Partie 60/ Maggie

William had arrived very early the next morning. He saw Mulder and Scully still asleep deeply. He found the scene so beautiful that he took a picture of the embracing couple. He sat in the chair and watched them. He had never seen so much love between two people. He was thinking about Debbie, who had to go back to NYK. He hoped one day to love as much as his parents loved each other. The doctor entered the room and stopped, too, to look at this picture. She looked at William who gave him a smile.

She approached two to wake them gently.

Mulder and Scully opened their eyes to find that there were a lot of people in this room.

M: This is the first time I wake up with so many people around me. He broke away from Scully and realized that his body was completely sore.

Remind me that hospital beds are as comfortable as this damn chair.

Dr.: They are mostly made for one person. I will be thinking of asking for a double bed next time.

Scully laughed.

Dr: Dana I have great news for you.

Scully stared at her with wide eyes. You will meet your daughter now.

The doctor brought a wheelchair and brought Scully to the baby. Mulder and William followed her.

Dr: What will her name be?

S: Maggie

Dr.: Maggie, I'll introduce you to your mom.

Scully was crying with joy at seeing her. She was still in her incubator but they had removed her probe to feed her.

Dr: We will keep it with the respirator for a few more days, to make sure everything is fine. You can come and see her as many times as you like Dana.

S: She is so small.

Dr: So small but with immense strength. Fox did not stop telling us that she cared about you. I think he is right.

Scully caressed her little hands. Then the baby grabbed one of his fingers with force. Sully could not hold back her tears. Mulder and William were also very moved to see this scene. She stayed a long time watching her sleep. Mulder was sitting on the other side of the incubator. He caressed the little girl's hands. Scully was looking at him. With so much love.

M: You realize Scully. It was you and I who made this wonder.

Scully smiled at him.

S: We did a nice miracle.

Mulder brought Scully back to his room. William joins them.

M: Will you stay here a little, I have to go to the office to get some records.

William: With pleasure.

S: I can also stay alone, I will not run away.

William: It gives me pleasure to stay with you.

M: I would not be long.

S: Mulder does not come back please take advantage of to go to sleep in a real bed.

William: She's right I'll leave when the tours are over.

Mulder approached Scully to kiss him.

M: You will not get rid of me like Agent Scully.

Scully had fallen asleep. William took the opportunity to study his classes. He went to get a coffee and found Scully wake up on his return.

William: YOU did not sleep long.