Absolute Nobody

De alcinaswhxre

Luisa is a newly single woman and she goes into a lesbian bar for the first time ever. ~~~~~ Roisa AU Rose is... Mais

Vodka. Neat.

142 11 11
De alcinaswhxre

A/n: This story is from the deep depths of my drafts. I originally started it writing it in like October 2018, but I decided to fix it up and upload it for Addis_Alright because they're my favourite follower and they want Roisa content, so I must deliver. I hope you enjoy <3

~~~~~

It may be a bad idea, but she's full of them, lately. She craves bad ideas. Chases them, hunts them down, and follows their every whim.

She's just going through a phase.

And anyway, what else is a 34-year old recently divorced and recently out of the closet woman supposed to do, other than go to her first lesbian bar by herself, get terribly drunk, and find some random woman to hook up with?

For the first time.

She's 34 and she's never even kissed the type of person she actually wants to kiss. She married young and stupid fresh out of college, having dated her husband since high school, having been so sure that was what she wanted.

Until he touched her, that night after the wedding -their perfect, fairytale wedding- and she was suddenly so sure that he couldn't ever be what she wanted.

She kept that secret so long.

She couldn't keep it any longer.

So Luisa is here now, unfettered from secrets and ready to have the experiences she missed out on for over a decade.

She's just not sure where to begin.

With vodka, probably.

She enters the bar without issue. No one glances at her funny, like she shouldn't here, like she clearly doesn't fit in. No one looks at her at all. It's a Thursday night, crowded enough but not packed, and she finds a spot at the bar without much issue.

The bartender is facing away from her, re-arranging some bottles on the opposite wall. She's tall and wearing overalls, loose and short, but overalls, which is not exactly what Luisa would expect from a bartender.

Then she turns around and Luisa's eyes go instantly to her chest, and she understands the outfit choice. The overalls barely cover her torso at all, and the bartender is wearing a bralette so slinky and lacey it's basically lingerie.

Luisa has no idea how everyone in the world didn't know she was gay. She is so, so gay.

"Ooh, look at you, you beautiful thing. You're new here."

Luisa's eyes jump up, and the bartender is closer, all sparkling blue eyes and the most delicious smirk Luisa ever seen. Her heart stops. She forces herself to remain composed.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I -"

"And I do mean anything." The woman winks, and Luisa feels a little heat creep up her neck. She reminds herself that it's basically this woman's job to flirt with her. She doesn't mean it, she's just angling for tips.

"A vodka. Neat. Top shelf." Luisa responds, keeping her voice level. The bartender arches an eyebrow, but nods.

"Alright. I like a woman who knows what she wants." She flashes a grin and then goes back to her bottles, red curls bouncing.

Luisa is utterly out of her depths here. She's not about to make that obvious, however. When the bartender returns with her drink she accepts it, and doesn't so much as flinch when the woman deliberately brushes their fingers together exchanging the glass.

"Don't you need my card?" Luisa asks.

"This one's on the house. Consider it a little welcoming gift."

"How do you know I'm new here? Perhaps I've been here before, and I'm swindling you."

"Oh, I'd remember that face." The woman winks. "And it's my brother's bar, I'm almost always here." She points to a sign above the bar, the name of the place, "Ruvelle's", etched out in neon letters.

"So you're a Ruvelle."

"Yes." She shrugs a shoulder. "You can call me Rose, though."

"Rose. That's a beautiful name." Luisa says, feeling the word roll over her tongue.

"Thanks. Does it earn me the right to know yours?"

"Luisa." On instinct, Luisa offers her hand to shake, although she realizes quickly it's too formal a gesture for this environment. Rose laughs and takes it in her own, pressing a kiss to the knuckles. Luisa does not blush.

"Encantadora."

"That is not how you pronounce that."

Rose laughs again and drops her hand. "Maybe you can teach me how to say it right some time." She winks again. It's absurd how often this woman winks. Luisa has never seen flirting so heavy-handed, and it's frustrating, because it's all for show. She wishes it were so easy, that she could just walk in here and find some woman instantly enraptured and willing to do terrible things to her.

But it's not. Luisa is older, clearly inexperienced, not exactly prime bar pickings. God, she hates this type of thing. It's probably why she agreed to get married so easily. The idea of dating -of searching- all over again was too exhausting.

"Or you could take proper classes."

Rose laughs again, as if delighted. "Oh, I like you, Lu. I hope this isn't your last visit here."

"I suppose that depends on the experience." Luisa says frankly. It only makes Rose's grin widen.

"I'm sure we can make it a good one, mi hermosa. Ah, excuse me, duty calls." Rose glances across the bar, where another patron is waving her over. "I'll be back, don't you worry."

As she leaves, Luisa lets herself watch the sway of Rose's hips. It looks deliberate, showy. It's still effective.

Luisa barely has time to glance around the bar or take a sip of her drink before Rose is back.

"Are you sure you don't want anything more.... fancy? I'd love to show off for you a bit. Really. I can make just about anything." Rose says, leaning forward deliberately over the bar top. Luisa lets her eyes drop, since it's clear Rose is inviting a look.

"I'm sure you're very talented." Luisa says, keeping her voice deliberately dry. "But I don't usually drink anything sugary."

"Just one, maybe? I'll make you your very own drink. Luisa inspired."

"You don't even know me."

"I'm very intuitive." Rose's smile is addictive. She's easily the most beautiful woman Luisa has ever seen, and that's saying something, considering the glow of neon lights isn't exactly flattering on most people. "Something red, I think -with a bite, a bit of fire? Simple, not overdone, but makes a statement. Sexy and strong."

Luisa raises her eyebrows. "Well, that sounds.... good." She says finally. She kind of wants to know what Rose's mouth tastes like. She wants to know if her skin would feel as soft under Luisa's fingertips as it looks.

"Consider it done." Rose taps Luisa's glass with her fingertip. "Finish that up while you're waiting for me. I won't be long."

Luisa takes Rose's advice, taking a healthy drink from the glass as she watches Rose prepare her drink. She doesn't recognize all of the bottles Rose pulls out, and she's moving fast enough that Luisa couldn't track the ingredients even if she wanted to.

She's done with her vodka when Rose returns, enjoying the warmth from the alcohol in her chest. The glass Rose places in front of her is tall, the liquid inside is a bold scarlet. It's topped with a cherry.

"The cherry doesn't really go with the flavor, but it's fun." Rose tells her.

"Are you going to do that cherry stem trick for me?" Luisa asks, despite herself.

Rose's eyes glitter. "I actually can't. But there are other things I can do with my tongue...."

"Right." Luisa ducks her head a bit and pulls the drink towards her, trying to hide the flush of her cheeks.

Rose's eyes are on Luisa's as she takes her first sip. Something sweet rolls over tongue, first, but then she's hit with a burst of something warm and hot -- whiskey, cinnamon, inspiring a smoky flavor on her tongue.

"Wow, that's-"

"Do you like it?"

"It's good. It's.... strong."

"Just like you."

Luisa laughs, but it's low on amusement. "That's where you're wrong."

Rose's expression is considering. "I don't think I am."

Luisa blinks, a little taken aback, but before she can open her mouth to respond she's interrupted by the arrival of a bearded man with kohl-lined eyes and a flashy smile.

"Rosie, darling, just what are you up to?" He says, slinging an arm around Rose's waist and pulling her into his side. She laughs, and Luisa drops her eyes, feeling suddenly disappointed. Which is unreasonable, really.

"What does it look like, D? I'm bartending." Rose responds. Luisa suddenly feels a hand on her own, and she looks up again. Rose's cool blue eyes are locked on her. "Making this lovely woman a drink."

"Yes, making her a drink, and no one else. I came over here because I suspect you are neglecting the other customers." This man -D- looks to Luisa and smiles. "You must be quite the charmer to have distracted our Rosie so terribly. She's usually bulletproof when she's working."

"I'm not very charming." Is all Luisa can think to say, but it makes D laugh. Rose's hand has not moved from Luisa's.

"She's also ridiculously humble for being the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen." Rose says. Her thumb swipes gently across the back of Luisa's hand. Luisa does not acknowledge the shiver it sends down the back of her spine. "This is my brother, Derek Ruvelle, by the way. D, this is Luisa, the world's most beautiful woman and the only one deserving of attention at my bar."

"All well and good, but we're losing money thanks to your shenanigans. Go dance with her or something, I'll take over here." Derek says and gently pushes Rose away. Luisa is still processing the amount of compliments Rose has just -apparently sincerely- thrown her way.

Rose grins and presses a kiss to Derek's cheek. "Thank you!"

"Don't thank me, you owe me a favor."

"Mmhmm." Rose turns back to Luisa, and the full force of her smile threatens to derail Luisa entirely. "So what do you say sweetheart, wanna dance?"

"I don't-"

"Don't tell me you don't dance, I know those hips can move, I saw you walk in here."

Luisa feels a flush on her cheeks and neck. She's almost annoyed at how easily she reacts to Rose.

"Screw it." She mutters, half under her breath, and rises from her barstool. She's tall enough that it's easy to lean over the counter and take one of the straps of Rose's overalls between her thumb and forefinger. It's easy to put a little bit of pressure on the fabric, to tug a surprised Rose forward just enough so that Luisa can kiss her.

So she does it.

Luisa, as inexperienced as she is here, has never been one to let herself flounder publicly. If she's gotten herself into this, she'll go through it with confidence.

She may not have kissed a girl, but she knows how to kiss. She's got a direct style, but it works for her -and it definitely, definitely works with Rose. Her lips are so soft under Luisa's. Luisa feels Rose's hands on her shoulders, fingertips pressing in, as she kisses back.

They break apart to a low whistle -- Derek, presumably. Rose is smiling, lips gloriously red, eyes bright.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected." She says, sounding delighted. "And extremely welcome."

"So. That dance?" Luisa says, struggling to keep a composed expression when what she wants most is to grin and laugh and just shout because she's done it, she's kissed a woman, and it was perfect.

"Of course." Rose slips out from behind the bar and comes to Luisa's side.

Rose slides her hand into Luisa's. "Ready?"

Luisa has never been more ready. It may be just a small step forward in her new life or the answer she's been waiting for all along, but she's ready.

Rose smiles at her, and it's like the arrival of a gift Luisa's has been waiting for her whole life.

She steps into the crowd holding her hand. It's the best idea she's had in years.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9M 83.1K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.4M 274K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...