Kidnapped by one direction. (...

By i_like_food08

This is the story of a girl who one day is happily walking home from school when she is kidnapped by the one... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.

chapter 23.

98.7K 2K 544
By i_like_food08

chapter 23.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Currently i am lying upside down on Louis’ bed with my head hanging off, watching him just lay on the floor staring at the roof. This is so boring.

"Louis can’t we just go out? I’m boreeeedddd!" I whined.

"NEVER!" Louis screamed jumping up off the floor.

"So what, we’re just gonna sit here forever in silence doing nothing?"

"How about we play a game?!" He suggested excitedly.

"What kind of game?"

"TRUTH OR DARE!" He yelled.

He started jumping around the room like an excited child... Or puppy...

"Louis, don’t we need more than 2 people to play?"

"Nope! Now sit up so we can play!"

I sat up near the headrest of the bed and was about to play when i realized it’s 4pm and i haven’t showered yet...

"Wait! Louis we can play in a sec but can i shower first?" I asked.

"Fiiiiiiiine." He pouted.

"Uh oh."

"What uh oh?"

"I need my stuff so i have to make a run for it to my room..." I said worriedly.

"Are you insane?! No!"

"Please Louis! Just let me, I’ll be extra careful and they won’t get me."

"Fine. But if you get caught i won’t come and save you!"

"Thanks boo!"

I slowly and quietly unlocked the door and took a peek into the hallway. No one’s here. I think i can hear the TV on downstairs. Good!

I silently ran back into mine and Niall’s room and entered and locked the door behind me. Hopefully Nialler isn’t in here. I checked the whole room and there is no sign of anyone here. Good! I grabbed one of the outfits Louis got me from the wardrobe and took it into the bathroom with me.

I did whatever i usually do in the shower then got out. I dried myself and moisturized then got dressed.

I actually look so much like Louis... Except for the fact that i’m black and also a girl.. Hah. I went out into the room and prepared myself to sprint to Louis’ room.

Let’s just hope he left the door unlocked! I opened my door slowly and quietly then saw that nobody was there so i sprinted to Louis’ room only to find the door locked! Shit! I can hear people running downstairs... Great, i’m gonna die! I started smashing on Louis’ door and screaming out to him.

"LOUIS! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled banging on the door.

"What’s the secret password?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I DON’T KNOW! DO YOU WANT YOUR TWIN TO LIVE OR NOT?! NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"Nope! That’s not it!"

I saw Liam standing at the bottom of the stairs smirking with Zayn and Niall behind him... Uh oh.

"LOUIS! PLEASE!" I begged.

"What’s the password?"

"UH?! I DONT KNOW?! CARROTS?!"

As soon as i said that, the 3 boys started running up the stairs then Louis opened the door and pulled me inside his room and locked the door.

"What in gods name is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed.

"Excuse me but all you had to do was say the secret password."

"It was a life or death situation and you expect me to say a password so that i could live?!"

"Well you’re alive aren’t you?"

"Shut up."

"NOW LETTUCE PLAY!" He announced. "See what i did there?"

"Yeah yeah."

We both sat cross-legged on Louis’ bed looking at each other.

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Uh truth!"

"Aw!" He pouted. "Why did you perform that song to Harry? I didn't know you could sing and you sounded almost like cher lloyd herself."

"Because he cheated on me and yeah i wanted him to know how i felt. Truth or-"

"Wait! How about we make this a bit more interesting?" He smirked.

"How?"

"Whoever refuses to tell the truth or do a dare has to give the other person $100 for each one." He announced with an evil smile.

"Deal. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to... Post on twitter that your gay with Harry and you cuddle him every night." I smirked.

"No!"

"Fine. Hand over the money then!" I replied cockily.

"But-"

"Uh uh! You made up the rule so tough titties!"

"Fine. I’ll give you it when we’re finished. Truth or dare?" 

"I didn’t do mine yet!"

"Fine. Go." He said pouting.

"Uh i dare you to lick the toilet seat!"

"Okay!" He said excitedly.

He ran to the bathroom and i ran with him to see if he’d actually do it and HE DID! YUCK! I feel sorry for Eleanor now.. She has to kiss those rotten toilet seat lips.

"Louis!"

"Yes love?"

"That’s disgusting!" I replied making a disgustedface.

"Come on love, i’m the only one who uses it." He replied shrugging as if that was normal.

"Still! You little grot!"

"Little? You’re shorter than me and younger than me!"

"Oh well, either way you’re still a grot!"

"Shall we continue the game?" He asked.

"Yup!"

We ran back over to the bed and sat in the same positions as before.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Uhhhhhhhhh. Dare." I replied. And Louis just smirked evilly. I now regret choosing dare.

"Wait! I change to truth!" I said quickly.

"Uh uh! You can’t do that love!"

"Fine. What’s my stupid dare?"

"You have to... Run downstairs, find Liam and kiss him."

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"I’m joking love! But seriously you have to run downstairs, find Nialler then kiss him. ON THE LIPS." 

"But-"

"Is that $100 that you’re willing to give back to me?" He questioned cheekily. I will no give him the satisfaction of having his money back!

"Fine. But if Liam grounds me or anything like that from what we did before just know that i will find you and i will kill you."

"Yeah, yeah. Now go." He laughed.

"Shouldn’t you be watching to make sure that i actually do it?"

"Nope! I’ll be able to listen to what’s going on seeing as Liam’s reaction will give it away." He smirked.

"Okay. Bye stupid twin."

I walked out of the room and downstairs quietly in search of Niall. I walked towards the lounge room and peeked from behind the wall only to see Zayn, Liam and Niall watching TV. Zayn and Liam are on the big couch together and Niall’s sitting on a seat by himself on the other side of the room. I’m so nervous right now. I can feel the butterflies going insane in my tummy... Okay. Here i go!

I ran straight past Liam and Zayn while Liam was saying something to me but i wasn’t listening and ran straight up to Niall, pulled him up off the chair, grabbed his cheeks in my hands and kissed him. It only lasted for about 2 seconds then i ran for my life back upstairs to Louis’ room, not even wanting to see the reaction of the boys especially Niall.

I ran into the room and shut and locked the door behind me only to see Louis rolling all over the bed laughing.

"HAR HAR. Yes that was just so hilarious. I hate you." 

"B-b-but" He bursted out laughing.

"You were watching weren’t you?"

"Maybe." He laughed again..

"Okay. Let’s just forget that embarrassing moment and we’ll continue the game yeah?"

Louis just nodded and we sat in the same positions as before once again.

"Tomlinson, truth or dare?"

"Tomlinson aye?"

"Yes? It is your last name. Now truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Eleanor had sex?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"YOU CAN’T ASK THAT!" He gasped.

"I believe i can. Now answer it."

"I’d rather just give you another $100." He groaned.

"Fine. You now owe me $200. Shall we stop playing before you end up broke?"

"Sure!"

"Louis what’s the time?"

"Uh 10 past 6 why?"

"Are you guys going anywhere tomorrow?" I asked curiously.

"Yup! We have a photo shoot at like 9 till 12 then an interview from 1 till 2 but we probably have to stay longer then after that we will probably go out to eat then come back here. Why?"

"Oh good!" I exhaled.

"Good? Are you planning on escaping?! Oh my own twin is trying to leave me!" He fake cried clutching his heart. "My heart is broken!"

"Louis i’m not trying to leave! I was thinking about getting my hair done with the money you owe me." I smiled.

"Oh cool! I trust you but i don’t think Liam does and he will lock you in here anyways so how about i leave a key for you here when we leave and I’ll text you so you know where to find it?" He seems more planned about this than i even am..

"Thanks Louis! You’re the best twin ever!" I hugged him.

"Oh i know i am love. But what are you getting done?"

"If i told you, i would have to kill you." I warned with a straight face. "Jokes but it’s a surprise!"

I stopped there because i have no idea why but i did hahah. It’s not good chapter but yeah aha i hope you guys enjoyed it, maybe.. and thanks for reading! :) xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.
64.2K 847 21
*Originally Kidnapped By The One And Only One Direction* Kelsey just wanted a day out at the park; smelling flowers, watching the birds, and get kidn...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.