Wattpairs Mentorship Challeng...

By WattPairsMentorship

IT'S TIME TO MEET YOUR MATCH! Please join me for the opportunity to be mentored by writers from all over the... More

WELCOME & CALENDAR
RULES & PRIZES
MENTOR LIST
WHAT IS A MENTOR?
WHAT IS A MANUSCRIPT & HOW DO YOU FORMAT IT?
WHAT IS A SYNOPSIS?
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ASK AN AGENT
MENTOR BIO'S SECTION
AMINALEEDS13
TEAM EVER AFTER
OLIVAUGHN
MORNINGTIDES
DUMDUMPOPS4
LITTLEVEE
DRUIDROSE
ESHURRICANE
TEANHEARTACHE
RENEESHANTEL
SAINTC
AMLKOSKI
KDCAMPBELL
RENTACHI
TAYXWRITER
LINAXWRITES
SEBJENKINS
AGATHAROZA
SALLYMASON1
RSKOVACH
MENTOR WISHLIST'S
MENTEE LIST
MINI CONTESTS SECTION
ELEVATOR PITCH [MINI CONTEST]
ELEVATOR PITCH [WINNERS]
DRABBLE [MINI CONTEST]
DRABBLE [WINNERS]
AESTHETIC ALLEY [MINI CONTEST]
AESTHETIC ALLEY [WINNERS]
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
FINAL SHOWCASE
SHOWCASE WINNERS

SQUIRRELG

556 56 100
By WattPairsMentorship

Gladys Quinn is a graduate student completing her Masters of Creative Writing, Publishing, and Editing. She is a method writer so if you call her by any one of her main characters, there's a high chance she will answer (especially to Ira, from her co-written series The Oasis Project). She never wanted to be a writer until she started writing by accident at the insistence of a friend. In fact, she still doesn't have a pen license, which 99% of her peers got in year 4. But living life on the edge is how she likes it, and she loves stories that are fast-paced, suspenseful, and get deep into the characters' psychology.

When she isn't possessed by her characters or joking around on twitter, Gladys likes to dabble in music. She was a composer before she was a writer and science enthusiast, and likes to play strange tunes on her unnamed 5-string bass. One day, she will finish her progressive metal concept album. 

[you can find her here: squirrelg ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
150K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
91.5K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
332K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...