reputation | bang chan (DISCO...

By bodohsundal

"You've got nothing unlike me. I have power in reputation yet you are just using me for your own benefits. I... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
News Flash (Really Short Chapter)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
discontinuation

2

169 7 14
By bodohsundal

Bang Chan POV

(Friday)

The sunlight beams escaped the blinds and shone directly onto my face. I groaned and shuffled around. I tossed and turned but unfortunately, I got up. On cue, my alarm clock blared with its annoying yet, useful tone. I dragged my feet towards the bathroom as clanking and arguing noises filled the background.

"YAH! NO ONE PUTS FISH OIL ON BREAD!"

"YOU ARE SO BASIC! JAM IS ONLY FOR BASIC BITCHES!"

"But.. this toast is my jam though."

"..."

"Jisung, pack your things and leave this house."

I chuckled as I buttoned up my shirt. I adjusted my collar and shook my head. I stood there as Jisung, Changbin and Felix argued about the smallest things that didn't even matter. They were too immersed in their argument that they didn't notice my presence. I coughed and they looked at me, waved for a split second before continuing their argument.

I grabbed for a plate of toast and was about to munch before Changbin stopped me.

"This is bread, right?" He asked while holding up a piece of loaf of bread. I nodded.

"Jisung, what is this?"

"Advanced dough," He murmured and bit onto the toast Changbin was holding. I wheezed and tried to calm myself down by drinking tea.

"W-What about Felix? Yah, what is this?" He pointed to his grey sweater.

"Dark white?" I spat out my tea and choked on it for a second. I excused myself and coughed harshly.

Changbin walked up to me and whispered, "Can we kick them out?"

"YAH ISN'T THIS MY HOUSE? WHY WOULD YOU KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE?"

I shook my head. I grabbed my backpack and a piece of toast in my mouth. After stuffing everything in my mouth, I wore a mask.

"Bye!" They waved in a much more high-pitched and girlish voice. I chuckled and quickly left for school.

--hehe--

"Make way for the princess, Aemin!" Students quickly pave a way for.. who? I shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Yah, who do you think you are? Aemin is walking and you're in her way. What's your name?" A boy walked up to me and pushed my shoulder. My eyes fell upon his name tag, Lee Minho. I shot him an instant glare and pointed at my mask. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my collars, shoving me to a locker nearby.

"Yah, he's just a transfer. Let him go," Another red-haired boy pushed him off. I fell to the ground and observed the scene. He had a mixture of masculine and feminine face. Cute and dandy boy.

"S-Seungmin! Please don't tell Aemin! I'm sorry," Minho immediately apologized.

"Why are you apologising to me? Shouldn't you be apologising to him?"

"Sorry," He muttered.

"Run along now," The crowd of students scattered including Minho himself. I could have sworn that he shot a quick glare at me. I returned my attention to the boy. Kim Seungmin. His name tag hung loosely and I pointed at it. He shrugged and helped me up. I took out my name tag and passed it to him. He looked puzzled and nodded.

"I guess you can't really talk because of your flu. I'm Seungmin! I'll help you around," I bowed and took out my notebook. Before I was able to ask who is Aemin, another crowd pushed me aside. He grabbed a hold of me and waved goodbye.

"HOE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" His screeching soon turned into a pile of laughters. After a while, everyone walked to their classes. I wandered all around and managed to find my classroom. 2co1. I cringed at its formality.

"2co1? More like 2ne1. Much more better," I thought to myself.

I knocked onto the door and waited for a response. I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It turns out to be the teacher.

"Ah, you're the new student. Bang Chan isn't it?" I nodded and she told me to wait outside.

"Students, we have a new transfer joining our class so please welcome him," Many whispers and claps could be heard from outside. I slightly blushed at some of their comments but put on my poker face. I decided to interfere and I walked into the classroom. Once again, the class was full of murmurs. My eyes fell upon a girl whacking a red-haired boy. Seungmin.

"Aish, they acting lovey-dovey again. Aemin-ssi, PDA isn't allowed in our school!" Seungmin was flushed red while the girl threw eye glares. She looked at me and we made eye contact in which, I broke it when the teacher called my name.

"Moving on, could you please introduce yourself?" I nodded and took a chalk from the board. I started writing all the necessary details but not too much. A part of me has a bitter side and the other is the loving type.

"I am Bang Chan from Australia, Sydney. I am having a terrible flu and would prefer not to talk to anyone," Everyone read and I was speechless by how synchronised this class is. Soon, it would be my class, team and squad.

"You may sit next to Aemin. Aemin, please stand for Chan," The girl punched her fist in the air and I dreaded to her. She seemed like the girl who was popular. Many would've killed me to sit next to her. I rolled my eyes at the unpleasant rumors surrounding her and immediately took a seat next to her. I took out my notebook and wrote to her.

"Can I borrow a pen?"
She paused for a minute before continuing.

"Sure."

After she passed me her pen, she took out a mechanical pencil. I almost feel bad because she passed her only pen to me. Mental note to never let Felix pack my bag ever again. She was familiar but I don't know how. I ignored the nagging feeling in my stomach.

--
I packed my bag as everyone's chair screeched with others shuffling around. Ms Kim's screaming didn't even help it out. It was just a classroom of noise. I heard sobs behind me. Aemin was the only one behind me.

I quickly turned and she was rocking herself back and forth. Seungmin jumped over my desk and sung a lullaby to her. I didn't know what was happening so I made sure no one was here except us. Luckily, the classroom was just in a messy condition. After a while, they left and went elsewhere.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself.

I plugged in my headphones and decided to go to the field I saw earlier. The school wasn't that big but I could manage my way around. I chose a spot where it was shady. A pile of autumn leaves sat there perfectly for someone to lie on. I rested on it and watched the sky.

Leaves were flying along with the wind. The clouds added colours to the sky. The once pinkish-orange turned into bright blue. I closed my eyes and hummed to a melody. A few minutes later, I heard shuffling in the background. I jumped up and a figure flinched. It was Seungmin. I laid back down and kept silent, as usual. He shrugged and cautiously laid next to me.

"Hey, I've been wondering. Why can't you talk? I don't think you just have a flu,;" I panicked and made a X cross with my hands on the other.

"Why not?" I took out a notebook and started scribbling.

"I have my personal reasons. But, you caught me with that flu excuse."

"Ahh, I get it. It's okay, you don't have to tell me now. I'd just wanted to know. I'll be resting for a bit," I let out a relief sigh and nodded. I flipped over to observe his face.

He had a small and cute face. He reminded me of Wonpil from Day6. His face was enough to tell his charms. If it were to add up with his personality, he would be a perfect prince. His nose was adorably cute and small.

I silently gushed over how cute his face was that I didn't notice another figure had already shown up. I rolled back when Seungmin's eyes fluttered opened. He chuckled as my body hit against a log.

"Seungmin-ah!" A chill run down my spine. I looked over my shoulder and gasped when I saw Jisung and a boy. He winked at me while the other shot Seungmin dirty looks.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Seungmin questioned and sat up. I rolled back and sat up.

"Nothing much. I just want to know how Aemin is handling it. Is she okay?"

"She's asleep for now. Let her be." Seungmin mumbled as if he was upset at her. The others nodded.

"Ah! I'm Hyunjin and this is Jisung. We're your classmates," I bowed and they smiled.

"I'm hungry," His stomach rumbled and we all walked towards the cafeteria. Jisung pulled me back slightly and whispered.

"Hyung, your gayness was showing just now," I whacked the back of his head. He hissed like a cat and ran back with the rest. I pulled my mask tighter and caught up with the rest.

--
I watched as everyone ate in silence. Jisung nudged me and I refused to eat. He pouted and shoved a sweet in my pocket secretly. I ruffled his hair and he grinned. Seungmin and Hyunjin watched us, suspiciously.

"Have you both met before? You two seemed so close together," I nodded and looked at Jisung to explain.

"We're roommates!" Seungmin and Hyunjin ooh'ed after clearing up the misunderstanding.

"Let's hurry, class is about to begin. I'll wake Aemin up," I eyed Jisung as he hurriedly left to wake Aemin up. Seungmin and Hyunjin finished their last few bites. I unwrapped a sweet and made sure no one was watching me. I quickly pulled down my mask and popped the candy into my mouth, pulling back the mask to its original state.

"AISH! I ALMOST SAW YOUR MOUTH!" I winked at them and walked to class with them under my trail. We all separated and sat at our assigned seats. I was doodling some cartoon character I saw this morning. The door slid opened and a bunch of guys or girls were already screaming for her name.

"Aemin-ah~" They sang.

Aemin nodded awkwardly and walked over to Seungmin who seemed very uncomfortable under her gaze. I couldn't really hear their conversation when Aemin hushed him and cupped his mouth, Seungmin pushed Aemin's hands away. I lowered my music volume and listened in.

"Just leave me alone," He turned around and focused on his notes. Aemin sighed and gave me a look. She then sat down and revised her notes.

"Change your attitude or you'll lose him. He is about to give you up with that attitude or mindset of yours."

"Yah, who are you to tell me to change my attitude? You don't even know me."

"I'm just warning you. Once you lose him, you lost yourself. Grip onto him so you wouldn't lose him."

"What are you? Shakespeare?"

"Whatever happened just now, I hope you are getting better. Don't worry, it was just me who saw you, the rest was already at the cafeteria."

"Y-You must keep this a secret please," My eyes widened when she grabbed my wrist. I let go of her tight grasp and scribbled down onto my notebook.

"Song Aemin, I appreciate that you are welcoming Chan but please, pay attention to my lesson," She let go. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jisung looking at me worriedly. I brushed it off and focused in class.

--

I waited outside the gates for Jisung.

"Sorry about just now. The headache was really overwhelming and I--"

"Aemin-ssi! Smile for us!"

"Sorry, as you were saying?"

"Right, I just wanted to--"

"Aemin-ssi! Blow a kiss at the camera!"

"Again, sorry about that--"

"Aemin-ssi! A phrase to describe your entire school journey?"

"Best of both worlds."

"Could you repeat it again Seungmin-"

"You know what? I'm leaving. The headache is returning again. Don't look for me, I'll just be at home."

A red-haired figure ran out from the school gates. I stayed and continued waiting for Jisung. He finally appeared and we both walked home together. I held the umbrella high, shielding us from the rain. It was a comfortable silence surrounding us.

He skidded around a puddles and mud which was beginning to form. Many people ran towards shelter or shielded themselves with either an umbrella or their hands. I admired the view and ran my hand through my hair. Unfortunately, we reached home faster than expected. It was all fun and games until he brought up a sensitive topic.

"Hyung, are you going to keep wearing that mask forever?" I shrugged and nodded. He unlocked the door. I hummed and he sighed.

"I hope you find the opportunity to release your inner soul free,"

"Even if it is moving on without Woojin-hyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
10.6K 681 29
"I knew it wasn't you two. It couldn't be. You guys wouldn't do something like that." Started: 7/24/23 - 1/14/24
8.3K 216 49
[COMPLETED] "look, we live the same world but we're so different so stop trying to get me to like you" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 �...
95.7K 2.4K 40
"god why do i have to sit next to you?" "it's not like i want to sit next to you either."