Sh- I mean, Stuff Happens| Bo...

By LexiScott123

Cerise is all grown up and this is her story. This one is all about her. More

Chapter 1: 21
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 4: The Family Knows
Chapter 5: Telling Austin
Chapter 6: I Bet
Chapter 7: Supportive Pair
Chapter 8: Rob Gives Adam a Talk
Chapter 9: Protective
Chapter 10: Drama
Chapter 12: Gender Reveal
Chapter 13: Hello
Chapter 14: Papa Adam
Chapter 15: The First Night
A/N: What ever happened to Regan?
Chapter 16: Austin and the Twins
A/N
Chapter 17: Moving?
Chapter 18: Take A Break
Chapter 19: Are You Ok?
Chapter 20: Wedding

Chapter 11: Comfortable

84 5 7
By LexiScott123

After a couple days in Georgia, Judson finally came home to Cerise. Cerise had come home from Rob and Kelsey's the night before. Judson unlocked the door, stepped inside, shut the door, and put his keys on the hook.

He walked up the stairs and opened their bedroom door. "Babe? I'm home..." Judson said cautiously.

Cerise was asleep as it was 2:00am and she was still in her clothes and shoes.  Judson kissed her head.

He removed her shoes, picked out her favorite pajamas, and dressed her. He laid her back down, got ready for bed, and crawled in next to her.

The next day, Judson woke to the smell of bacon. He crawled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. "Good morning.." he said.

Cerise turned. "Good morning." She replied. Judson took a seat at the table. "Can we talk?" He asked.

She shrugged. "I guess." She replied and sat across from him. Her baby bump was now visible. 

Judson's eyes wondered from her gaze and to her belly. "Do we know the gender?" He asked.

Cerise smiled softly. "No, but we will know soon. Any other questions?" She asked.

Judson shook his head. "No, but I do want you to know something. I don't care if the baby is his. This little one still needs a dad. I will be overjoyed if he or she is mine. I will not be mad if he or she is his. I'm here. For everything. Either way, I am that baby's father. Biological or not. I am the one marrying you. Not Derrick. You are mine."

Cerise smiled and kissed him. "I love you." She replied with tears streaming down her cheeks. Judson leaned down and kissed her back.

"Now, how about some breakfast?" She asked. Judson nodded. The two sat and ate in a comfortable silence.

Eventually they moved to the couch where they watched a movie and cuddled. Judson rubbed Cerise's belly and started to cry.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Cerise asked. Judson nodded and wiped tears away. "These are happy tears. I felt the baby kick. God, it's amazing. My heart is full."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
59.9K 2.7K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...