Free Run : ( Chris Brown Stor...

De NooFakeIshh

In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She'... Mais

Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )
Free Run ✗1
Free Run ✗2
Free Run ✗3
Free Run ✗4
Free Run ✗5
Free Run ✗7
Free Run ✗8
Free Run ✗9
Free Run ✗10
Free Run ✗11
Free Run ✗12
Free Run ✗13
Free Run ✗14
Free Run ✗15
Free Run ✗16
Free Run ✗17
Free Run ✗18
Free Run ✗19
Free Run ✗20
Free Run ✗21
Free Run ✗22
Free Run ✗23
Free Run ✗Epilogue

Free Run ✗6

38.6K 965 151
De NooFakeIshh

Chris

"So what are you going to do for your birthday?" I asked Brielle.

As long as we've been friends I realize I never done anything special for Brielle's birthday. Back in the day we just kicked it, the usual house party. When I broke out I called, did a few surprise fly ins to see her. But never anything BIG due to me traveling or on tour. When I went through my depression she was there for me, always has been by my side. I think it's time to pay my dues back.

"I don't know, I'm only turning twenty-three what the hell is there to do that I haven't done already?"

"Duh, we getting fucked up my nigga you already know!"

Brielle laughed, "I don't want to get fucked up. That's something that can happen on a daily basis. I would like to remember that night thanks. But I was thinking I'm probably going to just chill at home with my parents or some shit I don't know I haven't put much thought into it."

"Chill at home with your parents? What the fuck type of shit is that?" I laughed, "How about this. A bunch of my people and you fly out to . . . I don't know tell me some place you always wanted to visit."

"No, because I don't like the idea of you treating me some where special for my birthday."

"Don't be stupid, you already know when you're with me you get taken care of now where do you want to go?"

She smiled, "Why do we have to go with your weak ass crew?"

"Because I knew if I said just you and I, you would have jumped out of your damn skin."

"You right, you right." Brielle laughed, "We better take them along. But I honestly don't want to go anywhere what's wrong with here?"

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me where the hell you want to go already?"

"I swear if your ass won't stop being so damn demanding with me, I'm going to bust you in your upper lip!" Brielle said holding up her first to my face. "Alright dammit, I always wanted to go to Spain."

I smiled. "Alright Spain it is, pack your shit and let's go!"

Walks on the beach, raising hell through the streets at nights, margaritas, sangria, fine ass Latinas, need I say more? Oh hell yeah I'm damn sure going to have good ass time in Spain this week, I'm about to step right into I don't give a fuck mode! No feelings will be caught, no tears will be shed, and no lies will be told . I'm jumping in head first and I don't want to look back.

______________
_______

Brielle

The idea of a "man" or whatever the hell you want to call Chris doing things for me such as buying me presents, clothes, giving me money, and taking me on expensive trip really irks the hell out of me. Friends or not, I don't like being treated. If I want something I'm going to make it happen on my own. It's just a feeling of being bought that I don't like. I am the definition of a "Independent Woman" minus the setback of me living with my parents but that's only until I'm out of college.

Call me crazy but I don't want to be with someone that is going to take care of me all the time, if I was taking care of my damn self while we weren't together then baby boy I can handle myself while we are together. My mother always told me to never let a man smash until his ass pays off some of your bills, but in my eyes that's wrong. Only time a nigga should be paying for anything I own is when he puts a wedding ring on my finger, then I'll be fine with shit like that because it will be 100/100. I'm not with that 50/50 shit, giving me half of you and half of myself. We going all or nothing. But until then don't throw your cash and bank statements in my face, cause your money isn't what's going to make me yours. Your personality is what's going to capture my heart.

During our time in Spain, the night time is the only good time for Chris to go out and walk the streets without being noticed and harassed for pictures and autographs. Everyone out here is walking the streets is doing there own thing, it's a mix of natives making money and tourist making moves. At night everyone is take away by the scenery, they ain't worried about the next nigga. We don't need to be worried about drawing attention to ourselves.

Everybody was turnt! The entire OHB crew, Chris, his cousins, and myself. The night was everything, I was having fun but yet I was the only girl there and I could tell I was holding them back from doing the dumb shit they really wanted to do and say.

"Aye I say we hit up the strip club." Chris's cousin Marquis said.

I was about to open up my mouth and give him so many objections on why he shouldn't but I let it go, I didn't want to be the bitch of the group. Chris will probably call me a prude or some shit, the last thing I want to do is ruin everybody vibe.

"Ahhh, I don't know that man." Chris said, then looked to me.

"No yeah, we should go!" I lied.

"Yeah man we should go, clearly your girl has no problems with it." Marquis said putting his arm around me.

"Pause, I'm not his girl." I corrected him.

He smiled and hung even closer to me, "Oh you not? That's even better for me then."

My silly ass cheesed while Chris spoke. "Nah let's save that for later, let's just head straight to a club."

"But you know they can't get it like how we get it in America." Marquis said still having his arm around me.

"So what's wrong with reggaeton?" I asked.

"I need something I can grind to." He said with his little cool as smile.

"Don't you think a bad bitch can still grind on you to reggaeton music? Baby, us latinas always body this shit!"

"True, true, so you saying you giving out lessons or something?"

I smiled trying to hid it with my hand, "Don't you wish."

"Aight shit, so what's the plan?" Chris asked.

"I don't know but Marquis has the right idea, I kind of feel like bending the rules a bit and get a little fucked up. Just a little bit." I emphasized knowing my limit.

"You sound like a goody two shoes, I like that. You stick with me and you might be in trouble, you know what they say once a good girl gone bad, she's gone forever." Marquis said.

Chris

We did hit up the club that night and we did get fucked up too, some of us more than others. I was so damn drunk that I can't remember half the shit I said to everyone that night. But once we got back to the hotel we all sat around in the living room together in a slump as I lighted up a blunt. It was being passed in rotation among twelve people, it was going to quickly so I lighted up another. They had they own and Brielle, myself and two of my cousins split ours.

All of us were out of our fucking minds, drunk as fuck and high as hell. Laughing about the dumbest shit that came to mind, after we all tore down the refrigerator eating everything in sight I kicked everybody out who wasn't staying in the room. I booked 4 suites for everyone I brought along, each suite had 3 bedrooms in them Brielle, Marquis and I all shared a suite for ourselves.

I chilled out in the living room and woke up to find Brielle past out on the floor.

"Brielle, get up. Come on." I said trying to pick her up but as I began to help her off the floor I broke out in laughter noticing how gone she looked. I see why she ain't wanna drink like that, in the morning I'll be sure to hear her bitch about how much she regrets allowing herself to get so damn drunk.

"Where's my mommy?" She slurred.

"She's not here," I said helping her walk to her room.

She laughed and fell back down to the floor "Stop that's my tickle stop," she reacted to me placing my hand on her rib cage.

I laughed, "Get off the damn floor and come on." I scooped her up in my arms and threw her down on her bed.

"Wait where are you going ?" She questioned slurring her words.

"To my room, what you think?"

"Wait, wait I want to show you something." She smiled taking off her shirt.

I smiled turning my head the other way, "Brielle what the fuck are you doing?"

"I want you to put a tattoo right here, under my boob. You see where I'm pointing?"

I turned my head slightly and looked out the corner of my eye to see that she was topless "Brielle put your shirt back on." I laughed.

"Come put it on for me," She drunkenly smiled falling back on her pillow, second later softly snoring.

"Goodnight Brielle," I said turning off the light then heading into my own room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.9K 724 25
Chris and Aaleeyah have been friends since the day that they were born. Nothing can and won't stop them, they are inseparable. They always had each o...
548K 5.6K 13
Life really threw a full deck at Faith Reed. Motherless child, father unknown, drug and alcohol abuse at a young age. That is only just scratching th...
137K 5.7K 21
One secret, two people.