Nikita of the Kiriyu[Naruto F...

Bởi Valerie_Satomi

She was a girl that seen and felt pain. Her family, her clan, her friends. All of them...Died. It was a mirac... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
Two Vs. Nikita
Academy
Team 7
Cooperate or not
Don't die on me
Tazuna
Enter:Zabuza
Fight a rogue ninja
Training
Nightmare
Hero of the Country
Strong
Gone
Intruders
Catch up
Commence the Chunin Exam
Information
Ongaku Clan
Written Exam
Confused
Author-chan is bugging
Confrontation
Informtion about OC
Survive
A sword for a sword
Golden Eye
Light
Changed
Warning
Trust
Game Over

Game of Thrones

1K 21 2
Bởi Valerie_Satomi

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:GAME OF THRONES

I was enraged.

I then summoned my light sword.

I will kill her.

A life for a life

I then lunged at her but came to a halt as her other teammates block the way and I glared at them.

"Step Aside"I said in a threatening voice.

"Let her be Yuu and Yoru"She said as the two eyed her.

"Tsk"I scoffed.

"Either way I will take your life as a payment for the lives your brother take"I said as I felt anger,frustration and revenge take over my body and I grip my light sword.

"I can explain"She said but my mind won't listen it just wanted to get revenge.

I then attacked but before my sword can get in the perimeter of the two.

She block my sword.

"Please listen"She said as she struggles to block my sword.

I then slammed my sword and she dodge and I got annoyed.

"It was the Game of Thrones"She said as she eyed me with pleasing eyes.

"Game of Thrones?"I asked confused

"Yes the Game of Thrones"She said and I relax as my heart told me to listen but my mind said I should take revenge.

Revenge.

To avenge my clan.

Is that really what I wanted.

"Will you listen?"She asked but I cannot answer her.

"Please" She said bowing her head touching the ground.

"Yoshino you don't need to do that"The brown haired boy asked the girl.

"I am fine Yuu" She said reassuring the boy.

Her deep blue hair then swayed as her onyx eyes gazed at me.

"I I I will l-listen" I said stuttering but in any case their is an attack I will hve my sword.

"It all started on the Game of Thrones" She said as she eyed the ground

Flashback

Have you ever wonder how the Ongaku Clan choose their heir?

Well it was not like how other clans normally chose their leader.

In the Ongaku Clan the choosing of the heir is done through what they call..

Game of Thrones

It is a competition held on the Ongaku village where its main goal is to see the last man standing...

In this game its either

Kill or be killed

The game is attend by different branch family in the Clan.

The Xia branch as the most respected one.

While the Feng branch family was the most lowest.

It was already the last stage in which only two is left.

One is to be the heir.

One is to play as the Knight.

This stage is a test to see if you can surpass your four main weakness.

They will put you in a strong genjutsu as this genjutsu will show you your most feared weaknesses.

At the very last I won.

At last I can rebuild my family's name.

Bit people disagree with it.

They said I can never be a heir

They said I will never be a heir.

Still even when I won.

I became a shadow as I was announced as the knight as Your became the King.

Because the elders feared that I will assassinate the heir and take his place they out a seal on me

One seal that connected my heart to their hands.

One snap with their hands and I can die.

Dying is easy but living is not.

That us why my brothers killed your whole clan so that they can free me from my seal by using the great flute of the Satomi.

End of flashback

Nikita then let go of her sword as it clash to the ground as the Satomi coveted her mouth as she cried her heart out.

She was wrong

She thought the Ongaku killed the Satomi to clear one of their obstacle on being the best.

She was damn wrong.

"I I was wrong" I said as I brace myself.

"It was okay" The girl said as she slowly approach me.

"Everyone make mistakes" She said as she hug me.

"I I am sorry" I said as I hug the girl

Mom you are right always, right?

Kill the exams for not letting me update and just review so sorry

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
421K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
165K 6.9K 40
Sasuke Uchiha never left Konoha. The Uchiha massacre never happened. Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's older brother, didn't join Akatsuki. Sasuke was never c...