BLOOD MONEY || JK✔️

By Jiminttrash

"It's kill or be killed, princess." BOOK 1 Ranked #1 in #jk Ranked #1 in #mafialeader Ranked #2 in #army Rank... More

Where it all begins ✗
Blood money✗
Welcome to the Jeon mafia✗
Just him & I✗
Realization✗
She shoots, She scores✗
You're how old?!✗
Dead✗
Illegal is the new legal✗
Feisty✗
Secrets✗
He could love?✗
She's dead✗
His medicine✗
Catching on✗
Yoongi likes who?!✗
Min Yoongi to the rescue✗
History will repeat itself✗
I won't let you go, ever✗
The deal✗
His oxygen✗
The truth comes out✗
Accepting it✗
Hiding✗
Passed the test✗
Promises✗
I trust you✗
With pleasure comes pain✗
The attack✗
The ending of new beginnings✗ | Final
READ‼️‼️‼️
✔️

New threats✗

55K 2.2K 2.3K
By Jiminttrash

Jungkook's pov~

I stood there with wide eyes as y/n kissed me. I never imagined she would be the one to do this first.

When she pulled back she stared at me, her cheeks flushed. "You came back..." She says, her eyes full of worry.

"I told you I would." I say as I watch her carefully. She looks down at me and takes in my appearance.

"Where are you hurt?" She asks, clearly not thinking as she lets her hands freely roam over my body.

"Y/n, stop." I say, grabbing her hands before she started something I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself enough to stop.

"Why? I need to see where you're hurt." She says as she tries to shake her hands free but I hold them tighter.

"You can't go feeling me up like that, y/n. After that kiss, I don't think I'll be able to hold back anymore." I say and y/n's eyes widen as she blushes, looking away.

"I'm sorry." She says, now refusing to look me in the eyes. "Now about that kiss," I start but she stop me.

"Let me help fix your injuries first." Y/n says, her eyes soft.

I nod, giving in to her. "Okay." I say and she nods before beginning to walk to the bathroom upstairs, right across from my bedroom.

I follow her inside and sit down on the closed toilet seat. Y/n pulls out the medical box and I start to have deja vu. We had definitely been here before.

"Don't move this time." She says as she pours the alcohol onto a cloth then gently places it to the injury on my arm.

I hiss in pain but I don't jerk away. I didn't want to anger her, especially not now.

After she finishes cleaning the first injury she speaks. "Where is the other one?" Y/n asked, looking down at me.

Instead of saying so, I showed her. I yanked my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground.

Y/n averted her eyes as I sat there, my chest exposed. When she looked back she gasped.

"What the fuck? How did that happen?" Y/n asked in shock as she saw the giant cut going down the side of my chest.

"I guess he must have cut me. I never even noticed. There were so many guys." I say and y/n frowns before grabbing the alcohol and a big bandage.

Y/n stared at my chest for a moment, spacing out. I grinned, knowing she clearly liked what she saw.

I watched as she bite her lip, her eyes gazing over my chest before she pressed the cloth to my skin.

"Ah-" I groaned, jolting upwards. Y/n stopped, her eyes meeting mine. After a moment she continued to clean my cut and then bandaged it so it wouldn't get infected.

After y/n was finished bandaging the cut she rested her hand on my chest as she reached for the box. I knew she hadn't meant to place her hand there yet she had and it drove me crazy.

Before I knew it, I grabbed ahold of her waist, yanking her into me. Y/n gasped as she fell into my lap, leaning onto my bare chest.

"You can't just kiss me then start feeling up on my body without expecting me to feel stuff. I'm a man after all." I say, my face close to hers.

Y/n's bright red face excited me. She would only be blushing for one reason and one reason only. She likes this, she likes me.

I moved my face closer to hers, waiting for her to tell me to stop but she never did.

Without wasting a second, I crash my lips into hers, loving the feeling of her soft lips against my own.

The kiss heated very quickly, exciting me as I rested my hands under her thighs, holding her on my lap.

I bit her bottom lip, causing her mouth to open slightly. I of course took that chance to enter my tongue, deepening the kiss.

As my tongue slide along hers, I could feel myself getting turned on. I couldn't take just this, I needed more.

I stood up, hoisting y/n's legs around my waist as I carried her across the hall to my bedroom.

As soon as we got into my room I carried her to my bed and laid her down, her back softly hitting the bed sheets.

"I need you, y/n. I need all of you." I say, moving to kiss her neck only to have her push against my chest, stopping me.

When I pulled back I saw a look of worry and nervousness in her eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask, concerned that I had done something wrong.

"Um...I'm a virgin." Y/n says, her cheeks turning pink. My eyes widen as I too felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I say as I back up, sitting down on the bed beside y/n.

"It's fine. I didn't think it would go this far." Y/n says, her cheeks stained a bright red.

"Well this is awkard..." I mumble, grabbing a shirt off of my bed and slipping it over my head.

I glance over to see y/n staring off into space, looking upset.

"It's not a bad thing. It's good that you saved yourself for someone special. I respect you for that." I say and I see y/n cringe.

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" Y/n says and I nod, pulling in my bottom lip.

"Even so, will you stay with me? Sleep with me tonight." I say, motioning to the bed.

Y/n looked hesitant but gave in. I smiled brightly, knowing y/n finally liked me back.

I turned the lights off as the two of us laid back in the bed, y/n keeping a slight distance between us.

I didn't mind though. Having her here with me was enough. It always would be.

...

The next morning I woke up and noticed that my arm was draped over y/n's stomach, her back flat on the bed. 

I thought yesterday was merely a dream yet here we were. Laying here together, cuddling like a couple would.

Not that we were a couple yet but of course I wouldn't wait very long to make it official.

My attention got drawn back to the small girl beside me as she began to squirm.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open, looking around as if she were trying to remember how she had gotten here.

Looking over at me, y/n pulled her bottom lip in. "Good morning." I say and y/n looks down to see my arm around her.

"Morning." Y/n says, slowly sitting up. I move my hand back, sitting up too.

As I looked over at y/n I began to feel awkward as I remember what had happened yesterday.

I had tried to have sex with her. I wasn't aware she was a virigin and so that became awkward real fast.

I imagine that y/n must of felt shocked and scared when I just came at her like that.

Looking over at y/n, I take in her appearance. Her h/c hair was slightly messy from sleeping and her eyes were still half shut, unable to open fully.

"About yesterday," I start, knowing I should address this so things don't get awkward.

"It's fine, you didn't know. We don't have to talk about it." Y/n says as she stands up, smoothing out her hair and heading for the door.

Not wanting to see her leave, I quickly hopped out of the bed and chased after her.

As she went to reach for the door I grabbed ahold of her waist, spinning her around to face me.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked, her eyes slightly wide as she wiggled in my arms.

"I don't want you to feel embarrassed or like I'm being insensitive. I really wasn't aware that you were a virgin and I want you to know that it's okay that you are. I think it's good that you didn't just give it to someone who didn't deserve it." I say.

Y/n stared at me for a moment, blinking. "I didn't think you were being insensitive, Jungkook. I just don't want to talk about it. It feels weird to think that's what was going to happen yesterday and it's a lot to take in. You're moving too fast." Y/n says, her gaze dropping from mine.

I swallowed, feeling bad instantly. "I'm sorry. I just..." I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't want to tell y/n that the only people I've ever had sex with were willing to do it every time and practically threw themselves at me.

I didn't say that though because I didn't want to sound like a narcissistic asshole.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." I say, watching as y/n's features softened. "Okay."

"I can still kiss you, right? I'm not sure I could go without kisses after having so many." I say, my eyes trailing down to y/n's lips.

I notice y/n swallow, as if she wasn't sure how to answer. I looked up, my eyes meeting hers.

"Tell me no if you don't want me to do something, y/n. I won't do anything you don't want." I say honestly.

Y/n nodded, moving her hands up to the sides of my face, sliding her fingers along my jawline.

"I want you to kiss me." She breathed, her voice low. Her words excited me. They lit a fire within my heart, pushing me forward.

I smiled as I pressed my lips to hers, pulling her waist closer to me.

"Jungkook, are you awake?" I hear a voice call from behind the door and y/n and I pull away instantly, y/n looking alert.

The voice belonged to Hoseok. "Yeah, why?" I ask, staring down at y/n in my arms.

"Y/n isn't in her room, Sir. I can't find her anywhere." Hoseok says, worry in his words.

I look down at y/n who stares up at me, her eyes almost doe like. She looked adorable which only made me want to kiss her again.

"It's okay, Hoseok. I know where she is, don't worry." I say, holding y/n close to my chest.

Hoseok lets out a breath from behind the door then speaks again. "Alright well breakfast is here. Please come down when you're ready, The guys have something they need to show you. It's important." Hoseok says and instantly I become alert.

"Okay. I'll be out in a second." I say and when I heard Hoseok walk away, y/n speaks.

"Do you think it's something bad?" Y/n asked, worry in her voice. "I don't know. Come down once you get ready, okay?" I say before kissing y/n's forehead and making my way downstairs.

...

When I get into the kitchen I see all of my men sitting at the table, the wounds from yesterday still visible.

"Boss," Jin starts, all of them becoming alert as I walked into the room. "What is this about?" I ask, walking over and sitting down at the table.

What Jin says next makes my stomach turn. "The men from yesterday, not all of them are dead Sir." Jin swallows.

"What do you mean they're not dead?" I ask, my jaw clenched.

"We received this early this morning." Jimin says, a frown on his face as he pulled out a piece of paper.

I took the note from him, opening it up and reading it. My stomach instantly sunk at the picture of y/n on it.

~"We know you have the daughter of (Mom's first and last name). You thought you could hide her forever? I'm not surprised you fell for her like you did for Ji-eun. You can't ever obey your fathers rules, can you? We're coming for her. When you least expect us." ~ X

My mouth went dry as I read the note over and over again.

"How is this possible? I thought we killed them!" I yell, anger coursing through my veins.

"Sir..."

"I killed them, I killed all of them. I made sure to cut the jugular. How the hell is this possible?!" I steam, seeing red.

"Sir!" Jimin yells and I jerk my head in his direction but before I can speak, my heart launches out of my chest.

Standing in the doorway was y/n, her eyes wide, fear engulfing them.

The look on her face was pure fear. She was afraid... of me.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.3K 24
being the girlfriend of a mafia boss comes with a price and giuliana is willing to do whatever it takes to becomes jeongguk's. ❝ you can't love a cri...
328K 14.3K 51
What if a private detective falls in love with Korea's strongest mafia leader? Mafia Leader! Namjoon Private Detective! Jin Credit to whoever made t...
527K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
39.4K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...