smirking.

"okay shut the fuck up. good night min yoongi," (name) blushed intensely, rushing to her room.

she got changed and got under the covers, curled up and closed her eyes. moments later, she felt the mattress sink a little and a pair of arms snaked around her waist.

"you know, i really liked that kiss," yoongi muttered softly.

"and shit i really like you a lot and i don't know what i'm doing," he let out a small sigh, moving his head closer to hers.

"sleep tight, princess."

(name) heard everything clearly and swore her whole face was red. he probably thought that she was already asleep.

shit. what do i do now? do i ask him out? wait for him to ask me first? aaaaaaa. i like you too, stupid.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

a/n : uHm this was- idk HAHAHA
idk how to fluff but i think i'm doing it right as seen from the responses i get. i hope this chapter satisfies. i never actually planned for this fic to have written parts but here we are. i really enjoy the comments/reactions HAHA there's still more to come so stay tuned. thanks for reading this book <3

also peep that new cover i'm in love with min yoongi send help

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.1K 71
Your best friend is an idol. You live with the hottest group. What do you think will happen? 🔞Contains Smut, May Involve Mature Contents ❤️Contains...
7.8K 488 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
924K 52.6K 39
"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arranged marriage in set. he kisses me and do...
21.8K 1K 61
Completed | Editing 🐈✨ Min Yoongi, a rapper, producer and song writer of a worldwide loveable K-pop group named BTS...