Money

By Arandomshipper

This isn't an original idea. My friend @caffeineandsarcasm came up with it and she said I could write it. I'm... More

Introduction
Taken and Examination
Pain and training
Meeting and greeting
Rules and regulations
Taunting and Flaunting
Tasks And Masks
Masquerade and Slave Trade
Sluts and Bucks
Awake and Slaved
Love or Lust

Pleasure and Leisure

73 2 0
By Arandomshipper

(Sorry this is late. I was very upset and dealing with something huge in my life. Sorry for making you guys wait)

I moaned as he gripped my neck tightly and bit down on my neck roughly. "M-Master!" I moaned and bucked back into him.

"Shut up." He growled in my ear and I nodded as he continued to kiss down my back. He kissed my hole when he got down to it.

I gasped when he started to lick around it. "Master..." I breathed out and started to bounce back onto his face.

"You wanna ride on my face baby? Huh?" Master mumbled and held my hips as I bounced back onto him.

"I love your tongue in me. Everything about you pleasures me." I pant and grabbed my penis. "Can I please touch myself? I need you."

"Go for it you slut. Touch yourself for me." Master instructed and I did as he asked. I don't know what was happening to me. I was getting more willing to do what Master asked of me.

I moved my hand quickly on my penis as he licked around my hole. "So... good..." I moaned and bucked into my hand and continued to bounce back onto his face.

Mark pulled away from my hole and lined up with me. "Gonna fuck your needy little ass." Master growled and started to push into me.

I moaned and bucked back onto him. I craved his dick. I wanted it in me. "Yes. Fuck me. Want your dick in me, around me. I crave it." I begged and moaned as he pushed further into me.

"You're such a needy whore aren't you? You're such a whore." Master growled and started to thrust into me.

I moaned at everything thrust and bucked back onto him. "Can I ride you? Master please." I begged and master flipped so I was on top and I started to bounce onto him.

"You love this cock don't you? Yeah you fucking do. Don't lie."

"I wouldn't lie. I love your cock. I always want your dick in me. Always want it thrusting into me." I leant down and kissed him while bouncing onto him.

He thrust up into me and I cried out in pleasure. I continued to kiss him full of lust. "You're just my cock warmer. My slutty cock warmer." Master kissed all over my neck as I bounced on him.

"All yours to use. Play around with me all you want..." I breathed out, feeling drunk on his dick. I was cock drunk. All I wanted was him fucking me.

Master grunts and holds my hips. "I'm close. I'm gonna cum into you whore." He growls and bucks into me.

"Cum into me master. I am yours. Fill me up with your cum." I panted and bucked up. "I'm close too master." I breathed out.

"Only cum after I have." Master instructed and came into me. I moaned out as I felt him fill me up.

I did as aster asked and came only after I was sure that he had finished as well. "Master!" I cried out and came onto our stomachs and the bed. "Thank you for the pleasure master." I breathed out and lay onto his lap.

Master didn't push me off of him and held me closer. I smiled at the affection he was giving me. It felt good to be up against his chest now. I felt at peace next to him.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but in this very moment it felt like he had never done anything wrong to hurt another human. As if he never raped me in the first place, he felt like my lover and we were only doing a scene.

I cuddled up into his chest and closed my eyes, it was nice to relax. "I have an idea. You can follow me around today and you won't have to do any chores, as long as you're open to me doing anything."

I gasped and felt myself nodding before I even realised what I as agreeing to. All I knew is that I wouldn't have to do any chores here. "That's fine with me master. What is on the agenda today?" I asked softly.

He grunted and began to get up. "I have a couple meeting with people today but not much else." He looked through a wardrobe full of different types of lingerie. I guess it was mine since I was his personal slave. It felt nice to own something, even if it was full of stuff that I don't like, it was still technically mine.

"Alright... I will go with you Master." I waited as he handed me lingerie which I put on quickly. I ignored what I looked like and Master looked me over.

"Need to put some meat on your bones. Too skinny for my liking." he mumbled and lifted my arms up which were significantly bony. He looked my body over once more and nodded. "I guess you weren't in that facility long enough to get fed up appropriately. I'll get that fixed though." Master said smugly.

I nodded and looked down. "Thank you for feeding me food master. I'm so grateful that you would do it for me." I said with a small smile on my face to show I was truly grateful for what he was doing. Was I really falling for this monster?

Master lead me downstairs by a leash that he had attached to my collar. He tugged on it every so often that it would choke me and I'd fall down by his feet again. It felt weird to be choked but it also felt kind of nice? What is this monster doing to me.

We made our way down to the dining room rather quickly, Master was really tugging on my leash while we got closer and closer. "Come on slave. Do you want your food or not?" He growled out every time I slowed my crawling, it's hard to do when your knees hurt so much.

"N-No master. I would like my food." I then kept up with him, not daring to miss out on the opportunity to eat food other than the food that Signe makes. It's good but it's not filling in the slightest.

"Then keep moving. The chefs went through a lot of trouble to make this for us." He sounded almost like a parent scolding their child. I don't know how to feel about that.

He lift me up and sat me on his lap while he sat at the head of the table, it was the biggest table I'd ever seen and there was only the two of us.

More footsteps came down the hall as I seen Ethan and Master Tyler come into the room. Ethan was right up against Tyler's legs, he was absolutely smitten with him. "Tyler. Glad to see you could come to our little feast." Master chuckled as Tyler sat down beside him.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Tyler chuckled and sat Ethan on his lap. "I'm hungry as well anyway." He smiles and watches as plates and plates of food came out of the kitchen.

"There we go. Hope you're hungry boys. Need to feed you up, you're too skinny for your own good." Master said and started to feed me spoonful's of whatever food it was. It was obviously something I hadn't had in a while. Like most foods.

"I am very hungry master." It's true. The smell alone was making my stomach rumble intensely. Everything smelled amazing to me and I ate every bite of what he gave me.

Soon enough I began to get full. "Master... I can't eat much more." I panted but smiled good. I didn't know how much I weighed but I'm guessing it was maybe just hitting 100lbs.

"You've ate enough. Good boy." Master put me below his feet. "Now. Show me how thankful you really are of me."

I moved my head to the side and burped softly. I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly. "I will Master." I took the zipper of his jeans and pulled them down to take his dick out. I held it between my hand and started to jerk him off quickly.

Master moaned and bucked up into my hand. "Suck me off whore." He commanded and I did as told and took him into my mouth. I started to bob my head quickly while he moaned. He was eating the food that I left over while I was sucking him off.

"Are you close Master?" I asked against his dick then I continued to suck him off. I don't know why that felt so good to have him in my mouth. I loved him so much. Why do I love him...

"I'm close Slave." Master grunted and bucked into my mouth and I gagged on his cock. "You need to work on that gag reflex." Master instructed and I nodded.

I just bobbed my head faster and sucked onto him. "Cum into my mouth." I panted and grabbed the base of his dick and I started to jerk him off.

"Of course you would like that you dirty whore." Master growled and came into my mouth. He groaned and bucked into my mouth when he did.

I smiled and swallowed it before pulling off of his dick and I put my chin on his thigh. Master picked me up and put me on his lap. I leant against his chest and rubbed my bloated stomach. "Thank you for letting me pleasure you."

Master also started to rub my stomach as well. "Think you can eat some more?" Master grabbed some leftover food and held it up to me.

I was completely full but I didn't want to disappoint Master, so I took another bite. "Thank you for the food Master." I said after swallowing what was in my mouth.

"Don't want you to starve. That would reflect badly on me." Master and Tyler chuckled and he began to pet me again. It kind of hurt when he said it wasn't for me. It was for his benefit.

Tyler stood up and held onto Ethan's leash. "We must be taking our leave now."

"So must we anyway." Master stood up and I got off of his lap for him to grab my leash as well. I waited for him to start walking so I could follow him to wherever we were going now. "I've got some work to complete." I guess we were going to his office.

"Alright Master." I was glad my day wouldn't me doing a bunch of different chores. It was just a lot of sex but relaxation at the same time.

He lead me up the stairs and into a very far away part of the house which I assume was his office. I looked around since I had never been around this part of the 'house' if you could even call it that. It was definitely a mansion and no one could tell me otherwise.

He went into the room and it was huge. It was like an office building in his office. I had an office when I had a house and it was nothing like this. "Alright. I just have some work to do right now but you just stay under my desk until I tell you it's ok for you to come out of it." He instructed and lead me to his desk.

I instantly did as I was told and got under his desk. I didn't know how long I would be under the desk for though. Master was a very busy man, so I could be sitting here for hours. I don't mind though. I have master with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Master had finished up with his work and I am sucking him off. It felt to have him abck in my mout. I missed it. Master isn't as bad as I thought he was at first. "Faster whore." He tugged on my hair and I moaned and did as he asks.

"That's a good slut." He praised and I smiled around his dick. "My good whore." He growled and tugged on my hair again as I moaned around him.

"Always yours. I'm your dirty whore and slut." I moaned and sped my bobbing up. I wanted his cum. I just wanted it.

"Damn right you are." Master groaned and bucked up into my mouth and came. I sucked more and swallowed all of his cum.

I pulled away and panted softly. "I love you..." I rest my head on his lap and closed my eyes as he stroked my hair.

Master didn't reply to what I said but I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep in my nice comfy 'bed'. "Cmon. I know you're tired. Let's head back to my room."

Is he going to let me sleep? Oh wow... "Ok Master." I smiled and began to follow him out of his office.

He lead me back to his massive room but the room beside us bed was thumping. Must be Ethan and Master Tyler. "Get in your bed." He instructed and I climbed into my bed. "You can sleep."

I smiled and curled up. "Thank you for letting me sleep Master." I yawned and closed my eyes.

I heard Master wall over to his desk and type something on his computer before I fully fell asleep.

(I'm so sorry for how late this is. I've not been feeling very motivated but I'll get back on a regular publishing time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 374 62
Yugyeom x male reader [Jun Duri] ¡Requested by @FancyOoO! Sensation fades when you don't feel, Vision fades when you don't see, Memories fade when yo...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
13.4K 435 25
I saw that twinkle. I know my boy and he had that twinkle. My boys in love. He's in love and he don't know it yet. I hope he realizes before it's too...
448K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...