ESHURRICANE

Emily is an over-30 mom of one spirited toddler and wife to a lumbersexual husband in Ontario Canada

 Emily is an over-30 mom of one spirited toddler and wife to a lumbersexual husband in Ontario Canada. She's a freelance ghostwriter and editor, and publishes all kinds of fiction on Wattpad and other places around the internet. She specializes in dark erotic romance and horror (sometimes a mix of both!) but is experienced with science fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy and paranormal romance as well. When she's not writing or reading, you can find her crocheting and drinking espresso.  

As a mentor I'm not going to pull my punches. I want your manuscript to shine and stand out and become what it's meant to be, and that means that we'll have to kick the crap out of it a little bit. I don't want you to be afraid of me, but I do want you to have a healthy understanding of the fact that I'm not going to treat your story like your baby; I'm going to help you tear it to shreds and stitch it back together into the beautiful manuscript it needs to be to get published. I will always be nice and pleasant to you! But it's tough love for your story. It's not going to be an easy journey, but it will be so rewarding and tons of fun along the way!

Can be found at ESHurricane