Marked By The Alpha...? | Jun...

By ChimChim5618

"Marked you," said the alpha with a smirk. She started into those red blood eyes. More

|Introduction|
창틀
변화
Thank You❤❤💜💜💜
신뢰 발견
뭔가 잘못 됐어 (short chapter)
Things to cleared up
진실
도움 (very short chapter)
벌금
new books + update
타락한 천사
운영
update
인생의 비용
끝이 아니다
끝?
announcement !
평화

그녀

11.5K 277 42
By ChimChim5618

Y/n still walking behind the elder. Her face buried into the elders back. Her mind still thinking about that boy. The elder chuckled.

"Y/n, why are you like this? Its not the first time you came to school," She didn't answer.

"Y/n-"

"I dont want to answer that," she said. The elder just nod. Soon they reached the office.

"How may I help y-. Ah the Park family." The last said as she went to the back to take out a papers. When she came back she out the paper infront of Chaeyoung.

"Ms Chaeyoung, Ms Y/n and Mr Jimin?" Chaeyoung nod.

"Ok. Ms Y/n, you will have to take a extra subject." She just nod still behind Chaeyoung.

"Will I be alone?" She asked.

"Nope. There is a boy name Jungkook. He's in that extra class."

"Is he special or something to get into that class?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. But im not allowed to say that. But i can give you basic info."

"Alright, give me that basics."

"Sure. His name is Jeon Jungkook. His rank is a Alpha. He is a senior."

"Not allowed to say his pack if hes a Alpha?" Chaeyoung asked with a cold expression.

"Y-yes Ms C-chaeyoung," she answer in fear.

"Alright. We will be going." Chaeyoung took the papers and they walked out.

"Now Y/n, I want you to go get your things in the locker and then go straight to class. I need to help the student council with something." She nod and went to find her locker. Chaeyoung watched her as she disappear into the distance.

Y/n was walking down the halls when she got the familiar feeling. The feeling of someone or something is looking for me. She instantly walked faster. When she found her locker she took out everything she needs for the class and ran to class. Once she class the feeling was still there. She just sat at the back while waiting for the teacher. Some time later, the teacher came in. She quickly exit the class from the back door and went back into the class from the front door.

"Alright class settle down. We have a new student. Y/n please say your name, your rank and which pack are you from." She nod.

"Hi, I'm Park Y/n, I'm a Beta. I'm in East Night Walker pack."

"Ah I see. Perhaps your siblings are Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung?"

"Ne,"

"Okay. You can sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand." Jungkook raise his hand. Y/n started to walk closer and closer to him. She felt that feeling bacame stornger. When she reached her seat, she quickly sat down and pay close attention to what the teacher was saying.

Jungkook was daydreaming when the teacher called him." Jungkook raise your hand," He instantly raise his hand. He watched the new girl walked to the seat beside him. He suddenly felt that feeling of attraction. He soon realise that she was the girl that he saw in the hall way. No wonder he instantly felt that feeling. He couldn't believe that his mate is sitting beside him. He was admiring the flaws of her face, those plum lips, her silky hair, those little fingers fidgeting, her brown eyes everything was perfect. He was so lucky to find a mate like her. But one thing is still on his mind. How is he gonna make her his? He can only find one person to help with that. Park Jimin. He one and only brother. He knew he will be coming to this school. All he have to do now is wait and get to know her more.

As time pass class was ending. It's time for lunch soon. Jungkook was getting more excited. He's gonna ask her to sit with him. "RINGGGG!!!!!!" The bell rang. Jungkook instantly turn to Y/n. "Hey! Can I invite you to sit with me? Plus I know your brother."

"S-sure!" Y/n said.

"Alright then let's go!" Jungkook pulled Y/n. When Jungkook touched her skin, it was like touching a very fluffy blanket. It was soft and smooth. Once they reached the cafeteria, Jungkook looked around to find his hyung and noona. He soon spot them. He walked to the table his hands were laced with Y/n. It took time for him to notice that. When he actually notice that his hands were intertwine with Y/n's he immediately let go. Y/n felt empty. She didn't know why she felt like that.

"Oppa!!!!" Y/n scream while she ran to her beloved brother.

"My little munchkin!!!" Jimin said as he open his arms to hug his sister.

"Don't call me that at school!" She said as she pulled away and sat beside Jungkook.

"Jungkook! I see you met my sister," Chaeyoung said with a smirk. The young boy just nod. His cheeks were a bright shade of pink.

"Uh Jungkook can i talk to you?" Jimin asked the young boy.

"Sure hyung," Jungkook said as he follow Jimin to the bathroom.

"Is Y/n your mate?" Jimin suddenly asked. Jungkook stayed quite.

"I'm gonna ask again. Is Y/n your mate?" Jimin said nicely.

"Y-yes hyung." Jungkook answer. Jimin sigh.

"I need to tell you something. But first you need to come to my house. When are you free? Since you are a Alpha of a pack." Jimin asked with a small smile on his face.

"Um, I'm free today. My siblings are coming over. So, they can help me settle my duties." Jungkook reassured.

"Okay its settled then! Meet me at my locker okay?" Jungkook nod. Then they went out.

Chaeyoung and Y/n were sitting at the table waiting for those two when a student barged in and screamed.

"Guys!!! I found a hybrid wolf!!!!" Y/n /and Chaeyoung froze. Y/n and Chaeyoung ran off into the girls bathroom.

"Y/n did you perhaps bring that spell book?" Y/n nod and manage to make that book into a key chain. She took the key chain out and made the book into the normal size. Chaeyoung took the book and flip the pages until she saw a title The Ultima. She opened the page but saw that someone has tore it out.

"Y/n, did you tear this page?" Chaeyoung asked nervously. Y/n shake her head.

"I haven't touch the book since I got here." She said. Chaeyoung decided to call Jimin.

"Jimin!! We are in big trouble. Someone said that she found a hybrid wolf in school!!! And someone tore a page on Ultima." Chaeyoung said. Jungkook froze when he heard the word Ultima.

A/n: Please read the introduction again. I've change Jungkook's profile a little.

"What!! Ok i need to see you! Where are you?!" Jimin screamed.

"In the girls bathroom! Ugh. Okay how about this, we meet at the counciling room?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Alright. Let's go!" Jimin said. Once they ended the call, Jimin grab Jungkook and ran to the counciling room. Chaeyoung did the same. Soon they met inside the counciling room.

"So what did you mean by someone tore the page on Ultima?" Chaeyoung showed Jimin the book.

"Jungkook? Perhaps you know something about this?" Jimin asked.

"A-actually... I-I do...."Jungkook said. The others instantly looked at him.

"I'm a-actually an U-Ultima..." Jungkook confessed.

A/n
Cliffhanger!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! As you guys know Crystal snow just officially ended. New books will be coming out! If you are wondering which member I'm doing, I'm actually doing a book on day6. So staytune. I might just make a book for updates. If you like that please tell me!! Thank you for reading!!

-ChimChim5618💜[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6K 21
Jungkook simply stared at him. The small boy weakly lifted his head to meet the red eyes of the new alpha who would surely be worse than his current...
256K 8.6K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...
55.4K 2.5K 17
"Aww are you a stray?You're too pretty to be one," Jin said as the white wolf tilted his head to the side... #9 - werewolfxhuman 12/01/2019 Entered W...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...