A New Beginning (Alexa Bliss...

By StueyBoii

Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burn... More

First Encounters
Trouble Might Be Brewing
Keeping Secrets
Moving On
Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming
A Turn For The Worse
The Long Winding Road
Future Plans
Mother Of All Comebacks
Living In Hope
Table For Three
An Eventful Year
Resisting Her Advances
Best Birthday Ever
Something Memorable
Undying Love
We Are Family
A Family Reunion
Planning For The Future
Time To Come Back
Returning To Glory
One Last Chance
Dreams Do Come True...

100% Sure

2.3K 23 2
By StueyBoii

It was nearly a month since Lexi had revealed her pregnancy, and now, it was the night of Backlash. Not only had Lexi travelled to Chicago with Josh to see his match, but this would also be the last time the WWE universe would see Josh for a while, as he would be dropping the Intercontinental title to Bray Wyatt. He had decided to take the time off to be with Lexi for as long as he could be during her pregnancy.

Lexi: Are you sure you want to do this, babe? I don't mind being on my own for a couple of months...

Josh: I insist... because I want to be the best father I can be before and after the baby is born.

Lexi: Well, if you're sure...

Josh put a hand under Lexi's shirt and gently rubbed her stomach, and Lexi put her hand on top of his.

Josh: 100% sure babe... Come on, let's see who's winning your title...

They switched on the monitor, just in time to see the finals of the 16-person women's tournament to decide the next Women's Champion, with the finalists being Liv and Ronda Rousey. The tournament went like this:

Natalya beat Mickie James

Sasha Banks beat Nia Jax

Liv Morgan beat Ruby Riot

Lacey Evans beat Bayley

Ember Moon beat Sarah Logan

Ronda Rousey beat Alicia Fox

Nikki Bella beat Dana Brooke

Brie Bella beat Tamina

Quarter Finals:

Lacey Evans beat Natalya

Sasha Banks beat Ember Moon

Liv Morgan beat Brie Bella

Ronda Rousey beat Nikki Bella

Semi Finals:

Liv Morgan beat Lacey Evans

Ronda Rousey beat Sasha Banks

Lexi: This is the biggest night of Liv's career, I hope she does well.

Josh: Me too, she's improved so much.

They watched as Liv took the fight to Ronda throughout the match, even delivering a hurrican-rana from the top rope to her, as well as a lethal kick to Ronda's jaw. However, it wouldn't prove enough as Ronda soon got Liv in her armbar, and even though Liv held on, she had to tap. But Ronda showed respect to Liv by helping her up and hugging her. Liv was almost in tears as the crowd chanted her name. Josh and Lexi felt it was right to go and congratulate her when she arrived at gorilla. Liv immediately saw them both and she rushed to hug them.

Josh: You did amazing out there, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Liv: I-I know... 

Lexi: I am so proud of you, Liv... and if you turn around, here's 2 other people who are proud.

Liv turned around to see the woman who defeated her, Ronda, and her boyfriend, Dean.

Dean: Come here, you.

Liv ran to hug her boyfriend.

Dean: You were awesome out there, there's no need to cry.

They separated before Ronda hugged her.

Ronda: That was a heck of an effort, you pushed me to my limits and beyond... You'll be a champion one day, I know it.

Liv: Thanks, Ronda, that means a lot.

Ronda went off to her locker room, while Liv and Dean went off to catering, leaving Lexi and Josh alone, with his match next.

Josh: I'm up next, babe.

Lexi: No matter what happens out there, me and this little one love you. I'll be watching with the gang. Now, go knock them dead.

Josh: I will babe, don't you worry.

They kissed before Lexi went off to catering to join Bayley, Sasha, Liv and the others.

25 minutes later...

Michael: Sister Abigail to Stevens!

Ref: 1...2...3!

Corey: New champion!

Jojo: Here is your winner... and NEW Intercontinental Champion, Bray Wyatt!!!

Josh just laid there on the mat, as Bray grabbed the title and just kneeled next to Josh's limp body, laughing as the arena went dark. Josh then rolled out of the ring and limped backstage, with an injury to his left leg. When he got there, Lexi and the gang were there to give him a group hug.

Josh: Jeez, my leg kills... Might have overdone it when I jumped from the top...

Lexi: Come on, let's take you to the trainer. 

Josh gave hugs and high fives to everyone else, as Lexi helped him to the trainer's room. When they got there, Josh laid down on the table, and Lexi grabbed his hand and held it as the trainer examined his leg. He groaned slightly as he felt a sharp pain in his left knee.

Trainer: Okay, from the looks of things, you have a twisted knee. Nothing too serious, but just don't put too much pressure on your left leg.

Josh: Okay, thanks for that.

Lexi: Come on, you... let's get you home.

Josh chuckled slightly as Lexi helped him walk and she drove back to their house.

Lexi: You just get some rest, mister.

Josh smiled as Lexi laid him down on the bed, while Lexi went to get something to eat for the both of them. Whilst she was doing that, Josh made a statement to his fans.

josh_s.32: So, the good news and bad news. The good news is the injury I sustained in my match with Bray is not that serious, and I should be up and running in a few days. The bad news is I won't be returning for a while. I'm going to be taking time off to be with my girlfriend and help her through her pregnancy. I hope all of our fans appreciate this decision, and don't worry guys... we will be back soon.

wwerollins: Respect your decision, bro. Me and my missus will be here for you guys, only a call away if you need anything.

beckylynchwwe: Love both of you, still can't believe there'll be a little one coming soon!

sashabankswwe: This baby is gonna have a LEGIT auntie, gonna miss you both!

itsmebayley: You two are just the cutest! Couple goals is proven in one picture with you guys! And add the baby, it's gonna be one big happy family!

Josh smiled at the responses he received from fellow wrestlers, as well as his and Lexi's fans. Lexi then came back with a bowl of popcorn, some crisps, and some strawberries and pineapple, along with... 

Josh: What you got there? Diet coke, crisps, popcorn, strawberries, pineapple and... prawns with seafood sauce? Where'd you get them from?

Lexi: I had some going spare, why do you ask?

Josh: Cos I love prawns!

Lexi: Well, so do I at the moment...

Josh: Oh, is this your cravings kicking in?

Lexi: You bet!

They got Netflix on Lexi's massive TV, and watched Wall-E, one of Josh's favourite Disney films.

Lexi: So, didn't take you for a Disney fan...

Josh: Oh yeah! I like The Lion King, The Incredibles, hell, even Frozen!

Lexi: I love Frozen, I've always loved Olaf, as well as that crazy reindeer, Sven!

Josh: I can see a bit of both Elsa and Anna in you...

Lexi: Well, if I'm Anna, then you're definitely my Kristof!

As soon as Wall-E finished, Josh put on Frozen, and he put a hand on Lexi's stomach, with Lexi putting her hand on top.

Lexi: I know I've asked you this a million times, but I just wanna be certain. Are you sure about staying home with me whilst I'm pregnant?

Josh: Well, I just think that to prove I'll be a good dad, I wanna be here for both you and our little one before, during and after the birth. I wanna see it grow up into someone special. So the answer is yes, I'm 100% sure.

Lexi welled up slightly as she fed Josh a bit of pineapple, then sat back, snuggled up and watched the rest of Frozen together. After an hour, Josh then was asleep, and Lexi smiled and kissed his cheek as she kept hold of Josh's hand on her stomach, and continuously rubbed it. She whispered to her stomach, while trying not to wake up Josh.

Lexi: You're gonna be so special to us, little one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 130 32
-DAWSON SERIES BOOK TWO- Caleb's retirement due to injury set the stage for Malachi Thompson (Midas), his goody two shoes friend. He meets an old fri...
45.5K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
63.6K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
114K 1.6K 40
*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE...