X-files saison 12 (Complète)

By scullyanderson50

Voici une 12 ème saison imaginaire. Pour ceux qui souhaitent lire les premier chapitre je vous invite a clike... More

Chapitre 55/ confidence et confiance
Partie 55/ confianza y confianza
Chapter 55/ confidence and confidence
Partie 56/ Un peu de repos
Partie 56/ some rest
Partie 56/un poco de descanso
Partie 57/ Juste ami
Partie 57/ just friend
Partie 57/ solo amigo
Partie 58/ joyeux aniversaire
Partie 58/ Happy birthday
Partie 58/ feliz cumpleaños
Partie 59/ Ne me quitte pas...
Partie 59/ Do not leave me
Partie 59/ No me abandones
Partie 59/ Ne me quitte pas... Dernière partie
Partie 59/ Do not leave me... Last part
Partie 59/ No me abandones...última parte
Partie 60/ Maggie
Partie 60/ Maggie
Partie 60/ Maggie
Partie 61/ Premier contact
Partie 61/ First contact
Partie 61/ Primer contacto
Partie 62/ Dossiers cachés
Partie 62/ hidden folders
Partie 62/ carpeta oculta
Parrie 63/ tête à tête
Partie 63/ head-to-head
Partie 63/ Frente a Frente
Partie 64/ Preparatifs
Partie 64/ PREPARATIVE
Partie 64/ preparativo
Partie 65/ Bill Scully
Partie 66/ Mariage
Partie 66/ Just Married
Partie 66/Matrimonio
partie 67/ Lune de Miel
Partie 67 / Honeymoon
Partie 67/ Luna de miel
Partie 68/ partenaire, mère et epouse
Partie 68/ pareja, madre y esposa
Partie 69/ Mes étoiles filantes
Partie 69 / My shooting stars
Partie 69/ Mis estrellas fugaces
Partie 70/ Boston
Partie 71/ La verité
Partie 70/ Boston
Partie 70/ Boston
Partie 71/ The Truth
Partie 72/ Qui suis je?
Partie 71/ La verdad
Partie 72/ Who i am?
Partie 73/ La Californie (1ère partie)
Partie 74/ La Californie (2ème partie)
Partie 75/ La Californie (dernière partie)
Partie 76/ Fin
Partie 72/Quién soy
Partie 73/ Californie (1ere partie)
Partie 74/ Californie (2eme partie)
Partie 76/ Final

Partie 68/partner, mother and wife

50 1 0
By scullyanderson50

It was 2 months since the wedding. Summer was settling in and Scully had gone back to work. Luckily she had access to the hospital's daycare, which allowed her to have Maggie at the same place as her job. Debbie was very diligent in her work as an assistant. She loved managing schedules, writing reports, and linking the FBI with autopsies in court. Scully tried to train her as much as possible in what she knew best. She left Debbie to the research department 1 time a week to find ideas for her thesis that she would have to give back at the end of her 5 years of medicine.

Mulder and Scully spent more time at the country house despite the road separating it from their respective offices. They enjoyed being able to relax outside at the end of their day. William was enrolled in different faculty of the region. He had finally decided to embark on physics studies to hope to become an astronomer. His interest in space was great and exciting. He continued to work at the café, and spent most of his time at the apartment to stay close to Debbie. Their relationship was platonic. A few kisses exchanged, but William did not want this story to go too fast for fear of getting too close to Debbie, and it becomes difficult to explain to him what makes him so mysterious.

One night when Debbie was at William's apartment, she had decided to go into gear. They were both in front of the TV and Debbie was not really interested in the program. She was annoying William but he did not want to get into his game. He felt Debbie was trying to attract his intent in a provocative way. Debbie took the initiative to close the TV and sit on her lap. She gave him a kiss very evocative. William did not push her away, to a point.

Debbie: Will, what's up?

William: Nothing. I'm just not comfortable with this kind of closeness on the couch of my parents.

Debbie: Will your parents not be here?

William was watching her

Debbie: I do not attract you? You can tell me. I understand you do not feel like it.

William smiled: On the contrary, it's not that Debbie.

Debbie: What do you know then?

William: I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step.

Debbie laughed: Are you ...

William interrupted him instantly.

William: No! I just want it to be the right moment.

Debbie resumed her kiss while rubbing at William, who was trying hard to keep from cracking.

William: Debbie!

Debbie: Perfect, I do not insist. I'm going to go home. She was upset.

Debbie got up and went to the entrance ready to go out. William rolled his eyes as if to capitulate. He took Debbie's arm to turn to him and kiss him with great interest. He pulled her to his room and what was to happen happened that night.

The next morning, Scully was coming back to the office early. She finally realized that she had forgotten a file at the apartment. She tried to call Debbie to pick it up before coming to the office, but without success. She decided to go to the apartment. She was surprised to see Debbie's shoes at the entrance. She finally took the file to forget in her room and passed in front of William's room which was open. Debbie slept in this room with William. She quickly understood what was happening and fled the apartment as if she was embarrassed by it.

Debbie woke with a start from William's bed.

Debbie: Shit!

William: What's going on?

Debbie: I'm late. Your mother trying to reach me.

William: It does not matter. It's my mother, she will not want you.

Debbie: That's not a reason.

William intercepted Debbie to go back to bed.

Debbie: William!

Debbie went to the bathroom to cool off before running to the hospital.

She took the time to kiss William before leaving and this made him hold back with another kiss.

Debbie: William, I really want to prolong this night, but we'll see that later, because here I'll have to give an explanation of my delay to your mother.

William: You could tell him you're sick and stay here with me.

Debbie snapped out of him: Come join me at noon we'll eat together.

A little later Debbie arrived at the office it was almost 10am and she was late. She came running out of Scully's office.

Debbie: Hello, sorry for the delay I had a problem with my car.

S: Hello Debbie. Ah yes! I hope it's nothing serious.

Debbie: No, I finally managed to start it. Then there was traffic from my parents so far. You tried to call me?

S: Yes I wanted you to take a file that I forgot to the apartment. But do not worry, I came back this morning.

Debbie gasped at that moment.

Scully was staring at her. She was dying to burst into laughter.

Debbie: I ... You...

Scully could not help but burst out laughing at how uncomfortable she was.

S: All is well Debbie. . It's not up to you to explain how to get pregnant.

Debbie: No risk.

 A little while later Mulder arrived in the office.

M: Hello ladies.

S: Mulder what are you doing here?

M: Agent Scully I'm going to need your FBI agent service.

Scully was looking at him questioningly.

M: We have a paranormal affair that has just happened.

S; Mulder unclassified business is closed!

M: Yes I know, but I would like you to take a look at this folder. Get ready at 2 pm I am waiting for you for a conference at the FBI.

S: Mulder what are you talking about? I'm not an FBI agent anymore.

M: I requested a waiver from Kursh for this case.

S: Mulder!

M: Welcome back Agent Scully. Here is the folder. Bring with you your skeptical area, it's the one I prefer. Mulder left the office laughing.

Scully had the folder in his hands. A story of religious murder that suggested a spiritual and paranormal affair.

Debbie: I want to be part of this investigation. Debbie was very upset at this idea.

S: Quiet Debbie, this case may be much more ordinary than Agent Mulder would have us believe.

Debbie: The return of Agent Mulder and Scully in the field.

Scully smiled to see Debbie with so much enthusiasm.

Willliam arrived in turn for lunch.

William: Hello!

S: Hello my grand. She stood up to kiss him.

Debbie was back a bit embarrassing.

S: I guess you did not see me?

William: I'm very happy to see you too mom. I just saw dad out of the hospital he was very happy.

Debbie: He just announced to Dana that he was going to collaborate on a paranormal affair.

William: The return of Mulder and Scully! The two young people were laughing.

S; Instead of saying anything, leave for lunch. I'm sure you have lots of things to tell you. Debbie I need you to be worm 13:30. Arrange to not be late this time. Scully had a big smile saying that.

William wanted to say something but Debbie stopped him.

Debbie: I do not want to hear anything from William.

She took his arm to bring him outside the office.

Scully arrived at the FBI conference room. Everyone was already together. There was an agent elder and Mulder was already speaking on the file. He had imaged it with pictures projected on the white screen. Scully was back and listened. Mulder brought the theory of the paranormal to all his crimes. Scully waited for Mulder to finish his last sentence to speak.

S: According to the elements of this agent Mulder file all concords to eliminate the thesis of any paranormal significance. If we look at all the elements this file is nothing other than a simple story of religious murder. Moreover, the testimonies collected do not agree with your so-called supernatural theory. Everyone in the room was restraining himself from laughing.

M: Ladies and gentlemen, Special Agent Dana Scully.

S: Mulder please.

M: Indeed, there is a lot of clue in your favor, but you can not omit the last testimony that explains what was seen as something unreal.

S: Exactly unreal Mulder.

M: We will continue this discussion later, in the meantime I inform you that Agent Scully will supervise this survey to me. People who collaborate with Scully agents will be required to share with them the agents who will work with me. So I'll let you finish gathering the elements that seem the most consistent and I'll find you later.

Everyone left the room.

S: Mulder what are you doing? I'm not making ground anymore.

M: I know and you will not have to do it. You just have to guide the elements of some agents. I need your point of view Scully. You must guide us on this matter. Your instinct is better than mine for that.

S: Mulder!

Mulder handed him his badge and a service weapon.

S: Mulder I did not say yes.

M: I see it in your eyes that you're dying to prove to me that I'm wrong.

Scully took the weapon and taught it and left the room.

M: Oh Agent Scully, I'll be sharing my desk this time.

Scully did not even bother to turn around to answer him. Mulder was looking at her with a smile of satisfaction.

Scully was back at his desk. She was working on this case, when 3 agents knocked on her door.

Scully seemed surprised to see them here.

S: Hello, can I help you?

One of the agents: Hello Agent Sculy, Agent Mulder told us that you would be available to accompany us to collect new testimony. The person who has spoken of something unreal is in the hospital you may be talking to your doctor.

Scully wanted to kill Mulder to get him into this folder. But she could not refuse to accompany her young agents.

Scully called Debbie.

S: Debbie, I need you to get Maggie back to the daycare and take care of her with Will until I get back to the apartment.

Debbie: Is everything ok Dana?

S: Yes everything is fine, thank you.

Debbie: Perfect, I'm taking care of Maggie.

Scully accompanied the agents and helped them gather the information. A little later when she was already back to the apartment she was waiting for Mulder firmly.

William and Debbie were in the living room with her.

Mulder crossed the door and scully got up from the couch.

S: Agent Mulder, I'm waiting for you in the kitchen.

Mulder was staring at William and Debbie strangely.

M: What's going on Scully?

S: Mulder, you can not go with me in your things that make no sense.

M: Scully calm down, I just need a little of your point of view.

S: No, Mulder, I know you, you go on board or I do not want to be. Mulder I can not throw myself body and soul into this case when I have a baby of 4 months who needs me.

M: Scully!

S: Mulder the case is closed, I am willing to do all the autopsy of the world but I do not ship any more to the demon hunting with you.

Scully came out of the kitchen and went to bed.

Debbie and William had heard the whole scene.

William: It smells bad for Agent Mulder.

Debbie: I have never seen your mother be so authoritarian.

Mulder out of the kitchen.

William: Are you all right?

M: I'm going back to the office, I still have some work left. If your mother is looking for me tell him that I went on the hunt for demons. He was sad that Scully had told him.

Mulder had finally fallen asleep on the couch in his office.

Scully had noticed that Mulder had not slept at the apartment. She was angry at having been so firm with him. His condition was mixed by a mad desire to team up with Mulder and the fear of not being present enough for Maggie.

She left the house early, leaving a note to William to have Maggie take care of her and drop her off at the daycare.

She took 2 coffee on the road and went to Mulder's office. She found lying on her couch. She had a broad smile on seeing him. He reminded her of how much she liked her stubbornness and made her in love. She stood back from her desk and began to look at what he had gathered as new items. Mulder was awakened by the sound of chatting. He straightened up and found Scully behind his screen. He rubbed his eyes.

M: Scully what are you doing here so early.

S: My husband did not join me that night, I was awake by his absence.

M: It's sad. Your husband preferred the demon hunt.

Scully stood up to bring him a coffee.

S: Excuse me for reacting badly yesterday. I got scared I think.

M: Fear?

S: I'm afraid of not being able to be a mother, a wife and a partner. It's hard to excel in what's so important in a lifetime.

Mulder pulled Scully on his lap.

M: scully you are the best mother our children can have and I do not speak to you about the exceptional partner and talent that you are.

Scully took a childish voice: And as a wife?

Mulder laughed: I can not explain that with words. This folder is definitely classify X!

Scully giggled and kissed Mulder.

One of the agents who had also had the idea of ​​going back earlier interrupted themselves laughing.

Scully got up from Mulder's lap and was red with shame. Mulder still laughed at seeing her.

M: Well Agent Donovan, You're early morning.

Agent Donovan: I'm sorry to interrupt you, I heard some noise and I allowed myself to come and see you.

M: What can I do for you? I have new items to submit following our interrogation with Agent Scully.

M: Perfect sent me this. I'll do a meeting a little later.

S: I also made some modification to the file and I will take care to re evaluate the traces found on the crime.

M: I thought you did not want to be part of the investigation.

S: You made me change my mind. And then I'm sure to prove that you're wrong and that's the part I prefer. Scully was about to leave the office.

Mulder held his arm and turned to kiss him.

S: Mulder, Let me go. I have work. I have to prove to you that you are wrong.

M: And where am I right?

S: I'll let you continue this kiss. But if you're wrong ...

She left the office laughing.

Scully and Mulder were collaborating on this case, which had become more complex than it was. After a week of research and battle between the scientific and the Mulder clan. The affair ended by concluding this. Mulder had ended up guilty. Certainly this affair was related to religion, but the spiritism of these murders had defined that an occult force was also at the origin.

Mulder and Scully were at the apartment. He had just closed their investigation. Scully was standing in the living room facing the library to choose a book to read. Mulder got up and slapped her hips to bring her back against him. He kissed her neck and caressed her belly.

S: Mulder what are you doing?

M: It seems to me that we had an agreement.

S: An agreement?

M: If I was right about this investigation you had to continue your kiss.

Sculy turned to Mulder.

S: Because you think it was you who was right for this investigation. I recall that nothing has really been proven for this testimony.

Mulder aretta Scully kissing her on the mouth.

Scully did not push him away. He dragged her to the couch. He was lying on her and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Suddenly Williaj and Debbie returned to the apartment.

Debbie: William turn you!

The two was back when Mulder and Scully were parting instantly.

Debbie could not help but have an uncontrollable oven.

William: Sorry we'll leave you.

Mulder was watching Scully, who was as red with shame.

M: We'll have to find a code so we do not get bothered. It's okay you can turn the kids around. The situation is under control.

Debbie: In any case, it never gets to surprise my parents in this kind of position and I am very happy. She could not help but laugh.

William: I'd be thinking of ringing next time.

Debbie: It's nice to see how old you are ... William put his hand on Debbie's mouth to shut her up.

William: Debbie I think we do not want to know what's next.

Mulder took SCully's maid and brought her to the bedroom to go to bed.

M: There is no age to love each other.

Mulder and Scully were in the room looking at each other and had a laughing enome.

S: I think I have never been so ashamed of my life.

M: We will have to learn to live with children who burst anywhere and when.

S: We will resume this exchange another day Mulder.

Mulder stepped closer to her to give him a light kiss.

M: It's really bad!

S: I have no will when you look at me like that Mulder.

She pulled Mulder into their bathroom and closed the sliding door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 12.4K 195
Rire 5 fois par jour est bon pour la santé mdrr 🤓 -125 chapitres d'image drôle 😂 -10 chapitres de "questions pièges" -20 chapitres de "moi quand...
42.6K 3.5K 72
❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓾 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴 ?❞ ❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓲𝓵...
330K 11K 59
« Plus personne n'aura la capacité de me blesser, plus personne n'en aura le pouvoir. » Vivre seule, être indépendante et ne jamais baisser sa garde...
35.7K 2.3K 76
Dans l'éclat des projecteurs, deux cœurs s'entrelacent, L'une comme une sœur, l'autre avec amour, La première en tournée, la seconde à ses côtés, Mai...